What's new

Rafale is not a Game Changer - Senior Analyst Shahzad Chaudhry

F-15 shot down Mig 29s.... serb, Iraqi

F-16A MLU shot down Su-30s....

also F-15 routinely smoke Mirage 2000 in exercises..
Better comparing the pilot training quality of F15 ones versus Serb or Iraki ones.

Mirage 2000 smoked a F22....

“Pentagon experts called Pakistani pilots "some of the best in the world, next only to the Israelis”

Let me know if you need more material for your education....

And just to add I met a American whose uncle was in USAF and deputed to PAF in the 1980s.....he said the following

“ they are better than most NATO air forces”

Full idioty.
Give just one source for your 2 fake news. I'm waiting.

F16 even in block 200 will always have a door barn RCS.

AIM120 even Z will always be lighter and carry fuel AND oxydizer when Meteor onmy carry full fuel load. The physics law are the same everywhere on that good earth. Meteor > Amraam X, Y or Z.
I know when you hang these three fuel tanks & that IF refuler probe it makes rafale steathly

Rafale also hands down beat f35 in stealth forget about f16 whixh draws most of its avionics from f35
Infact rafale will also beat the 6th gen usa fighter

When it comes to aim120d pulse rocket engine of 160km + range(100+miles) it nothing infront of meteor 500km range. The news sources stating meteor range at 150 are BS.

yeah ! nice1,, great reply !

bilkul, bohot badhiya khele aap log in that match

hamarey panney gol kar patang kaat di, wicketon ki killiyan bhi uda di.. aur toh aur.. hum se ek khud bhi ek hit wicket karva diya

nature of the beast/game

but back in the day, operation Trident mein hum ney bhi aapko all out for 0 kar dia tha, brutal

"Khalistan" ke sunehrey khwap enjoy karo... but hamesha yaad rakhna, jo humarey navy ke sardar ji AV-8B chalatey hue aaye the... uske Harrier ne Chuck Yeager ke dinky little Cessna ka kya haal kara tha Karachi mein :laugh: (stuff of legends, man)

respected sir, please do not make that mistake

it is one thing to do black propaganda and ridicule your opponent in a public online social media space, we see it for what it is.. and do much of it ourselves

in India, our military is a completely non political non religious entity

kal ko Owaisi sahab becomes PM, they will still be as committed and follow orders to serve the nation

online trolling is ok, but do not ignore the reality

personally, I hope and pray there is never armed conflict between India-Pakistan.
There are ten examples to your ten examples and endless debates on who is factual or not.

But I do not agree with this high horse assertion that the Indian military is apolitical today. It used to be, with officers who even if varying in competence were at the least bound by the system. That is NOT true anymore as much as you would like to think otherwise and both public sources through news reports and statements along with our own grapevine says otherwise.

The greatest damage caused by the current Indian government to the military has been professionalism and apolitical selection of leaders - that is something no Rafale or Brahmos can mitigate.

Hi,

The retd Paf officer's are blowing wind---.

The Rafale is the frontline line aircraft of the world #2 super power or #3 or #4---. So---by default it is an extremely superior aircraft in its form---function & utility.

To compete it against another that has barley just flown---is irresponsible and arrogant.

The Paf claimed the Mirage F1 not upto the mark---. Today---they have manufactured the identical copy of the Mirage F1 aka the JF17 thunder---.

The the Mirage 2K did not come up to the mark---and later they admitted that it was and then they could not get it.

Then came the Rafale---the Paf mentioned it was not up to the mark---but then after Libyan campaign they admitted that it was---but by then it was not available---.

Now the Paf is upto its old games one more time.

Keep telling the enemy that it has gotten the wrong equipment---and the enemy might surprise you one day by getting the right equipment---.

The Mirage-2000 is a capable aircraft. But i will take the vipers over the Mirage-2000 anyday.
As far as the Rafale goes how many Rafales can the PAF afford anyway ?

No matter how much, our retired officers down play the facts, in reality in a very short time IAF will hve a very clear advantage on PAF, which is relaxing on its decade old but still effective F16s as its mother ship, while JF 17s brings in numbers and are nearly capable as of IAFs MIRRAGES or may be better?
Most astonishing fact is the, 27th Feb answer to IAF last year, but it won't be everytime situation, once IAF decides to take on, Pakistans key bases and installations under the guidence of american satalites and Israeli defence experts PAF will hve very very, difficult time facing that force?
If there was a reality based thinking in our planners mind then, PAF would hve decided to use better engines in JF17s like AL41s and would have redesigned JF17s body enlargements, AESA radars, TVC , more modified targeting pods and other features at least 2 years back and now we would have a real monster ready to take on IAF

Sir many are of the view that Pak should get either 4.5th gen or 5th gen jet at earliest as the up coming JF17 can prove to be effective in combo with a relatively better jet but may be despite superior pilot training due to own limitations shall not be enough to tackle Rafale or even upgraded super Sukhoi.
Instead of false pride like Indians have our PAF should prepare for future i.e get J10C or FC31 improved variant or at least go for V upgrade for 2-3 existing squadrons of F16.

The Mirage-2000 is a capable aircraft. But i will take the vipers over the Mirage-2000 anyday.
As far as the Rafale goes how many Rafales can the PAF afford anyway ?

Countries that could afford raffles draw plane didn’t buy them .. ie uae

Besides why would PAF buy rafales when it own team recommended f16 over rafales ....

the fact does remain the French plane is too expensive and frankly f16 and f15 are more competitive... Singapore , South Korea air forces knew better....Jezzz even tiawan knew as f16 can bring down su30s that is why placed order for more f16

in short rafale is good but not good enough to make up for IAF lower training standards...

Last edited:
i agree with your statement..

any idea PAF will go for a long range heavy weight fighter like J16 till they get Azm?
one question will be is J16 better than J10C ?
Nobody know's I would say no for now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom