What's new

Qureshi vexed at Imran over by-poll boycott: Sources

Oh…Jiyo Merey Shahbaz….!!

But still I believe, SMQ should appear in media immediately, arousing useless suspicions will only embolden PTI enemies and lessen its prospects, One more thing I noted in Gujjar Khan that except Imran Khan no other prominent leader of PTI present on the stage…at least I’hvn’t seen anyone whatever footage run before my eyes….that’s too not a good idea as well.

Parties shows unity on stage and jalsas like this instead of division…and in Gujar Khan PTI totally fails in it sadly.

he needs to get his importance noticed and valued, internal politics...

If they were present you would criticize, if they are not present you have problem ...

كسي حال اچ راضي وى ايں
جا جاكے اپنے چيتے هنگا

I'm going dear..I can feel your pain:)

he needs to get his importance noticed and valued, internal politics...

Leader Believe me, apart from humor I think IK should immediately approach SMQ personally and make resolve with him the differences whatsoever arises in past instead of showing attitude arrogantly here and there, This is the right time to do that instead of showing readiness to bear further jolts stubbornly and foolishly…..SMQ needs little bit appeasement at the moment, give it to him, he deserves..!!

Qureshi latest interview.... 12-03-2012

Last edited by a moderator:
more PML-N propganda. I hear Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz Sharif is geting there ***** kicked by party workers ? Who want them out since they took money from ISI. Is this correcT ?

Qureshi latest interview.... 12-03-2012

I watched this video yesterday and seriously I have to say that Qureshi is making much more sense than Imran Khan these days. Imran Khan is repeating the same lecture over and over again in all of his talk-shows and speeches. He was never like that before but nowadays it seems like us ki soee aik hi jaga attak gayi hai...

But Qureshi is doing a great job as Vice Chairman of PTI. It seems like he understands politics much more than Imran Khan and knows the right answer of every question. Loved his interview and hope PTI does a great job in the oncoming general elections and comes out to be the largest party of the country

Best of Luck to PTI

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this video yesterday and seriously I have to say that Qureshi is making much more sense than Imran Khan these days. Imran Khan is repeating the same lecture over and over again in all of his talk-shows and speeches. He was never like that before but nowadays it seems like us ki soee aik hi jaga attak gayi hai...

But Qureshi is doing a great job as Vice Chairman of PTI. It seems like he understands politics much more than Imran Khan and knows the right answer of every question. Loved his interview and hope PTI does a great job in the oncoming general elections and comes out to be the largest party of the country

Best of Luck to PTI

Qureshi and Hashmi and the others are the brains of PTI, Imran Khan is the brawn and charisma!

Back
Top Bottom