What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, genetics don't change like that!

May be it affects. My friend looks like fair Arab but a little one. And Im a lazy and dont take much food. So Im short. But my father and uncles are 6'. Also BD tropical environment creates a dark tan on us. I was talking to an American for random chat. He guessed Im North African. And talked to a Turkish who guessed Im Indian.

people are getting taller world over.. its true. dont know much about genetics.

I agree, the article does not make any such claim...we r just trolling.
do you think racial makeup of west bengal is significantly different from bd?

Actually I think Brahmin elite class looks different. Because they had luxury all the time during British era and separated in 1947. My guess. All other Hindus and middle and lower class Bengali Muslims look similar.

Last edited:
Genetics determines everything. People in the past were shorter because of poor nutrition - they couldn't reach their genetic potential

Yes, I think both sides will agree. We are similar, but not the same. =)
how can west bengal and bd be similar when bd is infused with exotic blood.. and wb is plain desi.

:rofl: there should be a limit to this bull shit.

There is indeed some inflow of West Asian genes, in the entire subcontinent not only BD, but not to the extent that people here like to believe, lol.

how can west bengal and bd be similar when bd is infused with exotic blood.. and wb is plain desi.

It's not about desi and non-desi. I consider both WB and BD people beautiful (my biased opnion as a Bangali :D). It's just that no interbreeding leads to certain phenotypic differences over many generations.

M

Actually I think Brahmin elite class looks different. Because they had luxury all the time during British era and separated in 1947. My guess. All other Hindus and middle and lower class Muslims look similar.
some pakistani posted some genetic study in which brahmins have more european genes than rest of desis.. not sure how true.. might be.

There is indeed some inflow of West Asian genes, in the entire subcontinent not only BD, but not to the extent that people here like to believe, lol.

there is no west asian gene in south asia. all are indigenous and different region by region and there is nothing to be ashamed of. still some idiots still think they came from turkey and I know you are not one of them.

If you want to claim something post some pics of common mass people from BD not individual with makeups....

there is no west asian gene in south asia. all are indigenous and different region by region and there is nothing to be ashamed of. still some idiots still think they came from turkey and I know you are not one of them.

There is Indian genes in West Asia and vice versa. There is no big geographical barrier that prevents this, unlike the Himalayas between us and the Chinese.

You do realize that the ANI genetic component in your blood comes from Central Asia, don't you?

Btw, I'm not referring to random pics by other people. Take it up with those guys.

truly said,also add abroginal,weak,man without ball,mama^s boy etc.thank you.:welcome:

lol these guys are a joke. They're darker than a starless night yet claim to be Arab/Farsi/Turk descent. If we in NW Subcontinent have minimal less than <30% foreign blood how can the opposite end of the Subcontinent get higher?

Lol here is the data:

Bengali: 47-51% South Indian; 2-3% Caucasian

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

LOLOL

bangladeshi_people10.png

can you explain it to noobs like me.

Haha, it's very complicated. Try google for the differences between ANI and ASI. The original Vedic people who came to India from Central Asia were 100% ANI people. Today's Dardic people in the norhtwest of the subcontinent have phenotypic similarities with the ancient Vedic people.

There is Indian genes in West Asia and vice versa. There is no big geographical barrier that prevents this, unlike the Himalayas between us and the Chinese.

You do realize that the ANI genetic component in your blood comes from Central Asia, don't you?

Btw, I'm not referring to random pics by other people. Take it up with those guys.

OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom