What's new

Rafale Fighter crash near Pakistan

i just hope pak navy wont get the air craft and send it to china for reverse engineering..:cheesy:
just my imagination..

The MinDéf source said " around noon on sunday", Batman.

Very right, santro : oysters don't run that fast either.

Not your imagination, sathya, same concern expressed
on French fora and reason to get it back!

You must be joking, FSLN; but just in case : for the very
same reason that Pakistan wants France on the J-17.:bunny:

Later, Tay.

french always love to push their birds to limits ... just saying cos i got my jaws droped watching french mirage low level flight videos on internet ...

and why they shouldn't do it ... they have the luxury to do so after all :)

just my opinion !

i just hope pak navy wont get the air craft and send it to china for reverse engineering..:cheesy:
just my imagination..

NO PN dont hav lifting capabilities to the date... and we dont have plans for french avoinics for JFT ... its all going to be improved chinese avoinics on JFT.

and dont let china fool you.. after all they made the worlds fastest super computer... and we trust them :pakistan: :china:

(just add the http: as i m not allowed to post links yet )..//urbantitan.com/china-made-worlds-fastest-supercomputer/

It cracks me up when people look at an aircraft accident and tally it up like it's a war.

Flying fighters is a serious business. I've watched men auger in, and also buried friends. The only time they don't crash is when they are never flown. I'm glad in this case that the pilot survived.

Just recently the PN asked the USN for help to raise an artifact - so it would seem that the PN does not have such a capability, though I imagine that to some engineers, it it would have been rather useful to have had a some quality time with those engines and avionics suite

Well it may be the opposite, USN asking PN's help in retrieving something.

Anyway, the USN lost an E-2C last March, with 3 men rescued, while the pilot most probably died. The joint operation was in that regard.

New infos from unauthorised but valuable source
point towards a fuel tank problem possibly coupled
to human error.

Will post more if confirmation comes.

Good day all, Tay.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

A fighter crashed, as it was from Aircraft carrier. Obviously it will crash in sea, and there is nothing like Pakistan would like pieces of it or some shyt.

Get over with it.

lol @ understanding skills...

my reply related to above person statement

"So many Western powers with so much offensive combat equipment around Pakistan, from the land and the sea "

Hi,

That is what I have been saying in a different manner---too many foreign forces around pakistan---. It is something to think about seriously.

secondly---to other members----when a figheter hits the water----it is just like hitting a brick wall---it is smashed to small pieces.

I used to live close Hill AFB and at times the F 16 would crash inmto the salt lake---some of the times----hardly any large piece was salvaged

Flash news from same unauthorised but valuable source,
there was : -fuel gauge malfunction
then
-improper use of the fuel release safety ( definitive )
so out of gas and out of the sky!!

To err is human, it seems.

Good day all, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom