What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

Imran has been arrested...a first in Pakistan. Hope public scrutiny helps hold the powerful accountable for their behavior.

the offence of abetment is committed by Shehbaz Sharif actually... cause it was his discretion on which his son in law or princess rabian shehbaz misused the police and beat the hell out of the poor bakery boy...

in actual it is shehbaz sharif that should be punished by the civil society... in civilized democracies it would have been end of his career... punishment to son in law or princess rabia are minor offences !!

Bakery employees are just like Taliban. Both deny innocent girls their simple and cute wishes. Protest March to Gourmet Bakers this afternoon !! :P

I used to think that Nawaz Sharif & company was decent in comparison to the rest of the rats in Pakistani politics. However, after watching this sickening video ganga and his brother are just as corrupt as Zardari & Mush.

And the Pakistani public is a mere vote bank. Nothing more!

LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL. Bhaisaab in which world have you been living? WOW!!!!
:cheesy:

the offence of abetment is committed by Shehbaz Sharif actually... cause it was his discretion on which his son in law or princess rabian shehbaz misused the police and beat the hell out of the poor bakery boy...

in actual it is shehbaz sharif that should be punished by the civil society... in civilized democracies it would have been end of his career... punishment to son in law or princess rabia are minor offences !!

I bow to you genius arguments, well done leader sahab well done
Imran's father in law helped Israel, Imran should be hanged

This is sad. Who's daughter was it? Her attitude was horrible too, the way she was pointing fingers and all. Was this Karachi??

I've seen news and videos from Karachi where women like this (with husband or dad or uncles in power) get people murdered on small stuff, they put the dead body in large bags and dump them. Could it get any more violent and inhumane???? And from what I've gathered, politicians use these barbaric terrorist acts to stay in power and to make the opponents fear them.

Pakistan needs a more tolerant society. Human beings are not sheep that you put a stick and show'em the way!!! In the US, President Busch's daughter and his niece were arrested for suspicion of driving drunk. Law should be equal for everyone!!

Hi,

It is very easy to stop----hang her---a few hangings all these kids of the rich will straighten up---.

Sir,

Parents must not pay for the sins of their children and neither should the children pay for the sins of their parents.

Pakistan really need 'mafia' type justice---take a rope---put her on a pole---.

I bow to you genius arguments, well done leader sahab well done
Imran's father in law helped Israel, Imran should be hanged

Your flag says you are in Canada, I could understand such barbaric views from a guy who lives in Pakistan, but a person who lives in Canada?

The only reason you are putting up this front is because you are a fanboy. You will support your criminals no matter how much they murder, rape, or pillage.

The simple truth is that if the PM of Canada did something like this, he would be in Jail. No ifs ands or Buts.

Sir,

Parents must not pay for the sins of their children and neither should the children pay for the sins of their parents.

Pakistan really need 'mafia' type justice---take a rope---put her on a pole---.

I said two things in my post; "punished by civil society" and "in civilized democracies", one thing I want to add here to make it clear is that it was shahbaz sharif who should have resigned over this shameful act by his daughter as she used state police to get physical violence done against the bakery boy. in other words I was referring to morality not actual punishment to the man holding up CM place...!!

for what you say is street justice, I think I have already agreed to guillotine times, chop off the head of the princess rabia shahbaz !!

Yes indeed---Shahbaz being the chief minister of the state and his daugter---does such a disgraceful thing---that is reason enough to resign---.

Pakistan will have its revolution.

Yes indeed---Shahbaz being the chief minister of the state and his daugter---does such a disgraceful thing---that is reason enough to resign---.

Pakistan will have its revolution.

He did not resigned even when 100 + died due to fake medicines while keeping the health ministry, what makes you think he will resign now? This is Pakistan bhai..

Latest on the case: the bakery boy changes his statement and says he was kidnapped for ransom by unknown people :D

so now the court has to decide if the video has any meaning to it or the statement of the poor bakery boy is true...

here lies the important point, that the badmash-e-alla's daughter or son in law didnt claim in court for compromise or compensation but forced the bakery boy to change his stance.

this is where lies the true difference, justice for poor is different from justice for the elite !!:tdown:

Latest on the case: the bakery boy changes his statement and says he was kidnapped for ransom by unknown people :D

so now the court has to decide if the video has any meaning to it or the statement of the poor bakery boy is true...

here lies the important point, that the badmash-e-alla's daughter or son in law didnt claim in court for compromise or compensation but forced the bakery boy to change his stance.

There was either a settlement or the guy was threatened.

It is obvious.

Too bad these western systems of law will let the criminals get away free.

Yeh Surat-e-hal hain insaaf ka, Pakistan main.

There was either a settlement or the guy was threatened.

It is obvious.

Too bad these western systems of law will let the criminals get away free.

Yeh Surat-e-hal hain insaaf ka, Pakistan main.

out of the court settlement is illegal without court's notice. its obviously been pulled by force.

if the court is powerful, it can actually punish the bakery boy over changing statement as strong evidence lies that it was not a kidnapping for ransom by unknown people, the people caught in the case are recognizable and were caught !

P.S. and it also can punish rabia imran and her husband and maybe further.

out of the court settlement is illegal without court's notice. its obviously been pulled by force.

if the court is powerful, it can actually punish the bakery boy over changing statement as strong evidence lies that it was not a kidnapping for ransom by unknown people, the people caught in the case are recognizable and were caught !

Toh bhai, ya lalach say khareed liya ya badmaashi say dura diya.

Farak kya partha hain?

Gunaghar to aram say chut gay.

Toh bhai, ya lalach say khareed liya ya badmaashi say dura diya.

Farak kya partha hain?

Gunaghar to aram say chut gay.

well apparently tou koe difference nahi... bas yeh ka gareeb bakery boy jhot bol raha hai adalat kay samnay...

Back
Top Bottom