What's new

Rafale to give India edge over China, Pakistan: IAF chief Bhadauria

71372124.jpg

NEW DELHI: Rafale jets will greatly enhance the capabilities of the Indian Air Force (IAF) and will give it an edge over Pakistan and China, new IAF chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria said on Monday.

"Rafale is a very capable aircraft, once we induct it, it will be a gamechanger in terms of our operational capability and when we use it in combination with SU-30 and other fleets which we have, we would have a serious jump in our capability. It will give us an edge over Pakistan and China," Bhadauria told ANI soon after taking over as the 26th chief of the force.

Incidentally, Bhadauria was the chairman of the Indian negotiation team for the Rs 60,000 crore 36 Rafale combat aircraft deal and played a significant role in getting deal cleared. The Rafale deal signed in 2016 is the biggest ever defence deal signed by India.

The first Rafale aircraft to be inducted by defence minister Rajnath Singh in France will also have the tail number RB-01 written on it in recognition of the role played by the officer in it.

Earlier, Bhadauria visited the National War Memorial to pay his tributes soon after taking charge as the IAF chief today.

"It is a matter of great honour for me to take over the charge of the IAF, which is one of the finest air forces in the world," he said.

Speaking about the Balakot air strikes carried out earlier this year by the IAF, Bhadauria said that the force was prepared for action and, "We were prepared then (before the Balakot air strikes) and many of the acquisitions were part of the plan but we were able to expedite it and we will be ready for any challenges in the future too."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...chief-bhadauria/articleshowprint/71372113.cms

What about mini AWACS SU-30 :lol: after getting shot down ...now they are upto humiliate Rafale as well :rofl:

@Windjammer @Bratva see another proof...nobody in India not talking about mighty Su-30.
Mr Bhadauria, trust me, if atomic bomb was not enough to you guys the edge, then this small bird stands no where.

Does our F16s have this?
Yes, JHMCS. But they don't have the missile. The JF-17 can get the missile (A-Darter or PL-10E), but securing an HMD/S is still a question mark (unless China already cleared one for use and export). Right now, the only ones on the market that aren't tied to one platform are the Thales TopOwl-F (France) and Elbit Targo (Israel). If we can convince France to release the TopOwl-F, then great. If not, then we'll probably need to wait for China.

I wonder how far along are the digital sena's Rafael experts in training.

Deliveries in 2020 and Indian customized version is a capable fighter in-fact. Meteor in full envelope matted with Rafale AESA is a real threat or the rumor mil suggests that performance isn't what is being reported. I can be wrong but there are chatters.

Deliveries in 2020 and Indian customized version is a capable fighter in-fact. Meteor in full envelope matted with Rafale AESA is a real threat or the rumor mil suggests that performance isn't what is being reported. I can be wrong but there are chatters.
What rumours?

I am surpsied neither china nor USA is going with Ram jet A2A missles..i wonder why

i hope someone shoots down one of these rafales with a manpad

they are getting an awesome machine in the form of Rafale but will they ever come out of this mode of cozy up the masses in India from 27 Feb

French made Rafale Aircraft are 7th Generation Fighter Plane produced by the French Defense Industries.

Before 27th Feb, Su-30 was their God and now Rafale... machine is dumb.. man behind machine matters as well.

Rus Federation Made Cy-24, Cy-27 and Cy-30 have been engaged in real Air Battles by the Indian Air Force, Turkish Air Force, Saudi Air Force, Egyptian Air Force, Afghan Air Force, Ukrainian Air Force and US Air Force.

There are Official Reports how many Rus Federation Made Cy-24, Cy-27 and Cy-30 have been shot down in Air battles even when there is cover of Air Defenses Batteries namely Cy300 and Cy400.

Thanks GOD they stopped talking about the mightness of SU-30mki after getting shahdat in the hands of a Block 30 Pakistani F-16

SS-30MKI of Indian Air Force was shot down after Successfully carried out a Mission along the Line of Control with Bhutan. Classified Information is there , Enemy Air Defenses battery was knocked down by Indian Air Force, SS- 30MKI.

Back
Top Bottom