What's new

Rafale Fighters India is Buying Can't Match Chinese Fighters: Russian Envoy

The ultimate war would be a Cyber war with kill switch to destroy the internet, information network and communication systems of enemy state's digital infrastructure.

Therefore I have less value for Ambassador's pitch to tame Indians to Russian interests exclusively. Neither his pitch is going to turn the table on Rafale....

why buy Russian when you can buy Chinese
basically same airframe or the Chinese one is better
the Chinese one has better electronics
the Chinese one has it's own domestic engine
the Chinese one uses Chinese missiles
the Chinese one is cheaper
the Chinese one comes with better customer service

nice job Russia giving up your market share

:rofl::china::rofl:

Russians got pissed off by India switching to USA. China will utilize it to get more advanced weapon from Russia.

Russians got pissed off by India switching to USA. China will utilize it to get more advanced weapon from Russia.
get more advanced weapon from Russia?
what weapons are those??
the Chinese military practically has everything Russia has in terms of capability or better. if not now in the next 10 years when defense spending picks up ever more.

get more advanced weapon from Russia?
what weapons are those??
the Chinese military practically has everything Russia has in terms of capability or better. if not now in the next 10 years when defense spending picks up ever more.
We want S400 and S117 engine.

We want S400 and S117 engine.

I thought HQ-9 is just as advance as S-400, and you all got some advance SAMs in the work too I heard
and for the S117 how hard is it to dump a billion dollars to make a engine that's just as good??

hell you all could just hack into Russia defense network or use espionage

I thought HQ-9 is just as advance as S-400, and you all got some advance SAMs in the work too I heard
and for the S117 how hard is it to dump a billion dollars to make a engine that's just as good??

hell you all could just hack into Russia defense network or use espionage
we need to make it fast, we don't have enough time. now Russia is closely cooperating with China in the military field, we won't do anything to harm our friend. we promise Russia will not sell Chinese made Su series variants to other countries, not to mention hack or espionage.

we need to make it fast, we don't have enough time. now Russia is closely cooperating with China in the military field, we won't do anything to harm our friend. we promise Russia will not sell Chinese made Su series variants to other countries, not to mention hack or espionage.

Russia friend? are you serious.
you do know Siberia is rightfully Chinese land.
Chinese national interests come before Russian interests.
have you gone soft or is this sun tsu tactics.

ahahahhahaha......now what will Indian members on here say about this? So far judging from their comments they are rather reserved in their response. Had it been a E.U/U.S official who made such comments then im sure Indians here will be screaming all over here screw the U.S or to hell with the E.U etc. But when it involves their patron Russia, they go silent or just make modest statements like Russia should offer better deals to India and whatever.lool. I understand though , they still have this soviet love for Russia.:cheesy: anyway i understand since they still rely on Russia for most of their defence needs. of course everybody knows rafale is superior to Sukhoi 27. Just Russian sour grapes.

Anyway, we all know Russia is sore about India getting closer and closer to the west/U.S, since they have been losing lots of contracts which used to by default go to them. So they are sad/angry India seems to be shifting quite slowly but surely out of their orbit.:lol: India should do what is in their best interests, and im sure moving closer to the U.S/E.U/west will serve India interests more than otherwise. So India should discard any Russian objections to this. Russia shouldnt blackmail India in anyway, since India owes nothing to Russia. There are no friends in politics, only interests. I said this before on here, India will find it more and more difficult not to take sides or know where it priorities lies in future, it will either have to be with us in the west/U.S or Russia/China in coming decades. They can't be in both at the same time, and they will come to terms with this in coming decade.

UNTIL then expect Russia to keep whinning about such deals as india getS closer to the U.S/west in future.:enjoy:
Poor Russia.:(

Russia has provide a Nuclear Sub to India, for a second time, so they continue to remain the most important friend India has. They have earned the right to say such things, US/EU has not.

Russia is still far more reliable than US/EU will ever be.

India will continue to have great relationship with Russia, of that I have no dubt. Only we will continue to diversify our weapon grade to suite our best interests. Indo-Russian strategic relationship is ensured by the rise of China. Now unless China disintegrates, it will continue to be so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom