What's new

Qureshi vexed at Imran over by-poll boycott: Sources

ISLAMABAD: PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi strongly denies the news item published in Tribune 6th March, 2012 which suggests that there was any disagreement between him and the Chairman on contesting the bye elections. PTI boycotted the election on a principal and Mr. Qureshi agreed with the party on the principal. Imran Khan and Shah Mahmood Qureshi will work together to bring a change in the country. The suggestion that there was an exchange of harsh words between Mr. Imran Khan and Mr. Shah Mehmood Qureshi on this matter is ridiculous. Mr. Qureshi is a proud member of the PTI and the statement that he is considering contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate is completely without foundation. He will be a candidate of the PTI. Mr. Qureshi does not believe and did not give any statement that he regrets the decision to join PTI. It is sad to get publicity some journalists file stories that are completely baseless. One wonders that their motive is.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Shah Mahmood Qureshi fully backs by-election boycott by PTI; Terms rumors as baseless > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Imran Khan cleared the propagandist views here in this talk show... including Marvi's one.

Khari Baat [Imran Khan] Luqman ke Saath

Also this comes from PTI itself.

423439_204046616363918_146930025408911_282150_3257  29421_n.jpg

... this is Marvi memon after joining PMLN. That's the difference between PMLN and PTI.

... and here this goes for PMLN supporters - too many Baghis in their ranks. LOL

Shame and Lanat on Noora and his Supporters, jo baghair ksi reason aor tasdek k propaganda start krtay hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see free and fair election as long as zardari sitting in president house, imran and PML(N) missed the trick here, they shud have tried kicking this govt off before senate election but they ddidn't and it looks like they r the one's whos gonna pay for it in general elections.

imran and PML(N) missed the trick here, they shud have tried kicking this govt off before senate election

Why??…why we (PMLN , PTI etc) should do that??? Why we go beyond constitution??
Oh…I see…So that when our terms come, “you people” could ignites the same advice to PPP&associates, in return only people in large suffers and prey for military rule again….!!

Dear Cats are matured now…whatever the differences they will not invites uncle monkey for subjudice…rest assured…So Pack-up Foreever...!!!

ISLAMABAD: PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi strongly denies the news item published in Tribune 6th March, 2012 which suggests that there was any disagreement between him and the Chairman on contesting the bye elections. PTI boycotted the election on a principal and Mr. Qureshi agreed with the party on the principal. Imran Khan and Shah Mahmood Qureshi will work together to bring a change in the country. The suggestion that there was an exchange of harsh words between Mr. Imran Khan and Mr. Shah Mehmood Qureshi on this matter is ridiculous. Mr. Qureshi is a proud member of the PTI and the statement that he is considering contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate is completely without foundation. He will be a candidate of the PTI. Mr. Qureshi does not believe and did not give any statement that he regrets the decision to join PTI. It is sad to get publicity some journalists file stories that are completely baseless. One wonders that their motive is.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Shah Mahmood Qureshi fully backs by-election boycott by PTI; Terms rumors as baseless > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Its too little dear..there is something “fishy” between SMQ & IK as the matter still not going away stubbornly...thanks for SMQ to avoids media personally, Imran’s Interview by Luqman actually raises more questions than answering to some, ET too didn’t yet backtracks his story either.
Fortunately, Tomorrow we have PTI’s Gujjar-Khan Jalsa, SMQ’s forceful participation in it, could solves the rumors forever….let’s see.

Why??…why we (PMLN , PTI etc) should do that??? Why we go beyond constitution??
Oh…I see…So that when our terms come, “you people” could ignites the same advice to PPP&associates, in return only people in large suffers and prey for military rule again….!!

Dear Cats are matured now…whatever the differences they will not invites uncle monkey for subjudice…rest assured…So Pack-up Foreever...!!!

Raising oil & Gas prices in order to get more and more commission, making money through so called free laptops for students, this is what u call following the constitution ? my dear PML(N) kakay stop giving these "Constitutional Lollypops" to general public they r sick and tired of it now.

Raising oil & Gas prices in order to get more and more commission, making money through so called free laptops for students, this is what u call following the constitution ? my dear PML(N) kakay stop giving these "Constitutional Lollypops" to general public they r sick and tired of it now.

Paa Jee! There is "now" simply no other way than following the constitution..!!:)

PTI just having one seat from Multan ain't gonna do squat for them. SMQ needs to chill for a little bit for the party.

i dont see free and fair election as long as zardari sitting in president house, imran and PML(N) missed the trick here, they shud have tried kicking this govt off before senate election but they ddidn't and it looks like they r the one's whos gonna pay for it in general elections.

Bro is there any other constitutional way, no I don't think so. A natural change takes it's own time, Zardari stays for next term or goes out of presedency, it should be through a system. I sure it will take right course.

So....SMQ...Didn't appears in Gujjar Khan Jalsa when he should to clear the air once for all...

What's going on...Leader, Rafeal??....Allah Reham Karay PTI pay...Maray Dostoon Ke Party Hai...!!

Paa Jee! There is "now" simply no other way than following the constitution..!!:)
Constitution..... :lol:
according to this constitution Zardari cant be president , according to this constitution exiled and people convicted in courts (nawaz) cant take part in elections , according to this constitution you have to be honest , according to this constitution Geelani cant be PM , according to this constitution all politicians should have pay taxes , according to this constitution fair elections are mandatory , according to constitution fake degree holders must be banned , according to this constitution politicians are servants not masters .... many many more.......... About which constitution you were talking about ?

So....SMQ...Didn't appears in Gujjar Khan Jalsa when he should to clear the air once for all...

What's going on...Leader, Rafeal??....Allah Reham Karay PTI pay...Maray Dostoon Ke Party Hai...!!

Allah ka khas karam hai PTI per, ap fikar na karo...

Southern Punjab mein Awareness Jalsao ki aik series aa rahi hai 20th march say... SQM is managing all those...

sit tight and keep watching ;)

Allah ka khas karam hai PTI per, ap fikar na karo...

Southern Punjab mein Awareness Jalsao ki aik series aa rahi hai 20th march say... SQM is managing all those...

sit tight and keep watching ;)

Oh…Jiyo Merey Shahbaz….!!

But still I believe, SMQ should appear in media immediately, arousing useless suspicions will only embolden PTI enemies and lessen its prospects, One more thing I noted in Gujjar Khan that except Imran Khan no other prominent leader of PTI present on the stage…at least I’hvn’t seen anyone whatever footage run before my eyes….that’s too not a good idea as well.

Parties shows unity on stage and jalsas like this instead of division…and in Gujar Khan PTI totally fails in it sadly.

...One more thing I noted in Gujjar Khan that except Imran Khan no other prominent leader of PTI present on the stage…....

If they were present you would criticize, if they are not present you have problem ...

كسي حال اچ راضي وى ايں
جا جاكے اپنے چيتے هنگا

Back
Top Bottom