What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

Just to remind you guys, this what the Yankees are saying about this over the interwebz:

581468_474868365879653_1754763147_n.jpg

Too much obsession, perhaps?

I usually don't care or comment about such things, but this one really looks like to be out of pure depression.

You got that right, bro.
BTW, the missile's bright paint makes it hard to see the details. Have a closer look:

http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10187/_DSC1171~0.jpg

_DSC1171~0.jpg

Yes, i have waiting to ask this, and as you have brought it up yourself, what's with the bright colors?
To 'strike more terror' or a sublime message to the West that, 'hey look, we dont hide them, if you have some guts, come on attack us'?

HAHA !!! funny yankees !

A$$es are Ready ??? :moil:

Firing missiles in the air is one thing. Shooting down one is another.

Weakest Iranian AA gun shot down one Turkey's Phantom and damaged another one few months ago. Weakest Iranian anti-ship missile almost destroyed the best and biggest Israel warship.

What actually powerful Iran's missiles are capable of we dont know, but in US place I wouldnt be downplaying them just yet.

Weakest Iranian AA gun shot down one Turkey's Phantom and damaged another one few months ago. Weakest Iranian anti-ship missile almost destroyed the best and biggest Israel warship.

What actually powerful Iran's missiles are capable of we dont know, but in US place I wouldnt be downplaying them just yet.

It wasn't an AA gun that was used and it was most likely a Russian SAM.

Also the jet wasn't a fighter so can't fight back it was reconnaissance, but they are paying back now as every week a helicopter or jet is shot down, but our government wusssy anyway.

You don't need to find news outlets because there was like a long statement from chief of staff and there was all technical details. So called European friend. Don't be embarrassed to put Iran's flag.

LOL I thought this was about pakistani Raad But Iran also have missile named Raad GOOD

BTW What does it mean?

You don't need to find news outlets because there was like a long statement from chief of staff and there was all technical details. So called European friend. Don't be embarrassed to put Iran's flag.

You mean the statement like: Bulgaria: Turkey Concludes Syria Didn't Shoot Down Its Plane - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

After so much bickering and bashing of Syria, "officially" no shooting happened, so did Turkey apologized Syria for false accusations? :azn:

Personally I think it was just a PR face saving, but maybe you are referring to some other Turkey's statement, "equally trustworthy"? :meeting:

P.S. I'm European, but I'm not a friend of EU dirty politics, and support countries under aggression - Iran, Libya, Syria, Palestine, etc. Should I put all their flags or what? In that case you would be confused about my nationality and where I live :)

Back
Top Bottom