What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

Simple avoid Indian products and services. India has lost central asian market, Pakistan has stopped imports after CAA. In East Asia did not sign up to massive free trade agreement. Only strategic location they have easy access is Dubai, hopefully that will change.

Ah yes, the Ping Pong diplomacy.

But I will give you an example.

It should not take an IIT to design an OS or a processor. Anyone with ambition and creativity should be able to do it.

There are two processor projects in India, one each in IIT Bombay ( termed AJIT ) and IIT Madras ( termed Shakti ). But the designs are foreign, not local / indigenous. You can research.

The computer engineers churned out by Indian engineering colleges, especially the big ones like the 600-acre Lovely Professional University, are mainly meant for doing jobs that Americans and Europeans don't prefer to do.

I myself have been designing a processor for some years. Yes, it take years. And I am finding it difficult to obtain funding for further commercial development. Investment and talent ( engineers ) for such fundamental things like processors is very lacking and non-ambitious in India.

I hope you see my point.

Hope that you get a venture capitalist to back your project. May you fulfil all your dreams. best wishes

So why complain when others want to win.

some arab Jews contested Islam while some from the same tribe embraced it and took a stand - - - - - - anyways Its an open season come and get us but then don't sell secularism.

Hindustan was 100 % Hindu before we let you guys allowed in :enjoy:

Before that it was 50% Buddhist until Hindu dynasties from ganga basin cleaned them out and then there was this palace coup by a brahmin advisor of a Sindhi Buddhist king.

some arab Jews contested Islam while some from the same tribe embraced it and took a stand - - - - - - anyways Its an open season come and get us but then don't sell secularism.

Before that it was 50% Buddhist until Hindu dynasties from ganga basin cleaned them out and then there was this palace coup by a brahmin advisor of a Sindhi Buddhist king.
Aryans spreading "peace".

allowed ?..

you mean your armies got their arse kicked and we ruled for a 1000 years establishing a superior civilisation
You were one of us at that time. Suddenly you got this superiority complex. It will fade away same way it appeared.

Basically, its only the UAE which is seeing this issue mostly. Due to several reasons.

1. The small to medium business is dominated by Indians. Contrary to popular understanding, none of the Indians actually brought money and "invested" there. Its all made from the land. mostly, taken loans from local banks, if successful claim all the fame else run away.
  2. Slow, but steady infiltration of most corporate and media houses. Just check the top echelons of business conglomerates like Al Futtaim or Emirates NBD bank, most of them are die hard Sanghis. Or check the news paper editors and column writers, the same story. It was deliberately done over a period of time. Once they are in, they wont let any others to be hired. I have experienced these first hand. Also, the media houses almost always run positive stories about India and Indians. Even if there are 100 hate crimes against Muslims in India, they will stillbe reporting one case from Pakistan and high lighting it hence deluding the locals and others into believing India is a secular democracy where as Pakistan is a communal tinder pot.One example today in the news below. Though the guy in question has committed a serious offense, if you read the article you will understand it became like an advertorial for him. All about his apologies his charity and what not and his graphic designer making a mistake etc conveniently forgetting that the same guy is a serial offender which is clearly visible from his earlier posts on social media. https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...y-says-sorry-for-hurting-religious-sentiments
  3. Economic relationship with India. Since oil price have started crashing, India became and important market for GCC who is competing with American and sometimes Iranian crude.
  4. The prospect (or delusion) of India becoming an economic powerhuse and hence an attractive market for investment as many of the arabs from GCC wants to diversify thier investments

The UAE, has also become very indifferent to Muslims and Muslim causes since last 10 years or so...I guess it happened after Sheikh Zayed's death. The rest of the GCC countries, are actually passive.
One thing the Muslim community in GCC can do is to highlight the plight of Muslims in India and the kind of hatred even the elected politicians display against Muslims and Arabs. for examples, this guy, Tejasvi Yadav made such an offensive comment against Arab women, but no one made the effort to highlight it. And he is a parliamentarian belonging to BJP.
Let the tempo increase and kick these bigots out. Keeping the momentum is important as these guys easily mutate into any subservient form if need be. They will have no qualm apologizing and hiding for some time till the issue subsides.

Basically, its only the UAE which is seeing this issue mostly. Due to several reasons.

1. The small to medium business is dominated by Indians. Contrary to popular understanding, none of the Indians actually brought money and "invested" there. Its all made from the land. mostly, taken loans from local banks, if successful claim all the fame else run away.
  2. Slow, but steady infiltration of most corporate and media houses. Just check the top echelons of business conglomerates like Al Futtaim or Emirates NBD bank, most of them are die hard Sanghis. Or check the news paper editors and column writers, the same story. It was deliberately done over a period of time. Once they are in, they wont let any others to be hired. I have experienced these first hand. Also, the media houses almost always run positive stories about India and Indians. Even if there are 100 hate crimes against Muslims in India, they will stillbe reporting one case from Pakistan and high lighting it hence deluding the locals and others into believing India is a secular democracy where as Pakistan is a communal tinder pot.One example today in the news below. Though the guy in question has committed a serious offense, if you read the article you will understand it became like an advertorial for him. All about his apologies his charity and what not and his graphic designer making a mistake etc conveniently forgetting that the same guy is a serial offender which is clearly visible from his earlier posts on social media. https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...y-says-sorry-for-hurting-religious-sentiments
  3. Economic relationship with India. Since oil price have started crashing, India became and important market for GCC who is competing with American and sometimes Iranian crude.
  4. The prospect (or delusion) of India becoming an economic powerhuse and hence an attractive market for investment as many of the arabs from GCC wants to diversify thier investments

The UAE, has also become very indifferent to Muslims and Muslim causes since last 10 years or so...I guess it happened after Sheikh Zayed's death. The rest of the GCC countries, are actually passive.
One thing the Muslim community in GCC can do is to highlight the plight of Muslims in India and the kind of hatred even the elected politicians display against Muslims and Arabs. for examples, this guy, Tejasvi Yadav made such an offensive comment against Arab women, but no one made the effort to highlight it. And he is a parliamentarian belonging to BJP.
Let the tempo increase and kick these bigots out. Keeping the momentum is important as these guys easily mutate into any subservient form if need be. They will have no qualm apologizing and hiding for some time till the issue subsides.

@Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @Blacklight @StormBreaker

@masterchief_mirza

This is the thing.. They go into hiding. They wait for the anger to subside and then restart.

You were one of us at that time.
Now you know why I said you can't understand the concept I told you about yesterday??

these guys easily mutate into any subservient form if need be.
Your observation is quite accurate:

@Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @Blacklight @StormBreaker

@masterchief_mirza

This is the thing.. They go into hiding. They wait for the anger to subside and then restart.

Now you know why I said you can't understand the concept I told you about yesterday??

Your observation is quite accurate:

Good to see more and more realistic Indian muslims coming to PDF. With these guys we would be able to get actual ground situation of India

I pretty much agree to with what @secular.muslim has said

Diplomacy, is not a zero sum game. You should know it better.
And Pak, I always wonder, why always take a black and white approach ? Every country is unique and you have to deal with each of them tilting them towards you to benefit. Thats what India has done, though the odds were against her in early 2000s. You were well entrenched in GCC psyche and even establishments, so why all of a sudden you are out of the game ?
Do some introspection instead of playing China / Turkey card all the time. Even China cant survive without the US, so how can you guys in the current geopolitics and the foreseeable future ?
The US is such an industrial behemoth whether you like it or not, they are here to stay and thrive for at least next few generations.
With regards to your relationship with GCC, the American influence, is not the only determining factor here as many people see it. "Umma Chumma" still matters at least for most of the Arabs and Muslims, but not just visible. You have to find ways how to utilize it for larger good of Ummah, not just a country like Pakistan.

PakBrother mine,

Firstly, UAE belongs to UAE Rulers and UAE People.... its their land and economy and they are free to run it/organise it in anywhich way they deem good for them.

This FACT needs to be ACCEPTED by us Paks.

Why and how the good Indians could 'capture' the GCC is a complex story.... mistakes from both Pak and GCC.

What now?

The same banks which are now 'taken over' by the good Indians are also looking for $7+Bln which the good Indian borrowed and came back to Superpower.... I believe you posted that thread...

In all this GCC-India Romance we can NEVER take the US influence out of the equation...and why not... it is global game...and all fair in this one... so let us park morality or brotherhood in the DeepFreezer to seek Clarity!

Oversmarting others once or twice..thrice even is rather charmering...but keep on oversmarting others never pays off...

For now let us see how this ChinaChallenge plays out... because this is going to be the DeterminingFactor in the New Global Power Architecture.... and with it equations/vectors will change for good.

I just pray that such a profound change doesn't bring destruction with it...but then I am nothing but a BemusedObserver!

UAE should do what it deems is good for itself.... and live by it!

Cycles. Cycles..... Circle Completes itself. Down goes up. Up goes Down..... PNS needs to hurry!

Mangus

You are just too good to be indian...
Agree with most of your points.

Let me find some time to make my own statement in this regard...

Diplomacy, is not a zero sum game. You should know it better.
And Pak, I always wonder, why always take a black and white approach ? Every country is unique and you have to deal with each of them tilting them towards you to benefit. Thats what India has done, though the odds were against her in early 2000s. You were well entrenched in GCC psyche and even establishments, so why all of a sudden you are out of the game ?
Do some introspection instead of playing China / Turkey card all the time. Even China cant survive without the US, so how can you guys in the current geopolitics and the foreseeable future ?
The US is such an industrial behemoth whether you like it or not, they are here to stay and thrive for at least next few generations.
With regards to your relationship with GCC, the American influence, is not the only determining factor here as many people see it. "Umma Chumma" still matters at least for most of the Arabs and Muslims, but not just visible. You have to find ways how to utilize it for larger good of Ummah, not just a country like Pakistan.
You deserve some positive ratings for such a rational and mature thinking. Basically you saved me time to write the statement i was earlier referring to.

However, I will make one with added mirch masala

Instead of going through 17 pages of what is basically childish chit-chat can someone tell me how many Indians were expelled for "Islamophobic" twitter rubbish ???????????

I know of many many Pakistani's whose heads have been chopped off in the Arab lands after vague "trials" with no defence lawyers

Instead of going through 17 pages of what is basically childish chit-chat can someone tell me how many Indians were expelled for "Islamophobic" twitter rubbish ???????????

I know of many many Pakistani's whose heads have been chopped off in the Arab lands after vague "trials" with no defence lawyers
Care to name the “I know pakistani’s whose heads have been chopped by arab lands” ? Or just that you didn’t have enough food in the last few days and that have some issues...

I need my answer with sources and articles, or just some real examples if you know this by ‘someone told me’.

And, Contact CID Department of Dubai Police, Qiyadah and they will issue you a list of your country men who were thrown out in 12-4 hours notices due to shitty twitter acts. I am absolutely sure you will be disappointed.

Not siding with them, but they are quite actively seeking people like these, ALWAYS!!!

I remember the day when I left my job in UAE reason few Indian rats who were always against me.Guys don't mind but I hate you ppl alot.You aint no worthy enough.Leave Muslim countries and go back but again India provide them cheap labour.Alot of Indian low wagers work for very little money.In a construction building you will only find 99 percent Indians.

Back
Top Bottom