What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Dude...get a hold on yourself with the India Hatred before you get yourself banned

Wheres the hate?if you dont have proof you can stop accusing and stop posting TROLL BAITS >in a thread that says nothing about DAWOOD IBRAHIM---------------
isnt this thread about dead indian man murdered by racists?
And about the snake charmer bro you can send em here so we can also benefit from his VODOO to find terrorists :cheers:
Enjoy.

Wheres the hate?if you dont have proof you can stop accusing and stop posting TROLL BAITS >in a thread that says nothing about DAWOOD IBRAHIM---------------
isnt this thread about dead indian man murdered by racists?
And about the snake charmer bro you can send em here so we can also benefit from his VODOO to find terrorists :cheers:
Enjoy.

:hitwall: Stop making a fool of yourself by Quoting my post and talking about something which i did not write..

Stop trolling and get back to Topic :hitwall:

I don't see what the point is, an Indian dude got killed and thats it. It is bad and sad, yes, it shouldn't have happened and those responsible should be bought to account, but it is NO different then any other inhabitant in Australia who is killed.

Thats like saying, everyone should start crying racist when a national from another country is killed elsewhere.

Just to try and explain how things get done around the rest of the world - In my local community a lone male is going round for the last 6 months and stabbing pakistanis in the back with a knife. The Police have started up Operations to try and locate this male with undercover operations and a visible presense on the street. Thus far, the Police have only stated that the males motives are at this stage unknown, as none of the victims have been spoken to by the attacker and no mention of race bought forward. Now this could easily look as a racist attack as well, but it could also mean the man has mental issues and is targetting persons in a largely populated Pakistani dominated area.

I don't see what the point is, an Indian dude got killed and thats it. It is bad and sad, yes, it shouldn't have happened and those responsible should be bought to account, but it is NO different then any other inhabitant in Australia who is killed.

Thats like saying, everyone should start crying racist when a national from another country is killed elsewhere.

Just to try and explain how things get done around the rest of the world - In my local community a lone male is going round for the last 6 months and stabbing pakistanis in the back with a knife. The Police have started up Operations to try and locate this male with undercover operations and a visible presense on the street. Thus far, the Police have only stated that the males motives are at this stage unknown, as none of the victims have been spoken to by the attacker and no mention of race bought forward. Now this could easily look as a racist attack as well, but it could also mean the man has mental issues and is targetting persons in a largely populated Pakistani dominated area.

Just wondering will you have shown same enthusiasm to say that its not a racial attack if instead of Indians Pakistanis were the target?

Just wondering will you have shown same enthusiasm to say that its not a racial attack if instead of Indians Pakistanis were the target?

No....

I work in Law enforcement, and deal with racially aggravated incident on a daily basis. Just because a minority is attacked and either assaulted or robbed doesn't mean it is because of their ethinicity. Sure, the suspect would have seen ethnicity as a soft target, as they will not have anyone to call as "back up" and would find easy pickings with them, but that is not an aggravating factor.

And if you read the last paragraph, I still do not believe these attacks in my own community are racial, even though Pakistanis are all targetted, the motive of a mentally unstable male is obvious.

:hitwall: Stop making a fool of yourself by Quoting my post and talking about something which i did not write..

Stop trolling and get back to Topic :hitwall:

Are you illetrate? or do u have any difficulty to read?
Your indian buddy talked about Dawood inrahim ? i asked him how?
then YOU said IM(PAK nationalist) should not hate india or i will get banned?
i replied that it was your frnd who was troll baiting?
LEARN TO READ?IT DOESNT KILL ANYBODY:hitwall::hitwall:

A few points;

1 All the talk about how rich Indian students are and how they all have ipods mobile phones and lap tops is like haging a mug me sign on any one with darker skin out late at night.

2 The attacks are treated seriously investigated and prosecuted. Note the 16 year sentence given in one case below.

Taking strong action against street crimes targeting Indians, an Australian court on Wednesday handed out long jail terms to three persons who attacked a prominent Indian-origin doctor, who was hit with a baseball bat by one of the assailants.

Victoria’s Haikerwal State County Court Judge Joe Gullaci jailed 20-year-old Alfer Azzopardi for 18-and-a-half years with a minimum of 13-and-a-half years. Mukesh Haikerwal, a former chief of the Australian Medical Association, was walking through a park in the bayside suburb of Williamstown on September 27 last year when he was bashed by the men. The court was told that Haikerwal’s skull was heard to crack after Azzopardi took a swing like he was “hitting a six at cricket”, causing severe injury to the doctor.

Another co-accused Michael Baltatzis, 20, of Glenroy, who together with Azzopardi took part in 23 armed robberies over a two-month period, was jailed for 16-and-a-half years and must serve 10-and-a-half years before being eligible for parole. A third man, Sean Gabriel, 20, of Hoppers Crossing, was jailed for nine years and nine months with a minimum of six years, AAP reported.

3 Saying all aussies are racist, is just as racist as saying all indians are , they arent dont lable a generally nice and welcoming country with millions of imigrants with something they arent.

4 Ignore the rants of a few slimy polititcians trying to get a bit of press space buy screaming about one death ( sad as that is ) To make treats about bilateral trade over one criminal act is stupid. That would cost the livleyhood of thousands.

5 For gods sake have some one teach indian students not to walk alone at night through dark parks.

6 Keep things in perspective 40,000 inidans are murdered each year in one country and 1 in australia guess which one the politicians want the attention payed to for fear of being asked why is it not safe to walk the streets of Dehli.

Agreed.

Displaying wealth is pretty stupid. I actually have little sympathy for the Indians who display their wealth while their country is dirt poor. It is pure classlessness and stupidity.

Also calling Australians racist while their own country has a caste system filled with "untouchables" is retarted. Australians are among the friendliest people I have come across in my life, and I can't say that to most Indians I have known so far. There are good people and a-holes in every country, and no generalization should be made.

India has the most crime in the whole WORLD.
Murder stats here: Murders (most recent) by country
Annual murder in India goes 37,000, where as Australia registers just 300.

A few points;

1 All the talk about how rich Indian students are and how they all have ipods mobile phones and lap tops is like haging a mug me sign on any one with darker skin out late at night.

2 The attacks are treated seriously investigated and prosecuted. Note the 16 year sentence given in one case below.

3 Saying all aussies are racist, is just as racist as saying all indians are , they arent dont lable a generally nice and welcoming country with millions of imigrants with something they arent.

4 Ignore the rants of a few slimy polititcians trying to get a bit of press space buy screaming about one death ( sad as that is ) To make treats about bilateral trade over one criminal act is stupid. That would cost the livleyhood of thousands.

5 For gods sake have some one teach indian students not to walk alone at night through dark parks.

6 Keep things in perspective 40,000 inidans are murdered each year in one country and 1 in australia guess which one the politicians want the attention payed to for fear of being asked why is it not safe to walk the streets of Dehli.

Agreed.

Displaying wealth is pretty stupid. I actually have little sympathy for the Indians who display their wealth while their country is dirt poor. It is pure classlessness and stupidity.

Also calling Australians racist while their own country has a caste system filled with "untouchables" is retarted. Australians are among the friendliest people I have come across in my life, and I can't say that to most Indians I have known so far. There are good people and a-holes in every country, and no generalization should be made.

Don't say that too loud.....our indian friends may think its racist :rofl:

Agreed.

Cant understand the logic..Laptop is used to help studies and its not for display of wealth well atleast in Australia or US no body think owning a laptop is showing off wealth..some of the students go to studies there on students loan..If you have hatred against India I can understand..but dont make such cheap rate remarks.Not every one in my country lives in slums you know ...

Cant understand the logic..Laptop is used to help studies and its not for display of wealth well atleast in Australia or US no body think owning a laptop is showing off wealth..some of the students go to studies there on students loan..If you have hatred against India I can understand..but dont make such cheap rate remarks.Not every one in my country lives in slums you know ...

I know that India has tons of billionaires and of course they don't live in slums. They live in 2 billion dollar private towers in Mumbai.

I am not talking just about laptops. I know this Indian guy who brags about bringing a "slave" (his exact word) from his hometown to the U.S with falsified visa papers... This says a lot about some Indian students, doesn't it?

I know that India has tons of billionaires and of course they don't live in slums. They live in 2 billion dollar private towers in Mumbai.

I am not talking just about laptops. I know this Indian guy who brags about bringing a "slave" (his exact word) from his hometown to the U.S with falsified visa papers... This says a lot about some Indian students, doesn't it?

Not just billionares man there are people like me who has a decent job and a decent house and a decent bike to ride and yea a toilet to do my **** too ..and you put some guys bragging to certify entire Indian students?Thats a cool way man..so from by your logic ,there was a link in you tube by a Chinese guy about shooting down F-22 with J-10..so all Chinese guys brag like this right??

Not just billionares man there are people like me who has a decent job and a decent house and a decent bike to ride and yea a toilet to do my **** too ..and you put some guys bragging to certify entire Indian students?Thats a cool way man..so from by your logic ,there was a link in you tube by a Chinese guy about shooting down F-22 with J-10..so all Chinese guys brag like this right??

You lost me man. English please?

Don't make degrading and untruthful remarks. And especially generalizations--anyone can too in this world; we don't because we have this much thought and sense before doing.

Don't do it. It's good for you.

If you have love for Pakistan. Good for you. Show that love. Where does this hate for India come? You need to shut that part, which came from this excessive love.
You lost me man. English please?

His english is fine. I don't think you understood. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom