What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

Why do you think this thread is propaganda?
We have already built the anti-air system,you can see the pics,I don't see any propaganda in it,but unfrotanately you forget to speak rational when someone talks against your will.
If you need a dictionary to check some meanings for 'propaganda',I will buy one for you,also the delivery price is on me.:)

I said it is probably a part of the "Iran Stro00ng!!!" propaganda. And this:
Firing missiles in the air is one thing. Shooting down one is another.

So until i see it in the air, on its way for its target, it is just another propaganda for me, sorry.

I said it is probably a part of the "Iran Stro00ng!!!" propaganda. And this:

So until i see it in the air, on its way for its target, it is just another propaganda for me, sorry.
Actually it won't matter if you see it as propaganda or not.
According to your logic,many Turkish military achievements are propaganda,because we haven't seen them in real war scenario.
Also,Russian s-300 is a propaganda,because it hadn't take down even one plane,F-35 is a propaganda because we haven't seen it in a combat and many other examples,no offense,but this logic sucks.

Everyday assad jets and helicopters being downed, when assad down we will be victorious.
It seems one F-4 phantom was not enough for you,let's hope you lose more,so that you,with every single cell in your body,feel what a wrong decision in foreign policy means.
Erdogan picked an apple that was way big for his mouth,but he has to go on with his decision,it would be a great humiliation for him to step back.

Actually it won't matter if you see it as propaganda or not.
According to your logic,many Turkish military achievements are propaganda,because we haven't seen them in real war scenario.
Also,Russian s-300 is a propaganda,because it hadn't take down even one plane,F-35 is a propaganda because we haven't seen it in a combat and many other examples,no offense,but this logic sucks.

Well, if you consider Iran's "everyday-accomplishments" you would have been suspicious too. A real war is not the only way for a such system to prove itself.

It seems one F-4 phantom was not enough for you,let's hope you lose more,so that you,with every single cell in your body,feel what a wrong decision in foreign policy means.
Erdogan picked an apple that was way big for his mouth,but he has to go on with his decision,it would be a great humiliation for him to step back.

Apparently, seeing the shot down of a jet which was flying solo without expecting such a thread, as an accomplishment is unique to you guys. I've seen so many Iranians being proud of it. But as you can see, it has consequences, one mistake of Assad turned his country into a shthole, i don't think he can survive after a second one.

No doubt this was a wrong policy of Erdogan, but i assure you, this is not a "big apple" for Turkey but a rotten one, therefore, Turkey shouldn't have tried to eat it in the first place.

Well, if you consider Iran's "everyday-accomplishments" you would have been suspicious too. A real war is not the only way for a such system to prove itself.

Apparently, seeing the shot down of a jet which was flying solo without expecting such a thread, as an accomplishment is unique to you guys. I've seen so many Iranians being proud of it. But as you can see, it has consequences, one mistake of Assad turned his country into a shthole, i don't think he can survive after a second one.

No doubt this was a wrong policy of Erdogan, but i assure you, this is not a "big apple" for Turkey but a rotten one, therefore, Turkey shouldn't have tried to eat it in the first place.

Yeah,we just spent millions of dollars to develop a missile system that can't shoot a missile just to please some folks.You can say whatever you like.

I didn't say anything about downing the Phantom with Iranian weapon or not,it's not proved and there is nothing in it to be proud of.I was talking about Turkey's failed policy regarding Syria.And no,it isn't a rotten apple,if it was,almost all the big powers weren't fighting over Syria and trying to enforce their own agenda.
Turkey was already sending terrorists to Syria before the downing of Phantom,so no excuse in it.You think I'm saying Turkey is shooting in her own feet because I'm hostile to you or don't like you,that's your choice.

and can someone say to me what is relationship between Raad air defense system and turkey and syria problem !?

When will it be test fired?

according of our military motto ( and especially Sepah ) this system already get test but it matter of time till they fond good operationally for propaganda war and showing the videos ....

maybe in our next air defense drill , this system get test again ....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-syria-targeted-plane-long-range-missile.html

You might want to check this thread out.

Btw, i'm not a military expert but i'm sure there is a huge difference between making a weapon that shoot bullets and making a rocket that calculates the planes speed, altitude, etc... and adjust itself in accordance with it.

initial claim by turkey said so because it raised question if their airplanes get shoot down by a weapon with effective range less than 2.5km , but latter finding specially the damage t the tail of the airplane were consistent with the damages made by the AA Guns.

well shooting down a lone plane which is not alert is not a big achievement ,but shooting down a reconnaissance plane which is trying to sneak under your radars is something worth of bragging about . you can ask any military expert and they tell you a reconnaissance plane will do more damage than a fighter one.

well shooting down a lone plane which is not alert is not a big achievement ,but shooting down a reconnaissance plane which is trying to sneak under your radars is something worth of bragging about . you can ask any military expert and they tell you a reconnaissance plane will do more damage than a fighter one.

initial claim by turkey said so because it raised question if their airplanes get shoot down by a weapon with effective range less than 2.5km , but latter finding specially the damage t the tail of the airplane were consistent with the damages made by the AA Guns.

It is not a 'claim' anymore since it has proven with the reports. There wasn't any sign of AA Gun on the jet but they've found the signs of materials belongs to a rocket.

Parts of the retrieved plane wreck were given a metallurgic examination, and traces of potassium chlorate, which is used as an oxidizing agent in missile fuels and as the main substance in missile warheads, were found splashed on the plane’s fuselage” the report was quoted as saying.

It is not a 'claim' anymore since it has proven with the reports. There wasn't any sign of AA Gun on the jet but they've found the signs of materials belongs to a rocket.

"Turks" say that they have found traces of potassium chlorate. Since when the suspect himself gathers information about a case?

Back
Top Bottom