What's new

Qureshi finally decides to join PTI

The only thing that goes in their advantage is they are new generation young politicians- while they'll never leave their papas party- its was a good thought to have-

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Its nice to see them join PTI- but they bring zero political advantage- which is required to win seats-

oh come on this definitely does add to political advantage...it adds reputation, recognition, trust....what else is political advantage ? this further differentiates PTI from the status quo political mafia.

resulting into 30 october like massive turn out...and inshAllah a revolution through ballet, unless necessary otherwise.

I don't agree with Najam Sethi very often but I do agree with one thing that he said. Once these people get elected, the old musketeers, PTI will be hostage to them and not the other way around. They might not be financially corrupt but they are known to not have their moral compass straight. They didn't do corruption just to prolong their political career and not out of some moral duty. They are only joining PTI because they see it taking off, we know it, PTI knows this and IK knows it but it is alright because that's part of the game. Once they have a NA seat on a PTI ticket, they will be able to use arm twisting tactics to force the PTI leadership to give into their self interests and not the interests of the country.

It is a very tricky situation because PTI does need some electable but they also can't just welcome everyone in the party. I think the solution lies in giving the majority of the party tickets to the hardcore PTI activists and not to these new comers so once in the NA, they are not able to make any forward block or use any other pressure tactics.

Views by Najam Sethi are ridiculous and baseless......... he is such an American Agent............... :hitwall:

Imran needs to recruit more members, especially he is concentrating only on Punjab. He needs a Lahore like jalsa other provinces also...

We will support Qureshi no matter what cuz he didn't turn us down against US.We can trust in him...He is our hero.....:smokin:

yeah and go back and see what this hero actually do

He has many SO CALLED Mureeds who go and bow before grave ( i saw it on TV in mobilink journey to Pakistan or whatever that program was)

he is the person who order his mureeds to vote for guess who????

Zardari's family. I think they are clean too. :tup:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

pehlay jab koi IK k sath nai tha tb logun ku masla tha k IK akaila hai r ab jab log uss k sath shamal hu rahay hain phr b masla hai .....
yar oonth ( camel ) ko kisi karwat tu bhaidhnay du :hitwall:

not a fan of Bhutto

but in the elections of 1970s many candidates of Bhutto ran their campaign while travelling on cycle.

A guy who has called Zardai his boss isn't acceptable to me at least, A person who stayed in PPP and came to power through PPP under the wings of Zardari, I will never support that person. it will only bring shame to PTI, Don't forget that Zardari and nawaz will inplant their people into PTI and APML once they know that they are losing ground to create bad name for both parties once they come to power, I was sadden by the decision of IK over fasalabad leadership replacement for corrupt and sluggish member, I mean why would you replace the person who has worked for you for 15 years and actually organized the successful big jalsa of thousands for you yet once you thought people are with you, You actually kick the helping hand! It isn't acceptable in PTI nor in APML

So much for "PTI will only allow clean politicians".

If i didn't knew Wali Family and Quershi Family i would be commenting same way the people are doing in favor of Quershi.

not a fan of Bhutto

but in the elections of 1970s many candidates of Bhutto ran their campaign while travelling on cycle.

Well there were many politicians who started their compain on cycles and then become owner or Pardo, Land Cruisers, BMW.... That's Pakistan Politics:cheesy:

Wallahi- i feel todays altaf comments are signal of his imminent support to Imran Khan-
Again If thats the case- i'll have to lose all the hope on Pakistan future- not even Imran Khan with his party full of lotas can save Pakistan-

I hv another theory-i read some where- its about Zionists and IK-

It is because Altaf "BHAI" just found out how popular IK is becoming in Karachi. Karachi people are getting sick of Altaf Hussain. You have heard the old expression " if you cannot beat them, join them".

Imran Khan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad. Zardari / Nawaz Sharif Murdabad.

A guy who has called Zardai his boss isn't acceptable to me at least, A person who stayed in PPP and came to power through PPP under the wings of Zardari, I will never support that person. it will only bring shame to PTI, Don't forget that Zardari and nawaz will inplant their people into PTI and APML once they know that they are losing ground to create bad name for both parties once they come to power, I was sadden by the decision of IK over fasalabad leadership replacement for corrupt and sluggish member, I mean why would you replace the person who has worked for you for 15 years and actually organized the successful big jalsa of thousands for you yet once you thought people are with you, You actually kick the helping hand! It isn't acceptable in PTI nor in APML

there is no cooruption charges on him, he is an educated and mature politician that why he is joining PTI .

Sir you should say that no current corruption charges. Also you should say that he hasn't declared anything yet! meaning his assets and they are not investigated either
there is no cooruption charges on him, he is an educated and mature politician that why he is joining PTI .

Ok-

Its on record- i have said this on PDF many times- Qureshi will join PTI- :tup:- and IK is finally becoming a politician- compromising on his principles- He will take many more tried and tested heavy weights in his party- Soon PTI is going to become a genuine "Lota Party"-
Now wait for Sheikh Rasheed and PTI coalition-

Imran Khan in his last nights interview on Capital talk said that when he started his party; people were saying that PTI is a weak party because no prominent figure is in his party. And now that he is bringing some heavy weights, people are starting to call it a "Lotta Party"

What do you want him to do!!!

And I totally agree with him! :tup:

i dont think that is a lota party. for time now Pti needs few heavy weights to secure its vote bank .its a need to win an election.

Back
Top Bottom