What's new

'Rabaa sign' becomes the symbol of massacre in Egypt

526320_232097156942403_1035991876_n.jpg

What is happening in middle east?
Just from a neutral person,saudi and usa should stop interfering in every other country,i definitely believe this to be result of cohort nexus between israel,usa and saudi.

Saudi as it hates any democracy in the region as a threat to its monarchy,no one can dispute that they were totally against muslim brotherhood and are even till now hell bent on declaring them as invalid for future elections

Usa and israel for the obvious reasons(remember 1967 war).....no one wants a middle east counrty with independent policies so they favour dictatorship,,,,as simple as that

agree or not??

The Middle east is, and will, forever an hellhole unless the people change their mentality and stop focusing on politics. In other words, Arabs should focus on education, infrastructure, scientific productivity and the economy rather than coups and politics 24/7.

I was at the protest in New York yesterday. It wasn't a huge protest, but the best protest Islamists have organized since the ouster of Morsi. 70-80% of the protesters were not Egyptian which explains my THEORY that you have to try an Islamists rule to turn against it.

39966de0-0762-11e3-8cb0-456aff3de1e9-jpg20130818125336.jpg

Great Muslim Leader

I am sure.

Did this Great Muslim Leader include in his gesture his own massacre of completely innocent people in taksim square of just a few weeks ago?

--1.jpg

What is a great muslim leader without a massacre or two.

I am sure.

Did this Great Muslim Leader include in his gesture his own massacre of completely innocent people in taksim square of just a few weeks ago?
please post the number of people killed in turkey ...not just a single picture ....

erdogan is no saint by any means ..he is just another power hungry politician but there is no comparison between the situation in taksim and egypt ..........

I am sure.

--1.jpg

What is a great muslim leader without a massacre or two.

now count the great western secular leaders body count in massacres around the world and let us know

Well Punjabis always support the terrorists so no surprise there.

false flager punjabi samaj wi andi aa kay anay wa lagan wa

chal nikal idron niwan niwan ho kay

yan apna asal wala flag laa kay gal kar

Sorry, but i just had to chime in after seeing this ignorant post. Hitler never killed Jews. This is a proven fact, though it is not a politically correct one.

What a stupid thing to say. From under which stone did you crawl out?

Hitler killed Jews. That is a fact. The name of that fact is Holocaust. One can debate about the number of Jews killed, but one can not argue that this fact does not exist!

If any Jew reads this, let them know that while there are idiots in our world, there exist sane people too.

If someone does not see humanity as a family, then what good does their Islam do them?

Back
Top Bottom