What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

As usual........:hitwall:........don't you people feel ashamed of making such awkwardly hilarious claims.......:cheesy:
Can you present any proof or link to validate whatever you puked here??

They cant. It is just a failed attempt to save their faces. But there is a level of idiocrasy. Some of these guys really breaks that level.
Its same like claiming Our Mig21 locked on F16b52+ that they and Paf pilot was so disipointed in Us Ew suit...LOL
Its really better to discuss any topics with Senior members like Mastan Khan ji, DBC than these trolls. Enough said.

.........................why do you guyz still believe that we recieved f-16s for WOT?
do you think we will ever use AMRAAM C-5 against talibans......?

.........................why do you guyz still believe that we recieved f-16s for WOT?

As per ur own pilots Its just recieved for war on terror. As per my knowledge Block52+ can only be used inside pakistaan. You cant attack outside of ur country. I guess it will suit your defensive perpose well.

A question would U.S.A. support your F-16s against India...... with spares/maintenance/weaponry......etc??

A question would U.S.A. support your F-16s against India...... with spares/maintenance/weaponry......etc??

Looking at Americas track record ... i don't think so... but it may if it needs to piss off India for some reason

Looking at Americas track record ... i don't think so... but it may if it needs to piss off India for some reason

It might sound a little to optimistic but I don't think they would dare pissing off as they'll suffer billions in trade and market loss.....thanks to the economic recession and emerging Indian economy and market......as well as strategic value.

As usual........:hitwall:........don't you people feel ashamed of making such awkwardly hilarious claims.......:cheesy:
Why do you guys get so offended....i wonder if you people know blessings such as sanity and composure....

Can you present one to the contrary??

It might sound a little to optimistic but I don't think they would dare pissing off as they'll suffer billions in trade and market loss.....thanks to the economic recession and emerging Indian economy and market......as well as strategic value.

Yet they sold the fighters, weapons, helicopters at the expense of losing the Indian MRCA competition. One the reasons India did not select the F-16 was America's willingness to sell it to Pakistan.

Can you present one to the contrary??

How is a JF-17 is roughly equal A2A fighter than Mirage 2K??
I never wanted to play down JF-17's abilities but for such hilarious remarks........:sick:
Does any fighter demonstrate their real ECM capability when on a recce mission to gather data on enemy's ground defenses, radar and SAM systems??
And where does the report says the use of ECM was there from Israeli jammers........let one the failing part.

Yet they sold the fighters, weapons, helicopters at the expense of losing the Indian MRCA competition. One the reasons India did not select the F-16 was America's willingness to sell it to Pakistan.

Have read about Wiki leak disclosures on the sales of F-16 and other weaponry to Pakistan?
Wait for a while I'll edit the post soon with the data available on internet about the disclosures made

Here you are;

The F-16 fighter aircraft, which America sold to the Pakistan Air Force, and recently tried to sell to India, has been a relationship spoiler all round. Pakistan complains that American sanctions held back many F-16s that had already been paid for. India complains that Pakistan will use the F-16s against India, not terrorists. And America is upset that India hasn’t bought F-16s.

WikiLeaks cables accessed exclusively by NDTV reveal how the the F-16 assumed mythical proportions in the Pakistan public mind making it a very big deal in that country. They also reveal how Pakistan has always known that they will not really help it match India’s air combat prowess and how India is not really worried about it’s the F-16′s fighting capabilities.

Several cables exchanged between the US embassy in Islamabad and Washington illustrate how large the F-16 looms in the minds of Pakistanis. US diplomats write that, “The Pakistani Air Force (PAF) is obsessed with F-16s” and the fighters have “an inflated symbolic importance in the public imagination”.
Cables also note that the Pakistani Air Force tacitly admits that the Pakistan Air Force is no match for the Indian Air Force’s resources. The PAF’s operations chief, Air Vice Marshal Khalid Chaudhry, was quoted in a cable of March 2006 as telling a visiting Pentagon official John Hillen that, “The PAF has no hope of matching the IAF’s resources… the math just doesn’t add up”. Even the proposed purchase of 20 F-16s would not make a difference, Chaudhry reportedly said.

The Pakistan Air Marshal was also quoted as saying drily that the Pakistani public must be “convinced that they’re getting a great aircraft… even if there’s no money to pay for them. Chaudhry told Hillen to “ensure the F-16 deal has enough sweeteners to appeal to the public… (such as smart bombs and night vision)… but not to offer the PAF things it cannot afford.”

Across the border, for India too, the F-16 has been seen more as political weapon, not a military one of great worth. Then Indian Foreign Secretary Shyam Saran is quoted in cable as telling visiting US Under Secretary Nick Burns as much. That India’s concern about the US sale of F-16s to Pakistan was not about the fighters’ military impact, since the Indian Air Force would remain much more powerful. But, Saran said, this sale by America might “cause political problems for India’s coalition government.”

Nick Burns noted that he saw an opportunity to push through the sale to Pakistan. His cable noted that New Delhi was okay with F-16s being sold to Pakistan…”the problem is merely one of managing Indian public opinion.”

Hope this gets you some clear Idea.

How is a JF-17 is roughly equal A2A fighter than Mirage 2K??
I never wanted to play down JF-17's abilities but for such hilarious remarks........:sick:
Does any fighter demonstrate their real ECM capability when on a recce mission to gather data on enemy's ground defenses, radar and SAM systems??
And where does the report says the use of ECM was there from Israeli jammers........let one the failing part.

Have you flown the Jf-17?
Do you know people who have flown the JF-17?
Do you know people who have flown both the UAEAF M2k-9's and the JF-17?
Do you know people who have done the T&E for the JF-17?
Without the above, can you make a concrete statement..
being an engineering student.. would do the same in your field?..say about a particular IC?

as for an earlier post of yours regarding the PAF's performance in 71.. please search for the thread here ..and you will get your replies to your far from accurate assessment of the PAF's performance.

Have you flown the Jf-17?
Do you know people who have flown the JF-17?
Do you know people who have flown both the UAEAF M2k-9's and the JF-17?
Do you know people who have done the T&E for the JF-17?
Without the above, can you make a concrete statement..

Did I??
I know how things go in Pakistan.

being an engineering student.. would do the same in your field?..say about a particular IC?

as for an earlier post of yours regarding the PAF's performance in 71.. please search for the thread here ..and you will get your replies to your far from accurate assessment of the PAF's performance.

Oh Thanks.......I do spend a lot of time reading such posts.

Back
Top Bottom