What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most South Asian's have this phenotype as the base. Indian Congress man from Chattisgarh.

One of my friend exactly looks like him. May be it can be found among 1 among 1000 in BD.
Bhaijan what was your previous id. I think you posted about BD genetics in another thread created by Tahsin.

I think this South Asian guy is 80% West Asian and 20% Mr Karma. What you guy's think?

D9NIYiU.jpg

COMMON Atanz!! This is very common in Punjab and Hills of India...

I think he looks like is 100% local, I have many like him in my office. I will click few pics if you want and post them here.

I think this South Asian guy is 80% West Asian and 20% Mr Karma. What you guy's think?

D9NIYiU.jpg

No. It was not me. I have been a member since 2011 and as you can see I am PDF TT. I like to think I hold some responsibility toward PDF since they made me TT in 2012. I would never open another account.

I rarely post in the Bengali thread frankly because it is perpheral to my interest but this thread caught my eye and I just delved in.

Anyway that gent in the photo above is no other than myself so do say 'Hello'. Ha Ha Ha

@Bongbong - The girl is .................. lemme know her details Ha Ha Ha

@Bongbong I am not quite sure what you want us to do?

No. It was not me. I have been a member since 2011 and as you can see I am PDF TT. I like to think I hold some responsibility toward PDF since they made me TT in 2012. I would never open another account.

I rarely post in the Bengali thread frankly because it is perpheral to my interest but this thread caught my eye and I just delved in.

Anyway that gent in the photo above is no other than myself so do say 'Hello'. Ha Ha Ha

@Bongbong - The girl is .................. lemme know her details Ha Ha Ha

The far right relatively smaller violet one is chakrobarty higher caste brahmin. Hehe

COMMON Atanz!! This is very common in Punjab and Hills of India...

I think he looks like is 100% local, I have many like him in my office. I will click few pics if you want and post them here.

Please tell me my dad has not been running rampent in India Ha Ha Ha

The far right relatively smaller violet one is chakrobarty higher caste brahmin. Hehe

Frankly they all look the same to me high, middle or low. The girl on the other hand is nice .....
If you run into her tell her she has a admirer in Pakistan.

Please tell me my dad has not been running rampent in India Ha Ha Ha

Frankly they all look the same to me high, middle or low. The girl on the other hand is nice .....
If you run into her tell her she has a admirer in Pakistan.

lol: Really liked your sense of humour, Sir! :D

Identify the chakroborty here, rest are mahamadan. All are random people

View attachment 215224

@Kinetic @Atanz

Don't know yaar!!!

You didn't get what I meant by mass. But none of them look any different from others. What special in that pic, they looks very common like 85% of Bangladeshis.

NP: Mass means huge number of common people. Like I posted.

Like this...
dhumal-surrounded-by-workers-in-hamirpur.JPG

lol: Really liked your sense of humour, Sir! :D

I take that as a compliment.

NP: Mass means huge number of common people. Like I posted.
Like this...

I would guess these people are from India but NOT too far from Pakistan border. Indian Punjab, Haryana or Himachel Pradesh of north West India?

I say this because the median of the group looks similar to Pak Punjabi. Correct me if I am wrong?

I would guess these people are from India but NOT too far from Pakistan border. Indian Punjab, Haryana or Himachel Pradesh of north West India?

I say this because the median of the group looks similar to Pak Punjabi. Correct me if I am wrong?

Yes this are from haryana. But most of the people in Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar are same only.

People from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Bengal and south India are usually black and large number of mixes.

Sir the main thing is people of Indian bengal has commonality with bangladeshis more than Rajputs of Rajasthan, People of Baluchistan has more commonalities with Iranians than Punjabi Pakistanis... people of Nagaland/manipur have more commonalities with Burmese than Punjabis Indians. We divided this region only 70 years back, Sir, before that people were having ... you know sex/marriages in the nearest regions only... ;)

For example take ... So in border regions people are same.

Indian army chief... Haryanvi.. native to my place...
2014_5img13_May_2014_PTI5_13_2014_000194B.jpg

Indian Air force chief... Bengali....

Arup-Raha-IAF-chief-Air-Marshal-news24hours.in_1.jpg

Indian Navy chief... Punjabi...

r-k-dhowan.jpg

Kinetic yes I would agree. in Pakistan we have a west east divide running through the middle of the country roughly along the Indus River. People on the left side are Iranic looking and most could pass off for Iranian, Turks or even Greeks. There are two ethnic groups Pashtun and Baloch both from Khyber Pak province and Balochistan province. On the east flank that faces India we have the largest province, Punjab and Sind. Punjab is almost carbon copy of Indian Punjab as that match continues over into the old Punjab region, Haryana and himachel Pradesh.

I think beyond Himachel the mix starts changing to the point where the differance becomes discernible. So I would draw a line at Haryana. Of course as we agreed you can get individuels looking similar to even Bengali's but those are anomolies. Or if you like odd balls.

Having said that Pak Punjab is broadly similar to Indian Punjab but there are some minor differances. Where Pak Punjab meets Khyber Pak like near Islamabad or Potohar, Hazara there is a 'mix zone' between Punjabi and Pashtun where people speak Hindkho like around Taxila. This does not happen in Indian Punjab. Again Pak Punjab is more open to the West and that makes a slight differance.

Same in Sindh. Over the generations many Baloch have settled and mixed. So again that makes a differance. I always look at Pakistan like a Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Kashmiri Massala Mix that is sprayed with Islam. I think that describes Pakistan nicely.

I know it's simplyfing a complex thing but if you want a quick fast description I believe that explains Pakistan.

Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Kashmiri Massala mix sprayed with Islam ===> Pakistan.

* I exclude smaller exotic groups like Kalash, Hunza, Hazarah etc as they are too small to make any national impact.

These guy's dancing are on the fracture zone betwen west and east and that is visible in the mix. They are not to far from Pakistan's capital Islamabad or adjacent to Taxila/Abottabad.

Waziristan Attan In Abottabad By Ahmad hussain - YouTube

Yes this are from haryana. But most of the people in Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar are same only.

People from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Bengal and south India are usually black and large number of mixes.

Sir the main thing is people of Indian bengal has commonality with bangladeshis more than Rajputs of Rajasthan, People of Baluchistan has more commonalities with Iranians than Punjabi Pakistanis... people of Nagaland/manipur have more commonalities with Burmese than Punjabis Indians. We divided this region only 70 years back, Sir, before that people were having ... you know sex/marriages in the nearest regions only... ;)

For example take ... So in border regions people are same.

Indian army chief... Haryanvi.. native to my place...
2014_5img13_May_2014_PTI5_13_2014_000194B.jpg

Indian Air force chief... Bengali....

Arup-Raha-IAF-chief-Air-Marshal-news24hours.in_1.jpg

Indian Navy chief... Punjabi...

r-k-dhowan.jpg

Entire north belt of India BD and Pak has similarity. BD will have more commonality with North but rare similarity with the South India

Your Army chief will have face similarity with our Air chief

coas.jpg

And our Army chief will have similarity with your air force chief

l2013040146330.jpg

Bangladeshis are turkic people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bangladesh is deep deep South Asia.

They have absolutely nothing in common in blood and genetics with anyone to the west of them.

Pakistanis are blended as they are at the cusp of the continent and had more contact with outside world.

Bangla has been tucked away behind Indian jungles for a millennium.

This is basic geography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom