What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

So what's the big deal?
A sweeper got beat up. Move the Fucck on.
We've people dying left and right.

If tomorrow by some chance goons of some political party come and beat you near to death and then luckily media catches your miseries - Will your father say, hell with my son, I better get to my work? Injustice incites people to go violent. BTW what did you mean by a SWEEPER? Don't tell me they don't even worth a douche bag.

You lose everything when you lose self-esteem.

Still no FIR against princess Rabia Sharif... instead the Bakery boy is receiving threats !!!

what a shame !! :sick:

Still no FIR against princess Rabia Sharif... instead the Bakery boy is receiving threats !!!

what a shame !! :sick:

My friend....it's the law of the Jungle........ You can get away with murder if you have enough influence much less getting someone beaten up.....

My friend....it's the law of the Jungle........ You can get away with murder if you have enough influence much less getting someone beaten up.....

But we want to change that... first step break silence !!

secondly I think our civil society is so politicized that they put their common interest aside for their affiliations... its not just about the bakery boy, previously we have seen such incidents too, just a couple of months back Shehbaz Sharif car had to stop at mureedkay because of the train and he suspended the protocol incharge and his him and initiated a inquiry against them...

there are number of such incidents and no voice at all !!

today this is only an issue because there is a video, and that too is not being highlighted !!

Nailed -- totally nailed!

950 Elite Police [Special Ops] deployed at "personal security" of Sharif family & Raiwind estate.

Or rape karo is qaum ka!

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generation of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

lol good luck. according to law for kidnapping some one as they did in this case its 14 years jail and u beat some one as bad they beat this boy breakings his arms and legs its life time jail. Do u think this or even they will get 1 years jail. ? Where u think she learned from this ? We have see many news like this but its first time its caught on camera.

This happend 07.10 and FIR was written 15.10 after media highlighted case. And in fir they wrote 10 unknown ppl. lol:hitwall:

Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generation of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

I am totally disagree with bold part, wealthy and rich is doing it only by support of poor.
Those security guards and driver and police men should say no to do this. This is what poor are doing , they are looking for survival, they don't care from where they are getting resources to survive.
If some corrupt politician will pay money to poor to hold his banner many 90% poor will never say NO to him.
We have to change system and for that we need to suffer.
That's how we got independence, many ppl left their home, families and their estate to take part in movement to gain independence from British and we got it.
we need to suffer to correct system.

Should i feel sorry for ppl , nation who elect these jahils , corrupt politicans as rulers ?? Should i feel sorry for nations ppl who made these ppl there god ( Astagfurulla ) ? Why should i when ppl dont stand up for there rights and when given chance cant even cast vote to a right person ? keep electing these morons and u keep getting ur a** kicked one way or another way. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan: :disagree::angry::angry::angry:

Terrible situation, but the music, oh that music! I can't stop laughing, tears are streaming down my face...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know ppl close to CM and let me tell u no one is more corrupt than them as we know from past. They do all there corruption in legal way these days. As banning all others to build new houses, buldings in muree but a project involving CM son Hamza Sharif and DON Malik Riaz gets OK from punjab goverment. Laptop scheme was given to a friend of Hamza Sharif and price for laptops was higher than market price. List is long i dont want to waste my time since ppl of this Nation want to live under these rules as there dogs. Jab larka larki razi kiya kare ga kazi. :hitwall:

I am totally disagree with bold part, wealthy and rich is doing it only by support of poor.
Those security guards and driver and police men should say no to do this. This is what poor are d , they are looking for survival, they don't care from where they are getting resources to survive.
If some corrupt politician will pay money to poor to hold his banner many 90% poor will never say NO to him.
We have to change system and for that we need to suffer.
That's how we got independence, many ppl left their home, families and their estate to take part in movement to gain independence from British and we got it.
we need to suffer to correct system.

This is a very important point.

The feudal lords and politicians represent a very small percentage of population.
Yet they are able to abuse the overwhelming majority.

This is because many people from the majority betray their kin.
they offer their services and alliance to the powerful minority.

My suggestion is, when ever anyone seees an oridinary man, talking in favor or working for these politicians / feudal lords.

Please boycott him from socity and refuse all social cooperation.

@TheJewverine

Dude , law should be equal for everyone, No one should be above the law. This is the biggest problem in Pak right now that influential politicians are above the law and think that they own this country.

You are lucky to be from Israel, where even the serving Prime Minister is questioned by police. This depicts the democratic values of a society.
Israeli police question PM Ehud Olmert in corruption case | World news | guardian.co.uk

In Pakistan, this thing happened for the first time in 2011, when Prime Minister Gillani was told to come to the Supreme Court and then was dismissed by the court. The people of Pakistan have to bring a new man in power to change the current system. This is the man who has the potential to lead Pakistan and hopefully he will bring the necessary changes.

I hope and pray that Pakistan is able to achieve the democratic values which Israel achieved in a span of just 70 years, which has helped it to create an economy which if observed is mind blowing. I was reading this book on Israeli economy known as Start Up Nation..here is what the cover says
"START-UP NATION addresses the trillion dollar question: How is it that Israel-- a country of 7.1 million, only 60 years old, surrounded by enemies, in a constant state of war since its founding, with no natural resources-- produces more start-up companies than large, peaceful, and stable nations like Japan, China, India, Korea, Canada and the UK?"

I pray to God, that there is peace in this world and that Muslim countries adopt the democratic values in a smooth manner so that they become part of the developed world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom