What's new

Rafales arriving July

Guys this thread is not about just China.
I am aware of plaaf threat they are a super power.

The thread is also about the Indian air force arrival of rafale next month the impact in the sub continent
The arrival or order of more mig29upg and mki which was in the news
And the potential order of more rafales.

Those that suggest it's just Twitter 're more rafales your wrong the air force are literally banging on modi door saying we want second batch of rafales.

This banging on door will get louder.

History suggests another order may be two batches even.

Su30mki started with 50 then 140 then 72 .

Rafale will be the same.

Can we afford 5th largest GDP on the planet I think we can
Yes I know we have no toilets

But we have 500 billion in forex so who knows

The thread is also about the Indian air force arrival of rafale next month the impact in the sub continent

Those that suggest it's just Twitter 're more rafales your wrong the air force are literally banging on modi door saying we want second batch of rafales.

Rafale will be the same.

Orders for rafales and making them combat ready are two different things.

You clearly said Rafales and Tejas inducted will be enough to start a war with China which is a joke.

You need to train your pilots for rafales and tejas platform to be combat ready which takes time and I dont think you consider training your pilots as an essential element.

You keep saying Chinese Aircraft are unproven well so is Tejas but somehow you speak of Tejas as it is a battle proven platform. Which is a bollywood dream.

We understand you have to boast your nationalism but there is a reason your Generals dont talk about a two front war anymore.

You did nothing on 27th of note
You shot down a vintage mig21 in your airspace big deal

Did you stop 12 mirages bombing balakot night before. Err no
And don't tell me nothing happened because you sent 20 f16 the following day in response so we all.know something happened

Your mirages failed to any target and no you did not enter our airspace... the 23 min in Pakistan airspace claim was a hilarious lie.

if you did the fate would have been the same as Su30 and mig-21 .... ie blown out of the sky...

Rafale will be the same.

You are the one who posted this idiotic video

Do you know India specific enhancements would not be ready until 2024?

And then the pilots need to get fully trained before these become operational.

Have some shame.

The new Indian God will land in July to be worshipped by a nation of 1.2billion people.. "Jai Rafale, Jai Hind..." .. All courage will be rediscovered in a nation of 1.2billion when 3-4 jets land. They will make India Invincible, India will throw China and Pakistan out of Asaki Chin, Gilgit and Balistan, etc... the Chinese and Pakistani's will bow their heads in the majesty of the Jai Rafale and all surrender their lands, their homes, their women to the Indians...

"Jai Rafale, Jai Hind... Jai India will be superpower in 2020"...

.... lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orders for rafales and making them combat ready are two different things.

You clearly said Rafales and Tejas inducted will be enough to start a war with China which is a joke.

You need to train your pilots for rafales and tejas platform to be combat ready which takes time and I dont think you consider training your pilots as an essential element.

You keep saying Chinese Aircraft are unproven well so is Tejas but somehow you speak of Tejas as it is a battle proven platform. Which is a bollywood dream.

We understand you have to boast your nationalism but there is a reason your Generals dont talk about a two front war anymore.
So is rafale..just because it flew in libya doesnt make it battle proven ..

It would be fun taking these French frogs down.

it would be even more fun to see Imran following the legacy of Bhutto and Nawaz and run to US to and Beg for a ceasefire

It would be fun taking these French frogs down.

Honestly the Indians will do a very bad advertisement for the French

A well executed plan like Operation Swift Retort using JF17 Block III with ASEA and long range missiles the Rafale would be a even bigger prize than the Sukhoi

waiting for the first crash....

if it can fly .. the indians will crash it

france already had 3 crashes of Rafales

every plane crashes
USAF lost 1 F22, 1 F35 and 1 F15 in crashes during the last 2 months

the only countries which don’t loose combat aircrafts are the ones which don’t fly them
ie the Qatar , UAE and Saudi

since their aircraft spend most time In a hanger

Imran Khan is Pashtun we don’t beg, he’s a proud Pakistani till the end

then why is it that all his foreign trips are used to ask friendly countries for money
If that’s not begging then I don’t know what is
If he focused on sound economics policies instead of just taking loan to pay back your previous loan payment

Bangladesh would not have been ahead of you guys in terms of Growth and Foreign reserves
Given the size of your economy and imports , you should ideally have 50 billion USD reserves instead of 10 billion dollars which u have

Chinease military equipment is untested unproven .

We and You have no idea if they actually work

Rafales are s good as Air Power gets aside F35 or F22
and rafale fight WW1 WW2 vitnam war korean war afghan war and iraq war ????????????:rofl:

You Pakistanis swear by your 50 year old mirage fighters they are French

You swear by Agosta subs.

If you could you would buy rafale 100% guaranteed

It's French it works.

China we have no idea

at this time we have seen video indian soldiers officer crying like babies and bleeding
when and where did this happen?

Chinese military equipment is untested unproven .

We and You have no idea if they actually work
why not try it out what's stopping you all?

all you have to do is open fire at one of them, they are waiting all along your border, go on do it! what's the harm it's no good anyway you look at at it you'll be the winners

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom