What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

We China has nothing to fear 2nd Western invasion.

We are well-prepared.

Its not only about invading and defeating a nation. Surely, the NATO cannot defeat China. But here what is important is the clash of civilizations.

Can one defeat a civilization through conventional warfare? Never. Civilizations can be defeated by various anti-civilizational measures.

Look at Bangkok, Pattaya, Fuket, Bali and see what is happening there. Those Asian countries are gradually losing all their civilizational values as Western countries have imposed some anti-civilizational empty values on them under the guise of Goddam globalization. So, in those countries, some new perverted conceptions are arising, for example, sex tourism!! Their society has been disintegrated as their civilizational values have vanished. The family system has been crushed. The sacred relationship between men and women is no longer alive there. Children are becoming sex slaves.

This is the new kind of enslavement. South Asian countries are also going to fall in this trap. This is how the West defeat and colonize civilizations.

China is the only hope for Asia. Because it is only China that has the potential to counter such unconventional invasions. Let China be the crown of Asia, if we want to see the Asian culture surviving.

:china: :china: :china:

Its not only about invading and defeating a nation. Surely, the NATO cannot defeat China. But here what is important is the clash of civilizations.

Can one defeat a civilization through conventional warfare? Never. Civilizations can be defeated by various anti-civilizational measures.

Look at Bangkok, Pattaya, Fuket, Bali and see what is happening there. Those Asian countries are gradually losing all their civilizational values as Western countries have imposed some anti-civilizational empty values on them under the guise of Goddam globalization. So, in those countries, some new perverted conceptions are arising, for example, sex tourism!! Their society has been disintegrated as their civilizational values have vanished. The family system has been crushed. The sacred relationship between men and women is no longer alive there. Children are becoming sex slaves.

This is the new kind of enslavement. South Asian countries are also going to fall in this trap. This is how the West defeat and colonize civilizations.

China is the only hope for Asia. Because it is only China that has the potential to counter such unconventional invasions. Let China be the crown of Asia, if we want to see the Asian culture surviving.

:china: :china: :china:

Western whites are hypocrites.

No they are not.

Nice to know that.

We love Australia, we love Kangaroos, we love Australian cricket team. China is a good friend of Australia and that is why China has given two Pandas, which are China's national treasures, to Australia. You should understand that.

Chinese do not hate Australians. Do not get misunderstood. I apologize on behalf of Sino-Pak friendship if he has hurt your feelings in any way.

End of discussion. End of the story.

Being a "friend" doesn't mean you are allowed to exploit others. NEVER.

I grew up in a "Western" country, i.e. a white-controlled regime. You are always treated 2nd class citizen, and most non-whites go with it. But not me, I always stood up for justice, truth and human rights. So when these basterds "preach" about human rights, it pisses me off!

Hope you understand, at my age and what I know/experienced/witnessed I don't hold back.

I humbly request you to stop here. Pleeeeeeeeeeeez..... :hitwall: :hitwall:

Let open a new thread on this issue.

Attention Chinese members, some of your comments are becoming borderline racist.

Stop these comments of "Indians are black" "western whites this" "western whites that"

"Whites are child molesters" This is racist.

Let me tell you: In this world there are different people. Most Asians are "passive" and extremely forgiving, but a 'select' few MUST speak for justice.

Being a "Fu-Manchu" has NEVER garnered any respect. Hope you understand (as I understand your hidden message). I have enough experience and wisdom to make wise choices. You notice that I kept silent on this topic, not because I don't care -- however, these human right issues must be brought to light, or else "they" will continue to act with discrimination, double-standards and impunity. :)

The thread title:
Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

We can discuss it in another thread. And why should we blame Australians? Do not answer. Open a new thread.

Why do you keep saying western "whites" ? not all people living in western countries are white.

I also tell you that Tibetan is also Chinese national, but Western always seperate the classification of them.

Western Whites are NOT aboriginal of USA and Australia.

So we can also not to call you as Australian but Western Whites!!!

Back
Top Bottom