What's new

Rafale is not a Game Changer - Senior Analyst Shahzad Chaudhry

Not sure what you are conveying here.

SU30s will be one taking on the bulk of air defense responsibilities against PLAAF in Ladakh.
Count the number of times Su30 MKI has crashed. Also see what is its availability. Compare against F-16/F-18/F-15.

Very comprehensive ? This was a milquetoast analysis.

He didn't mention the SPECTRA EW suite which makes the Rafale so dangerous, no mention of the stand off weapons and other munitions either.

Also, there will be a LOT more than 36 by the end of it.

He also dismissed the J-10 as some sort of transitory temporary system for the PLAAF..

and the J-20s will not be for export, PAF will get the J-31.

Rafale is nothing, it won't change equations... when block 3 or future blocks arrive.. rafale / IAF may not be able defend itself... they have azm now.. sooner or later we can expect test flight.. more over they flown it already.. they know every aspect of rafale ..

Rafale is nothing, it won't change equations... when block 3 or future blocks arrive.. rafale / IAF may not be able defend itself... they have azm now.. sooner or later we can expect test flight.. more over they flown it already.. they know every aspect of rafale ..
Totally agreed, we should all be very nervous about the IAF now.

I mean, the PAF aces, best pilots anywhere in the world are training the Qataris on the Rafales.

When they're not crashing their own jets, IAF incompetent pilots will be easy pickings for PAC aces.

Totally agreed, we should all be very nervous about the IAF now.

I mean, the PAF aces, best pilots anywhere in the world are training the Qataris on the Rafales.

When they're not crashing their own jets, IAF incompetent pilots will be easy pickings for PAC aces.

I had to share this o_O only. Don't want to guess wrong but sarcasm is the worst case of a Quality argument. IAF is Superior always.

sarcasm is the worst case of a Quality argument. IAF is Superior always.
The thing is, good sir..

that both forces have high regard for the enemy, as any good opposing military forces should.

the new bird in the IAF inventory IS a threat to any potential enemies of India.. this is a fact

guaranteed victory, total superiority.. this is BS

so ignore the retarded Indian sansani media (even we do not take them seriously here and are embarrassed by them )

but go talk to a real PAF person/pilot outside of the public space.. Rafales are dangerous war machines, be foolish to downplay the threat..

shoaib akthar ki speed kaise sambhalogey ?

sarfraz ki swing se kaise bachogey ?

sehwag offense pe chala gaya.. kya karo ge ?

both sides need to think and strategize

but yeah.. now we have a new Tendulkar in IAF

kya karoge ?

I stopped writing anything in this forum since last year Indian occupation of kashmir and no reply from our side.
But Mastan khan's brutal and correct analysis forced me to take part.
When I was in school in 1989,s at that time science digest was a magazine to inform us about defence updates as well. And anything Pakistan use to get from America, was highly appreciated in that magazine. while it was presented if indians do not know anything about weapons purchases.
Some of those Indian purchased systems later on Pakistan purchased or wished to get them like ATGM or SAM or some tank or artillary systems....
Raffle is a generation ahead of F16 and its not one to one fight but destructive capabilities of a generation ahead aircraft which makes it formidable .
There must have been some planning from our side when India was planning for MMRCA . Now 10 years passed by and we could not find a solution and according to some news , we want J10 from China as immediate reply to Rafael.
A squadron of Grippen fighters might have cost about 1.5 billion dollars or max 2 billion dollars but we could be able to counter the technological advantage which India is enjoying. From 2011 onwards we have not purchased anything new apart from jf17.
Even we cancelled the deal for 8 F16 as we had to pay from our own pocket on one hand we are stating that due to infrastructure availability and experience on F16 its best suited aircraft for us , on the other hand we are reluctant to pay 700 million dollars for these 8 aircrafts, as if some other country like Russia will deliver us fighter aircraft' free
Of cost. Time is passing by very quickly and we must decide to get some advance fighters
Gripen is neither available nor a counter to rafale

The counter to rafale is economy ..

The economy that we PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN fucked up by voting a guy 3x times in power(& still loving) him whose modes operandi is to print fake notes cause huge inflation and banrupt the country to keep those people happy..

I am truely surprised how in hell has this country survived ..it doesnt deserve to

I had to share this o_O only. Don't want to guess wrong but sarcasm is the worst case of a Quality argument. IAF is Superior always.

Feel free to delete post.. just a bit after reading posts.. regarding strategies to counter IAF, i felt like Rafale or IAF is nothing..

Why would he say that? Let InAF believe it is. Let them come, knock them out and let them learn the hard way! Why give them a heads up! we fanboys can have other wet dreams.

The thing is, good sir..

that both forces have high regard for the enemy, as any good opposing military forces should.

the new bird in the IAF inventory IS a threat to any potential enemies of India.. this is a fact

guaranteed victory, total superiority.. this is BS

so ignore the retarded Indian sansani media (even we do not take them seriously here and are embarrassed by them )

but go talk to a real PAF person/pilot outside of the public space.. Rafales are dangerous war machines, be foolish to downplay the threat..

shoaib akthar ki speed kaise sambhalogey ?

sarfraz ki swing se kaise bachogey ?

sehwag offense pe chala gaya.. kya karo ge ?

both sides need to think and strategize

but yeah.. now we have a new Tendulkar in IAF

kya karoge ?
Out karenge ya usko bowlers end pe khara rehendge aur baqi sab ko out kardenge. Har masle ka hal hota hai aur zindagi maut ke khel mein aur bhi desperate hota hai.
Jahan 200 brahmos ka hal 5 saal pehle nikal liya tha ye tu sirf 30 hain.
Our concern isn’t the equipment, we have thought ten years ahead to that thanks to your weak counter intelligence - it is the average Indian pilot and the IAF as a cohesive entity in general. We did not go in on the 27th without knowing exactly what your skillsets are and are not.

I don’t fear an Indian with a Rafale, I fear the Indians in a Rafale + everything else who know how to utilize it effectively along with everything, the entire disjointed variety of things they operate.
So far, you guys in your own arrogance are not even close - mostly because you’re blinded by your own nationalist pride and false sense of superiority.

But, with the right humble and intelligent leadership, the IAF would roll over the PAF within a week..

question is - can today’s Indian hyped up on Hindutva and hatred actually have those qualities?

Indian planners underestimated the combo of JF-17, Mirage Rose and F-16 block 52's. They thought Su-30 was all they needed. The Americans even approved the F-16 block 52's because they thought SU-30 would dominate PAF.
The Su30 MKI weapon system is now quite old.
It need a deep upgrade.
The platform remains a world class one !

Feel free to delete post.. just a bit after reading posts.. regarding strategies to counter IAF, i felt like Rafale or IAF is nothing..

It has to be felt by the one who flies. Don't need to worry. As the argument goes & SQ8 precisely defined; this is all about the strategy, combination & breaking the pack. Since I don't have enough to take on the giant head on or my reach to hammer the head; I will keep cutting legs & arms to bring it down to my level. How & when will be done; is all the real business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom