What's new

'Rabaa sign' becomes the symbol of massacre in Egypt

Because when ever Israel opens its mouth, the Arabs want to do the exact opposite of what Israel wants.

The biggest insult you can throw at someone in Egypt isn't about their mother or their sister, it's accusing them of siding with Israel.

Ok, what possible diplomatic actions as a neighbor of Egypt Israel can take to stop this massacre? or as per your logic it will stay idle?

Ok, what possible diplomatic actions as a neighbor of Egypt Israel can take to stop this massacre? or as per your logic it will stay idle?

Nothing. Other than quietly cooperate against Sinai terrorists. Nothing Israel can do in the Egyptian mainland. It's a domestic affair.

Israel may 'advise' the Egyptian military behind closed doors that if they continue as they are, another Syria beckons. This is what I think is happening.

But advice is all they can do. They may even have the phone slammed down on them. Who knows.

1175452_556283437753695_1740105281_n.jpg

Morsi sent a very friendly letter yo Israel and started the best relationship with Israel. Israel would never mind him.

WHen he was in Power all owner internet spread his old speach sayins he is anti jew. Now you accuse him of pro-islreal.
He is the only man...spy of Hamas. worked against Hamas. Rleased by Hamas...Conspired with Hamas...Face Trial for this.

Sisi helped isreal make Gaza into a prison camp.

Morsi did nothing but be weak against a pro israel military

Yes. Morsis did nothing to escalate tension. He did not want that. There wasnt any major foreign policy change after he recvf power. Actually he never had any power...He was forced to keep Mubarak era thugs in Army.

Morsi was a good friend to Israel.

He started to act against the Sinai terrorists.

He started to shut down more Gaza tunnels than Mubarak ever did (he hardly touched them)

Instead of having close ties with Hamas, he actually was harsh against them.

Military cooperation between Israel and Egypt increased.

It's funny how many Egyptians want the peace deal scrapped. Such baboons thinking that what they really need is a war with Israel. lol.

Every day, they should be thanking their lucky stars they have peace with Israel and that Morsi was not stupid enough to scrap it.

He started to act against Sinai terrorists??....Another accusation...He is with terrorists which will sanction him jail..
Tamrood propogated every where that He is US, Isreal agent...Which US media dint show much..There were plenty of banners in Tahrir present saying Morsy was US,Isreal agent...isnt it? Isnt that the way you fooled public?

And you agree with that?

Hard question, mate. As this sentence can be interpreted with many meanings.

Example 1: We see some scum exploding bombs, saying they are doing for God......

Example 2: Understanding basics of Islam, don't killing human beings, living a honest live, being forgiver, tolerant etc...

I can't say, i can agree or disagree as i agree on Example 2 and disagree on Example 1.

Back
Top Bottom