What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan banned for whole life from entering india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....

The news doesn't say he has been officially banned....Its the jealous Indian singers who are demanding a ban,and Indian embassy refuse to give visa...

Bollywood has changed track,to new lowly lows.....They want **** stars like Sunny Leone whose back side is as wide as my car's window..

u are an guy wid no shame left..and u enjoy movies of same ladies

I don't think this news source is credible. Mods should close this thread.....

u are an guy wid no shame left..and u enjoy movies of same ladies

soon most of India will be stripped of Residual shame when youngster will start idolizing a **** star,presented to them as an idol by their own Bollywood :lol:

soon most of India will be stripped of Residual shame when youngster will start idolizing a **** star,presented to them as an idol by their own Bollywood :lol:
India is a tolerant country. It can handle this too. :lol:

Guys this is bad because I am launching site soon where I am introducing singer from both countries just stay tune.
Put the link in your signature and also post in member's club too whenever you start it. :tup:

aik veena malik hai na un ko kafi hai :lol: un ka taste sex hai music nhi lagta hai

India is a tolerant country. It can handle this too. :lol:

Looking at the mounting numbers of reported/unreported crimes against women indicate otherwise

aik veena malik hai na un ko kafi hai :lol: un ka taste sex hai music nhi lagta hai

and that to ... for someone who has been extensively used for over 10 years :lol:

the news is fake as no channels are reporting it . if it happened the Indian media would have make it todays talking point at 9 and mahesh bhatt would be on it:)

1.2 billion music sunke nahin hue......:rofl:

Hamare taste se Zindagi ka Agaaz hota hai, Aur Aapke se Maut Kaa. :butcher:

Not needed anymore

^^^ Edited likewise .............

I am really happy if this news is TRUE. The Pakistani artistes who don't work for their own country and keep on going to India should be treated this way, so they know that the respect lies within your country and not in the enemy country and they should work for their own country instead of causing brain drain.

I am really happy if this news is TRUE. The Pakistani artistes who don't work for their own country and keep on going to India should be treated this way, so they know that the respect lies within your country and not in the enemy country and they should work for their own country instead of causing brain drain.

Tum kar lo india mein kaam ;)...

I just did a Google search of the news and the only source of this is 'The Newstribe'. No reputed Indian news agency or Pakistani news agency has put out this news. The Newstribe is not a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom