What's new

Rafales arriving July

Good for India.
wishing sanghis all the best luck,hope we dont see Rafael parts on media this time laying in Pakistan territory.

o_O

Man for years all these indians have done is claim how the Su30MKI was vastly superior to the Rafale and the absolute best air superiority fighter in Asia.

Now all of a sudden the Rafale has no competition on the continent? :hitwall: no other aircraft can come within 400km of it :hitwall: it can shoot at a target and "close the eyes" and the missile will hit with 100% success rate :hitwall:

Kitni kamini kutti cheez hain yeh bharti baighairat!! :hitwall: :hitwall: listen to their Wing Commander from 5.45 onwards :hitwall::hitwall: it truly hurts my brain whenever I read or see this shit :hitwall:

Sir jee, aap se to kam hi hai, aap ki kamini kutti karamat yaad nahi hai to kargil aa jao aap ke abandoned shaheedon ke grave dekh ke yaad aa jyai ge

80 Rafale! That will make the IAF the largest operator of the French aircraft outside France.

The expected Force Mix is

270Su30mki = Heavey MRCA

80 Rafales + 80 Mig29upg + 45 mirage2000/5 = MMRCA = 205 planes

123 Tejas = lightweight MRCA = 123 planes

just under 600 planes in 32 sqds

by 2026

I suspect the Foreign office in New Delhi is awash with representatives from USA Israel France & Russia offering all sorts of deals with growing threats to indian borders

THIS STAND OFF has just started

INDIA & CHINA will clash indefinitely for Years

UNLESS china decides to finish it NOW once and for ALL.

I SUSPECT some massive new deals in coming months and years that will fast tracked

A meek mild INDIA will not work in this decade they will need ARM themselves

Chinease military equipment is untested unproven .

We and You have no idea if they actually work

Rafales are s good as Air Power gets aside F35 or F22

no, j20 (20+ in service and rapidly increasing) isn't going to eat rafale alive while the j10b-c and j16/11 (with AESA and PL XX & PL 15) are more than a match for rafales..china operates over 1000 of these..the actual number could be double that

if india is serious it needs f35 that too in 200+ numbers..and that too YESTERDAY

270Su30mki = Heavey MRCA

by 2026

I suspect the Foreign office in New Delhi is awash with representatives from USA Israel France & Russia offering all sorts of deals with growing threats to indian borders

I SUSPECT some massive new deals in coming months and years that will fast tracked

honestly expecting 126 LCA by 2026 will be a miracle which hasnt been happening recently

and no neither china nor india wants war both are worried about $$$$..
this is probbaly a and play by china to let india know it cannot chnage the status quo in the region or foce smaller countries into submission..whether this is a true hand or bluff is anyone guess..but galwan valley means china can block india into kargil and saichen sector very quickly

no, j20 (20+ in service and rapidly increasing) isn't going to eat rafale alive while the j10b-c and j16/11 (with AESA and PL XX & PL 15) are more than a match for rafales..china operates over 1000 of these..the actual number could be double that

The PLAAF has 1000 j10 & Flankers = India too has over 400 flankers Mig29 mirages. too
And PLAAF cannot deploy their entire 1000 fleet against IAF they need to protect their industrial heartland.

J20 is not a true 5th fighter just like SU57 has failed to be true fifth gen fighter

Western radars weapons tech is better than chinease tech period. EVEN you PAF rely today on F16 as your state of the art NOT your Thunders

PL15 is ay inferior to meteore and Amraam D BVRS whose NEZ and lethality is another level.

We have enough to defend our land BUT long term we need more Rafales and F35 need to inducted by Navy IMO

The PLAAF has 1000 j10 & Flankers = India too has over 400 flankers Mig29 mirages. too
And PLAAF cannot deploy their entire 1000 fleet against IAF they need to protect their industrial heartland.

J20 is not a true 5th fighter just like SU57 has failed to be true fifth gen fighter

Western radars weapons tech is better than chinease tech period. EVEN you PAF rely today on F16 as your state of the art NOT your Thunders

PL15 is ay inferior to meteore and Amraam D BVRS whose NEZ and lethality is another level.

We have enough to defend our land BUT long term we need more Rafales and F35 need to inducted by Navy IMO
last i check india has 270 su 30s with NO AESA AND SPARE ISSUES and no long range BVRs

USAAF is worried about j20 but IAF isnt..tells you about level of professionalism

USAAF thinks PL 15 outranges aim 120D but IAF does..
and the list goes on

i can just wish that IAF is sleeping like this..it is good for us if IAF doesn't wake up because that would be trouble for us

Oh please give me a break
China is a second rate military power with unproven mostly copied technology from.russia or the West.

The USA is not worried about China. That's delusional .Coming back to India if China wishes too they can crush India but they will need their entire military to do it.

What they have in Tibet or western command is not enough

Are they prepared to.do that. Ie move half their entire military into western theatre leaving them.naked in scs.

Let's see what happens because India is moving huge resources from.west to north

Oh please give me a break
China is a second rate military power with unproven mostly copied technology from.russia or the West.

The USA is not worried about China. That's delusional .Coming back to India if China wishes too they can crush India but they will need their entire military to do it.

What they have in Tibet or western command is not enough

Are they prepared to.do that. Ie move half their entire military into western theatre leaving them.naked in scs.

Let's see what happens because India is moving huge resources from.west to north
Hahaha

“Unproven Tech”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs 27 feb coughs*

Hahaha

“Unproven Tech”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs 27 feb coughs*

You did nothing on 27th of note
You shot down a vintage mig21 in your airspace big deal

Did you stop 12 mirages bombing balakot night before. Err no
And don't tell me nothing happened because you sent 20 f16 the following day in response so we all.know something happened

You did nothing on 27th of note
You shot down a vintage mig21 in your airspace big deal

Did you stop 12 mirages bombing balakot night before. Err no
And don't tell me nothing happened because you sent 20 f16 the following day in response so we all.know something happened
Ok,
Let’s talk when you are awake

270Su30mki = Heavey MRCA

by 2026

IAF pilots have trained on Su30mki... not on rafales and tejas.

You NEVER consider training and planning missions as fighter pilot development.

Just getting planes and sounding war trumpet is only in bollywood.

In real world you need combat trained pilots to fly Rafales and Tejas.

Wake up from your bollywood world and smell the reality.

last i check india has 270 su 30s with NO AESA AND SPARE ISSUES and no long range BVRs

USAAF is worried about j20 but IAF isnt..tells you about level of professionalism

USAAF thinks PL 15 outranges aim 120D but IAF does..
and the list goes on

i can just wish that IAF is sleeping like this..it is good for us if IAF doesn't wake up because that would be trouble for us

Let them have false sense of superiority and confidence. Another Feb 27 awaiting for them than. Though it will be even worst against China.

anyways having said that, Rafale is not a joke. It will be serious threat to PAF in couple of years time when IAF pilots would had mastered them. We need F16Vs to counter them. Atleast a squad of them equipped with AIM-120D will be enough to deter any eventualities. Meantime, Block-3 with PL15s will complement the F16s perfectly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom