What's new

Rafale deal in its final stages: IAF chief Raha

no we endians gonna loose in front of jf 17 becoz it has superior dsi tech. Our su30mki is nothing in front of your jf17.
exactly.jpg

whats more a PAF trained Pakistani pilot in his DSI tech enabelled Jf-17 or even Mirage III or F-7 can any day defte and kill IAF pilots in there MKIs or M2Ks or Mig-29s or even Rafale even if IAF pilots have 3:1 neumarical superiorty :agree: :sarcastic:

sir couple of weeks ago a news circulated that iaf will float rfp for 90 make in india fighters. Do you think that iaf will buy another jet and make the blunder of a logistical nightmare ? India will assemble rafales in knock down kits.sorry sir i can't provide u link but @Abingdonboy can show you.

I would be the happiest person if IAF gets 126 jets. IAF is alarmingly short of squadron numbers and they need to replace obsolete aircraft with new age machines. Tejas is a failure and waste of public tax money, Sukhoi is good but not beter than Rafale. Only thing left is Rafale and PAK-FA.

On paper It is claimed that IAF will have 270 MKIs, 126 Rafales and unknown number of PAK-FA which wll form he backbone. But the scrapping of Rafale deal has turned everything upside down.

IAF already has a logistical nightmare. Mig-21 to MKI IAF flies everything and those machines need separate spare parts.

@Abingdonboy - India makes a lot of hype but comes a dud.

MMRCA was claimed "deal of he century"; "mother of all deals" etc etc. From 126 aircraft it was claimed to be extra 60 more aircraft and blah blah. 10 years later not a single plane has been inducted and the whole deal looks going down the drain.

Even the 36 Rafales look a face saving gesture by India. Unless even these 36 rafales are inducted the deal is as good as dead.

I would be the happiest person if IAF gets 126 jets. IAF is alarmingly short of squadron numbers and they need to replace obsolete aircraft with new age machines. Tejas is a failure and waste of public tax money, Sukhoi is good but not beter than Rafale. Only thing left is Rafale and PAK-FA.

On paper It is claimed that IAF will have 270 MKIs, 126 Rafales and unknown number of PAK-FA which wll form he backbone. But the scrapping of Rafale deal has turned everything upside down.

IAF already has a logistical nightmare. Mig-21 to MKI IAF flies everything and those machines need separate spare parts.

MMRCA was claimed "deal of he century"; "mother of all deals" etc etc. From 126 aircraft it was claimed to be extra 60 more aircraft and blah blah. 10 years later not a single plane has been inducted and the whole deal looks going down the drain.

Even the 36 Rafales look a face saving gesture by India. Unless even these 36 rafales are inducted the deal is as good as dead.

French was bidder and accepted bid. India should have sued them or continued with second winner. Instead after Indian government officially cancelled bid now frenchs coming with new points.

French was bidder and accepted bid. India should have sued them or continued with second winner. Instead after Indian government officially cancelled bid now frenchs coming with new points.

INDIA IS CONFUSED, FRANCE IS READY TO SELL. WHAT WILL INDIA SUE France FOR AND WHERE?

INDIA IS CONFUSED, FRANCE IS READY TO SELL. WHAT WILL INDIA SUE France FOR AND WHERE?
Agreeing for terms & condition of bidding and then finding fault. If rules were made liberal after the bidding process probably there could be some one else who would have won initial bidding process

Just wait and watch my friend, the situation is far brighter than you seem to think ;)

Actually the best case scenario is 36+153 (Made in India) for 189 Rafales as per the original MMRCA requirement. 126 is pretty much the minimum we can expect now.
i expect more than 200 rafales as best case scenario. Becoz there is no dedicated or terrain hugging aircraft in iaf other than rafales in the long run. Jagwar is on the brink of their retirement . Moreover Honeywell engine deal is getting delayed for jagwar. Fgfa will give complement to su 30mki. So i think rafale will come to iaf in huge numbers. >:)>:)>:)

Back
Top Bottom