What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

I don't believe this facebook propaganda stuff. Is she really Sharf's daughter?

Thank, you very much i was waiting for someone to say that.

[video=facebook;160257567448274]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=160257567448274[/video

All i can see is the same footage with no sound this time.

Amazing. She looked decent at first with her hair covered and all. But I guess absolute power corrupts. The poor employee should have realized that he was way over his head and should have given whatever she wanted if he knew that she was the daughter of that nincompoop CM Shahbaz Sharief. It was not worth it.
Ofcourse if the food was not ready he should have told them he would prepare it just for them and make it extra special. I know many people wont agree here with me, thinking she was wrong and he was right, but you guys did not get beaten up and will also not do anything other than vent your anger here but that guy suffered alot for nothing. IT IS JUNGLE LAW IN PAKISTAN. MIGHT IS RIGHT.
The only way to change is to vote for Imran Khan and Pervaiz Musharraf. If we do that and bring real change to the politics, than it would be awesome.
I love Pakistan. Its the people living in Pakistan(mostly politicians and rich people who are like this woman) that I hate.

Remove them from power and see how ordinary they will become.Just like us.

I don't believe this facebook propaganda stuff. Is she really Sharf's daughter?

HAve you watched the video with Hamid Mir naming the daughter of Shahbaz Sharief? If you have and still does not believe it is true than you obviously are a supporter of the two brothers and to you this would obviously be a fake.

I am always devil's advocate so, yes she was being bossy but did she ask those animals called "Marad ke Bachey" to beat up and 70 pound boy....i doubt she did, they came after she left in different car and those police guys they always take side of powerful so no surprise there.

But none of us should be surprised a bit seeing this, we the people who idolize people with power, we glorify people who insult and beat up less powerful. We take side with powerful not the weak, we dont even stop someone torturing an animal, the animals!!

You, got what you asked for. Media confirmation of the lady in the video being CM.Shahbaz's daughter.

This is messed up and wrong. But at the same token, I am glad the guy survived. One of my friends tells me (he lives in the US but he's from Karachi), that if this had happened in Karachi, you might see this shop keeper or his employees dead body bagged in a bag left on the random streets. It's horrible to hear and see things that happen elsewhere in Pakistan. It seems like no one tolerates others and more power means God like status in the world.

If I was this chicks father, I'd come on national tv, and let everyone know that this was her individual act. Then, those who came over to harass the shop keepers, should be suspended without pay or benefits until a criminal investigation is conducted. Found guilty, they LOSE their jobs. This is insane. These policemen and others have jobs to protect people. Not participate in harassing the same public that pays their salaries through taxes. The shop owner has the right to work his hours and do his business in anyway shape of form

This is messed up and wrong. But at the same token, I am glad the guy survived. One of my friends tells me (he lives in the US but he's from Karachi), that if this had happened in Karachi, you might see this shop keeper or his employees dead body bagged in a bag left on the random streets. It's horrible to hear and see things that happen elsewhere in Pakistan. It seems like no one tolerates others and more power means God like status in the world.

If I was this chicks father, I'd come on national tv, and let everyone know that this was her individual act. Then, those who came over to harass the shop keepers, should be suspended without pay or benefits until a criminal investigation is conducted. Found guilty, they LOSE their jobs. This is insane. These policemen and others have jobs to protect people. Not participate in harassing the same public that pays their salaries through taxes. The shop owner has the right to work his hours and do his business in anyway shape of form

Bhaisaab she is the daughter of Shahbaz Sharief the Chief Minister of Punjab brother of Nawaz Sharief who had been the Prime Minister of Pakistan twice.
She did that because of her father and uncle's power. This is the mentality of our people in Pakistan. A lot of rich people would act the same way in Pakistan. This is normal.
Atleast they did not kill him. Thank God for that.
Nothing is going to happen to the policemen and guards who assaulted him. This will be forgotten in a few days.

Its good that media is exposing the reality of these corrupt politicians and their bigrey howey
sapoot

now they are twisting the story by giving threat to the victim and his families

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think that Nawaz Sharif & company was decent in comparison to the rest of the rats in Pakistani politics. However, after watching this sickening video ganga and his brother are just as corrupt as Zardari & Mush.

And the Pakistani public is a mere vote bank. Nothing more!

This shows how the family is & PML-N is talking about saving Pakistan, yeah right BULL S**T. Most importantly these kind of people say they love Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) & we saw this in the recent event but his teachings are just thrown away, none of these kind of people care what he thought to the world. So what is the point of loving Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) when nobody can follow the teachings of Hazrat Mohammed (P.B.U.H).

All I will say is they are wearing a fake mask covering their faces & these people have no love for Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) & Pakistan, they just say it from their tongue but their hearts are as black as coal. Shame on the people who support PML-N & others like them, they can shove it all up their a**e*.

I used to think that Nawaz Sharif & company was decent in comparison to the rest of the rats in Pakistani politics. However, after watching this sickening video ganga and his brother are just as corrupt as Zardari & Mush.

And the Pakistani public is a mere vote bank. Nothing more!

I feel sorry for you really, that you think like that. Gen. Musharraf rule was the best in 10 years & his rule “CANNOT” be compared with these 2 goons & their thug political party who are only lying, robbing & destroying Pakistan again & again.

It's better you open your own eyes rather than just listening to someone who has no idea what he or she is talking about.

@ tarrar----pakistan ceased to exist in october 2001 when pervez [musharraf] sold his soul up the river.....
as for the brothers bald ---aloo gosht ---they have neither deen nor iman ---wikileaks is ample -proof ---
as long as you worhship poeple you are bound to be disappointed.....

we have to wait for washington to bring democracy to to you guys so you can learn what is good....

Back
Top Bottom