What's new

Rafale is not a Game Changer - Senior Analyst Shahzad Chaudhry

Out karenge ya usko bowlers end pe khara rehendge aur baqi sab ko out kardenge. Har masle ka hal hota hai aur zindagi maut ke khel mein aur bhi desperate hota hai.
yeah ! nice1,, great reply !

we have thought ten years ahead to that thanks to your weak counter intelligence - it is the average Indian pilot and the IAF as a cohesive entity in general. We did not go in on the 27th without knowing exactly what your skillsets are and are not.
bilkul, bohot badhiya khele aap log in that match

hamarey panney gol kar patang kaat di, wicketon ki killiyan bhi uda di.. aur toh aur.. hum se ek khud bhi ek hit wicket karva diya

nature of the beast/game

but back in the day, operation Trident mein hum ney bhi aapko all out for 0 kar dia tha, brutal

"Khalistan" ke sunehrey khwap enjoy karo... but hamesha yaad rakhna, jo humarey navy ke sardar ji AV-8B chalatey hue aaye the... uske Harrier ne Chuck Yeager ke dinky little Cessna ka kya haal kara tha Karachi mein :laugh: (stuff of legends, man)

I don’t fear an Indian with a Rafale, I fear the Indians in a Rafale + everything else who know how to utilize it effectively along with everything, the entire disjointed variety of things they operate.
So far, you guys in your own arrogance are not even close - mostly because you’re blinded by your own nationalist pride and false sense of superiority.

But, with the right humble and intelligent leadership, the IAF would roll over the PAF within a week..

question is - can today’s Indian hyped up on Hindutva and hatred actually have those qualities?
respected sir, please do not make that mistake

it is one thing to do black propaganda and ridicule your opponent in a public online social media space, we see it for what it is.. and do much of it ourselves

in India, our military is a completely non political non religious entity

kal ko Owaisi sahab becomes PM, they will still be as committed and follow orders to serve the nation

online trolling is ok, but do not ignore the reality

personally, I hope and pray there is never armed conflict between India-Pakistan.

no old.. just badly integrated.. Russian avionics with Israeli ECM.. plus sub par IAF tactics.
The Indian Air Force would do well to hire you as an expert consultant to fix their many technical problems

It has to be felt by the one who flies. Don't need to worry. As the argument goes & SQ8 precisely defined; this is all about the strategy, combination & breaking the pack. Since I don't have enough to take on the giant head on or my reach to hammer the head; I will keep cutting legs & arms to bring it down to my level. How & when will be done; is all the real business.

There is no problem reading informative post.. but some members argument quite silly.. like 50 jf 17 block 3 will take down 36 rafales... xyz things ..

no old.. just badly integrated.. Russian avionics with Israeli ECM.. plus sub par IAF tactics.
The weapon system has more than 20 years. I haven't read anything abour upgrades.
The russian airborne radars are known not to be up to date...

The weapon system has more than 20 years. I haven't read anything abour upgrades.
The russian airborne radars are known not to be up to date...

you did know they have the israeli Phalcon AWACS?....

a new toy from france wont help if thier quality of crew remains the same

yes with unbroken record 100+ : 0 kill ratio...

pity even UAEAF passed it over for F-16s block 60
Uae didnt feel rafale was better that their 20 yrs old f16s..
Block70 with aim120d would outclass rafale with meteor even today

Against Mig 21/23/27.... too easy !

Just go to war with Su27 against Starfighter, F5, A7 or Skyhawk.... same kind of result !

F-15 shot down Mig 29s.... serb, Iraqi

F-16A MLU shot down Su-30s....

also F-15 routinely smoke Mirage 2000 in exercises..

The Indian Air Force would do well to hire you as an expert consultant to fix their many technical problems

this comment was made by your own very few defense experts who knows what he is talking about.

remember this guy?

There is no problem reading informative post.. but some members argument quite silly.. like 50 jf 17 block 3 will take down 36 rafales... xyz things ..

actually with indian pilots on the other side any thing is possible...

you did know they have the israeli Phalcon AWACS?....

a new toy from france wont help if thier quality of crew remains the same
Yes, I know they have AWACS. But too few for such a country as India.
The 27th february event was a Pak "surprise"... so difficult to have an awacs everywhere everytime in such circumstances.

I have no news about the indian pilots level. As for the Pakistani ones.

Uae didnt feel rafale was better that their 20 yrs old f16s..
Block70 with aim120d would outclass rafale with meteor even today
Full idioty.
Give just one source for your 2 fake news. I'm waiting.

F16 even in block 200 will always have a door barn RCS.

AIM120 even Z will always be lighter and carry fuel AND oxydizer when Meteor onmy carry full fuel load. The physics law are the same everywhere on that good earth. Meteor > Amraam X, Y or Z.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom