What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

Those who have powers they can do what ever they want...this is the rule of pakistan
Even they murdered some 1 but no complain will be registered they abuse of the police happened on daily basis you can do nothing about it just go reblien

So basically the whole point in the video was that the lady wants to buy what she wants while the employee has the store open for what ever reason but the employee is such a hard *** that he just will not sell. Basically we have both sides not willing to either back down or understand other's situation and so it results in a confrontation with police.

Just truly pathetic. Hell I have worked like this, i have faced similar situations but I don't feel like I have to be a hard *** for no reason. Nor does the person insist on buying from this store no matter what. Difference is that happened to me several times in U.S. where people live with rules and have respect for others situations. This crap "youth" of Pakistan is the reason we are in so much horse sh!t. So much for the next generation solving problems for a better Pakistan.

This case should go to the courts. There is no reason why Rabia Sharif cannot be taken to the courts when two Prime Ministers were taken there.

Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generation of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

Why compensated? She should be charged with assault and battery, there's three months jail according to Pakistan Penal code for this crime alone.

PLUS

Compensation.

It could be said that no one can say for sure if that lady is really Shahbaz Sharif's daughter but how hard can it be to find out? If police do their work properly then they can find this out with in minutes as they have all the evidence but I don't think that's gonna happen because yahan to kutti choraan naal milee hoe hai
Whether she is Shahbaz's daughter or not, she should be jailed for doing this along with those *** holes beating that poor guy. In fact if she is really Shahbaz's daughter then she should get double the punishment to make an example.

It could be said that no one can say for sure if that lady is really Shahbaz Sharif's daughter but how hard can it be to find out? If police do their work properly then they can find this out with in minutes as they have all the evidence but I don't think that's gonna happen because yahan to kutti choraan naal milee hoe hai
Whether she is Shahbaz's daughter or not, she should be jailed for doing this along with those *** holes beating that poor guy. In fact if she is really Shahbaz's daughter then she should get double the punishment to make an example.

I hope to find a video without the music, so we can hear what's being said.

is mulk ki siasat mai kaisay kaisay harame kirdaar hain......

is ghareeb aadmi ki aah hukemrano ko legay gi...or oun per falaj giray gaa jald.

FIRST - Make a confirmation if this is really the daughter of CM Shahbaz Shareef

and if true

Pakistanis must make sure this person doesn't stay as CM anymore!

SS ke paas election jeetne ka acha mauka hai. File an FIR himself against the daughter and he will come out a hero

The video shows the man being beaten up but whats the proof she's behind it?

Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generatiion of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

I am a businessman( pakistani born lahore) living in Aust. Other day we were discussing the possibilities of making investment in pakistan, Lahore for better law and order situation and strong leadership of Shabaz Sharif. But after seeing this i do not have words to discribe it. It,s inhuman, my heart bleeds for this man.I think pakistan is a place where humanity does not exsit anymore.

The video shows the man being beaten up but whats the proof she's behind it?

Saeen !!

anyway

Update:

the saddest news of the day !!

Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken serious notice of an alleged incident where the CM's son in law's guards manhandled an employee of a bakery and has ordered the Police to take strict action against these guards. The issue of police and private guards beating up an employee of a bakery was brought into the Chief Minister's knowledge this morning. The Chief Minister was abroad when the incident reportedly occurred. An FIR has been lodged and orders of arrest have been issued. The CM has stated that nobody is above the law, such actions are inexcusable and the law shall take its course. (Admin)

https://www.facebook.com/Sharif.Shehbaz/posts/450610721644206

the FIR has been launched against the poor guards and police wallas and not against the Culprit Rabia Imran Shahbaz Sharif.

:tdown:

expecting anything good from these clowns was not that passed through my mind, I knew it, I was just waiting !!

Back
Top Bottom