What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

No, at the time the Muslims came in, there were Buddhists ( though I think with no power ), Christians and Jews. The original animists too.
I am pretty sure that Buddha was a Hindu.

They are using Indians to make wealth it suits the west pretty well.
Why would west let India prosper ?

You need a solid leadership like China to fight the west.

I am talking about Indian companies in India - TCS, Infosys etc. They have access to crores of rupees and thousands of engineers.

Why is there no Indian Intel, Indian QNX, Indian Microsoft ??

Please ignore such types of comment.

Will do, thanks.

Hai Agar Mujh Ko Khatar Koi To Uss Ummat Se Hai
Jis Ki Khatstar Mein Hai Ab Tak Shirar-e-Arzu

Khal Khal Iss Qaum Mein Ab Tak Nazar Ate Hain Vo
Karte Hain Ashak-E-Sehargahi Se Jo Zalim Wazoo

Ummah is not dead. There are still people who feel for the spirit of Islam.

I am talking about Indian companies in India - TCS, Infosys etc. They have access to crores of rupees and thousands of engineers.

Why is there no Indian Intel, Intel QNX, Intel Microsoft ??

Will do, thanks.

It's U.S. monopoly . So far China is the only competition. In fact Americans did a great favor to let China prosper when they were countering erstwhile Russia.

Bright Indians are lured by these American companies before they pass out from IIT's and IIM's.

You were one of us at that time. Why laugh ?
My family tree shows I am not one of you. Anyway, that's not the point. In our religion, race is secondary to religion.

When we say "hamaray aslaaf", we point to the first few generations of Islam. A true Muslim never wants to associate himself with raja dahir or even Julius of Greeks.

And its not about winning or losing battles. You ask an Iraqi, he will not associate himself with gengis khan (who defeated us).

This is the beauty of Islam. Even if lets suppose my ancestors were Hindu, I will not feel any association with Hindus. For me, my ancestors saw the truth and accepted it, whether they were living as pagans in Arabia, or as Christians in Turkey or Zoroastians in Persia or Hindus in Hind. Doesn't matter at all. Our history starts from Adam and we associate with every Prophet (Pbuh).

This is such a beautiful concept but sad non Muslims can't understand it.

My family tree shows I am not one of you. Anyway, that's not the point. In our religion, race is secondary to religion.

When we say "hamaray aslaaf", we point to the first few generations of Islam. A true Muslim never wants to associate himself with raja dahir or even Julius of Greeks.

And its not about winning or losing battles. You ask an Iraqi, he will not associate himself with gengis khan (who defeated us).

This is the beauty of Islam. Even if lets suppose my ancestors were Hindu, I will not feel any association with Hindus. For me, my ancestors saw the truth and accepted it, whether they were living as pagans in Arabia, or as Christians in Turkey or Zoroastians in Persia or Hindus in Hind. Doesn't matter at all. Our history starts from Adam and we associate with every Prophet (Pbuh).

Why do you think that non Muslims cannot understand your concept.

And moreover it shouldn't matter whether any other agrees with your pov.

I am pretty sure if I tell you about any other religion then you would never give it any consideration.

It's U.S. monopoly . So far China is the only competition. In fact Americans did a great favor to let China prosper when they were countering erstwhile Russia.

Ah yes, the Ping Pong diplomacy.

But I will give you an example.

Bright Indians are lured by these American companies before they pass out from IIT's and IIM's.

It should not take an IIT to design an OS or a processor. Anyone with ambition and creativity should be able to do it.

There are two processor projects in India, one each in IIT Bombay ( termed AJIT ) and IIT Madras ( termed Shakti ). But the designs are foreign, not local / indigenous. You can research.

The computer engineers churned out by Indian engineering colleges, especially the big ones like the 600-acre Lovely Professional University, are mainly meant for doing jobs that Americans and Europeans don't prefer to do.

I myself have been designing a processor for some years. Yes, it take years. And I am finding it difficult to obtain funding for further commercial development. Investment and talent ( engineers ) for such fundamental things like processors is very lacking and non-ambitious in India.

I hope you see my point.

Why do you think that non Muslims cannot understand your concept.

And moreover it shouldn't matter whether any other agrees with your pov.

I am pretty sure if I tell you about any other religion then you would never give it any consideration.
You guys don't understand because everytime your kind bring this subject to discuss.

For me as a true Muslim, I am happy that Muslims (from wherever they could) reached many faraway places to spread Islam and they are the ones I want myself to associate with.

One more example for you.. We want to associate with Tipu Sultan and Nawab Sirajuddawla, who were from hindustan, more than Pagan Arabs of pre Islamic era.

Interesting.

All the Gulfie countries are like the that. The Afghan Taliban even has an embassy in Qatar.
All are not like that. UAE was under tight Indian control. When we started CPEC, Indians started their propegenda in gulf as well. For UAE, sky was already falling down. So they started supporting certain guys in and around Pakistan. We cleaned them.
And then came intimidation from UAE. And then firing.

All are not like that. UAE was under tight Indian control. When we started CPEC, Indians started their propegenda in gulf as well. For UAE, sky was already falling down. So they started supporting certain guys in and around Pakistan. We cleaned them.
And then came intimidation from UAE. And then firing.

OK.

Whether they threw a crumb out or not doesn't changes the fact that a mandir was built for the inclusivity of Hindus working in the UAE, why don't you address for the Indians commenting "Soon Arab will be a Hindu state"? Selective much?

I'm calling out Noora's rank hypocrisy. Religious freedom in the UAE is a bloody joke despite the fact that non-Muslims form a large portion of the resident population.

.....And war and conquest have been part and parcel of Islam's history from the time of Prophet Muhammad. Will you condemn that too? Or is it just selective outrage? What happened to all the Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula?

Sounds like the necromonger scene from The Chronicles of Riddick

Just an observation. "Moderate" and "secular" Indians seem to be the most triggered on pdf whenever a bhakt is exposed for being an extremist. I wonder why that is.

@Mentee @SIPRA @Mangus Ortus Novem @Daghalodi

All educated and/or elite Indian Hindus, except for a negligible exception, are essentially Hindutvadis of different shades and grades (Soft, Medium, Hard). This was the conclusion, arrived at, by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam.

"Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing"
:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom