What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Attention Chinese members, some of your comments are becoming borderline racist.

Stop these comments of "Indians are black" "western whites this" "western whites that"

"Whites are child molesters" This is racist.

On behalf of the concerned Chinese members, I apologize.

We are extremely sorry. We became emotional and we could restrain our emotions.

We will never do this. Promise. We beg your pardon.

On behalf of the concerned Chinese members, I apologize.

We are extremely sorry. We became emotional and we could restrain our emotions.

We will never do this. Promise. We beg your pardon.

I can understand your frustration at some white people, but please remember that people that are other races are pedophiles too. It's just not white people.

Attention Chinese members, some of your comments are becoming borderline racist.

Stop these comments of "Indians are black" "western whites this" "western whites that"

"Whites are child molesters" This is racist.

Wrong, treating non-whites as sex-objects is friggin' racist. Having no respect for their cultural values, family structure is racist. Do you know what it is like to go through these experiences and not be able to say anything??? And by CENSORING them you are HELPING in perpetuating these heinous crimes!

If you don't, then keep your trap closed. Victims have the HUMAN RIGHT to voice their displeasure, or else this trend continues for another 500 years!

If people really care about human rights, then they would stop committing these violations, simple as that! Let's assume you are 100% innocent, then why are you preventing justice being served?! :angel:

Last edited:
I also tell you that Tibetan is also Chinese national, but Western always seperate the classification of them.

Western Whites are NOT aboriginal of USA and Australia.

So we can also not to call you as Australian but Western Whites!!!

That's completely wrong.

Australian is a nationality, not a race. We are Australian, because whites founded Australia the country. Aboriginals are just the indigenous people of the land, same with America.

If a asian person moved to Australia and became a citizen they too would be considered Australian.

I can understand your frustration at some white people, but please remember that people that are other races are pedophiles too. It's just not white people.

You are absolutely right in saying that some people irrespective of races are pedophiles.

But you are absolutely wrong that I have frustration at white people. I do not have any frustration whatsoever.

The question is whom are the most guilty, whom are the most victims, and who goes around in DENIAL and PREACH "human rights". Please don't lie and say that "everyone does it the same amount", because that is a blatant LIE.

Like I explained earlier, if you are truly innocent why would you hamper any real progress by CENSORSHIP?! So if you really care you would HELP TO STOP IT.

Wrong, treating non-whites as sex-objects is friggin' racist. Having no respect for their cultural values, family structure is racist. Do you know what it is like to go through these experiences and not be able to say anything??? And my CENSORING them you are HELPING in perpetuating these heinous crimes!

If you don't, then keep your trap closed. Victims have the HUMAN RIGHT to voice their displeasure, or else this trend continues for another 500 years!

If people really care about human rights, then they would stop committing these violations, simple as that! Let's assume you are 100% innocent, then why are you preventing justice being served?! :angel:

Omg, you are very very crazy and misinformed.

You are accusing me of being a pedophile just because i am white! You sir are racist.

I have never met a Chinese person that was racist, very very sad :(

Also you need to stop acting like all white people are pedophiles. A pedofile can be any race from any country.

That's completely wrong.

Australian is a nationality, not a race. We are Australian, because whites founded Australia the country. Aboriginals are just the indigenous people of the land, same with America.

If a asian person moved to Australia and became a citizen they too would be considered Australian.

Then the first step is to ADMIT there is a serious problem, don't make excuses. If Australian is a nationality then there should not be an such prejudice and bias, but it its there. And the problem is indeed big, so don't belittle it.

Also the "country" Australia was "founded" not the land. Don't assume native aboriginals aren't sophisticated enough for that.

You are accusing me of being a pedophile just because i am white! You sir are racist.

No no, he was not pointing you as an individual. He used the word 'you' in a plural sense. He is not accusing you, he is accusing some people of your race, may be. Well, people from other races are also involved.

Then the first step is to ADMIT there is a serious problem, don't make excuses. If Australian is a nationality then there should not be an such prejudice and bias, but it its there. And the problem is indeed big, so don't belittle it.

Also the "country" Australia was "founded" not the land. Don't assume native aboriginals aren't sophisticated enough for that.

I have no idea what you are talking about? You sir do not make sense.

Admit what?

Australia was founded. The country of Australia was founded in 1902 by the colonies states.

Australian aborigines do not believe in land ownership. Please research this or don't talk about it. You only make yourself look foolish.

Sino, brother, pedophilia is a mental disease, its a mental and sexual perversion.

Now, genetic science has not confirmed any particular race that has monopoly in spreading this disease. So we cannot blame any particular race.

Sino, brother, pedophilia is a mental disease, its a mental and sexual perversion.

Now, genetic science has not confirmed any particular race that has monopoly in spreading this disease. So we cannot blame any particular race.

Exactly. And it's stupid to blame one race. There are not many pedophiles, and if any pedofiles are found out they are arrested.

Blaming one race is stupid.

Should we all say that Asians are thieves? Of course not, that would be a stupid thing to say.

Also you need to stop acting like all white people are pedophiles. A pedofile can be any race from any country.

When have I ever accused you of being a pedophile? Did I say "All whites are pedophiles"??? NO I DID NOT.

You're constant denial of racism when it is blatant is an indication something is not right. What I said is "Sex Tourism" is a HUGE problem, and anyone with eyes and a brain can WITNESS it.

It is very, very, sad that it is YOU who constantly deny the rampant problems. Do you know that every little issue abroad is magnified, yet for us sub-humans we are PRESSURED to keep our mouths shut?

Why is it we can't discuss how our human rights have been violated? You talk of "Free Speech" and "Freedom" and "Justice" and all that nice stuff, but why DENY OTHERS OF IT????

Unless you've lived your entire life on that island, then it is understandable you don't know of these realities.

Also keep in mind I did not say any of this against you. Yet you were offended. Why? Could it be because you being caucasian feel a connection to other causasians, so when they are being accused you feel some pain? Could it be the same for us, when our people are hurt and exploited we also feel the pain? Could it be that Indians feel pain when other Indians are beaten, teased and murdered? Do you understand now?

When have I ever accused you of being a pedophile? Did I say "All whites are pedophiles"??? NO I DID NOT.

You're constant denial of racism when it is blatant is an indication something is not right. What I said is "Sex Tourism" is a HUGE problem, and anyone with eyes and a brain can WITNESS it.

It is very, very, sad that it is YOU who constantly deny the rampant problems. Do you know that every little issue abroad is magnified, yet for us sub-humans we are PRESSURED to keep our mouths shut?

Why is it we can't discuss how our human rights have been violated? You talk of "Free Speech" and "Freedom" and "Justice" and all that nice stuff, but why DENY OTHERS OF IT????

Unless you've lived your entire life on that island, then it is understandable you don't know of these realities.

Also keep in mind I did not say any of this against you. Yet you were offended. Why? Could it be because you being caucasian feel a connection to other causasians, so when they are being accused you feel some pain? Could it be the same for us, when our people are hurt and exploited we also feel the pain? Could it be that Indians feel pain when other Indians are beaten, teased and murdered? Do you understand now?

I am sorry, but you are not very good at English. I barely understand what you are talking about. The only thing i understood was the last bit.

I am offended by what you are saying because you are labeling all white people pedophiles and racists.

You are claiming white people are not Australians, and you are claiming i am not Australian which is very offensive to me.

So i will no longer be replying to you. I do not wish to speak to someone who is as offensive as you.

Exactly. And it's stupid to blame one race. There are not many pedophiles, and if any pedofiles are found out they are arrested.

Blaming one race is stupid.

Should we all say that Asians are thieves? Of course not, that would be a stupid thing to say.

Ignoring the problem is stupid. Pretending the guilty is innocent is stupid.

Do you know it is NOT the Asians who go around stealing as much as others. If you are going to use a VALID example, then use gambling habit.

So next time are you going to stop your fellow countrymen when they "blame" the Japanese for whaling when:

(1) Japanese historical diet is fish and sea food

(2) Netherlands and Scandinavian nations also Whaling, but attention is not on them.

(3) Whales are NOT being fished to extinction.

(4) Different people have different diets. For example Muslims don't eat Pork. Hindus avoid Beef. Some people avoid Insects. Others avoid Dog. Some are semi-vegetarians. Others are full vegetarians.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE HYPOCRACY????

Back
Top Bottom