What's new

Qureshi finally decides to join PTI

The unfortunate thing is that IK is not learning the lessons,

These people such as Qureshi, Leghari, Khakwani are all looking for some thing to make them shine.

all of these people have history of "Lota" character, i.e jumping ships.

I Ask IK, if he was building a new building why would he use old and non trust worthy planks ?
and if he DOES use the old planks, he will always be under threat from any one of the planks snapping.

PS: These are the suicidal impulses that Mr IK has. He will defeat himself.

Meray Bhai, PTI intends on fielding a thousand candidates in the next elections. Now if the majority of those candidates are old heavy weights, you'll be just in your criticism but till then we just would have to wait and see.

BTW, I don't see the problem in taking some one in if he's clean. Think about it, back in the day no matter how honest you were, you just had two parties to pick from if you were serious about your political career. Would you protest if let's say Aitezaz Ahsan decides to join PTI ?

Well the problem with most of the PDF member is that they start jumping prematurely on there seats whenever some known personality joins PTI saying "hey this is the same old name/face". What they fail to realize is that being an old face isn't a crime but being a corrupt plus old face definitely is. There jumping and criticism would make sense if the people who are joining PTI are also "established/proved" in some court to be corrupt. Just blaming someone to be corrupt without any proof is a moot point. Same goes for the feudal thing too. Being a feudal isn't a crime but being feudal plus corrupt definitely is. And this isn't "lotaism" if someone is willing to join PTI when it isn't power after resigning his national assembly seat. So get a grip on your lota theories guys. You are completely miscalculating it.

We will support Qureshi no matter what cuz he didn't turn us down against US.We can trust in him...He is our hero.....:smokin:

i hope this news will be confirmed soon
it will be good for PTI ...... Qureshi stance against USA is appreciated well :tup:
Ab maza aye ga :yahoo:

App sab ki batain thiek hain... but ye b dekhain k qureeshi ko kab stand lena yad aya jab us se ministry le li gai.... pehle jab seat pa tha tab q na khayal aaya?

We will support Qureshi no matter what cuz he didn't turn us down against US.We can trust in him...He is our hero.....:smokin:

i hope this news will be confirmed soon
it will be good for PTI ...... Qureshi stance against USA is appreciated well :tup:
Ab maza aye ga :yahoo:

Well the problem with most of the PDF member is that they start jumping prematurely on there seats whenever some known personality joins PTI saying "hey this is the same old name/face". What they fail to realize is that being an old face isn't a crime but being a corrupt plus old face definitely is. There jumping and criticism would make sense if the people who are joining PTI are also "established/proved" in some court to be corrupt. Just blaming someone to be corrupt without any proof is a moot point. Same goes for the feudal thing too. Being a feudal isn't a crime but being feudal plus corrupt definitely is. And this isn't "lotaism" if someone is willing to join PTI when it isn't power after resigning his national assembly seat. So get a grip on your lota theories guys. You are completely miscalculating it.

General...... you said premature members khakwani, qureeshi laghari all are involved in corruption and loot cases......... well you are right we are premature............. :P

The question is will all these big names calmly unite under the defacto leadership of Imran Khan?-
How long Imran Khan gona fly with his knitted together glued party full of conflicting, influential and individual politicians?-

I for see a mess- and a bee hive in the making- even the queen would not be able to control it- vulnerable for the hornets to feast on it-

IK people showed you support- dont mistake them for fools- who gona vote you siding with the same corrupt politicians-

The question is will all these big names calmly unite under the defacto leadership of Imran Khan?-
How long Imran Khan gona fly with his knitted together glued party full of conflicting and influential politicians?-

I for see a mess- and a bee hive in the making-

IK people showed you support- dont mistake them for fools- who gona vote you siding with the same corrupt politicians-

that is why they have not joined PTI, nor are likely to do so.

Tareen and Qureshi are likely to form alliance and may emerge as a stronger group, and may in fact alliance with Nawaz mafia.

this group has applied for new party formation yesterday, the suggested name is justice and development party or pakistan national movement.

May i ask you a simple question- have you personally been privy to Mr Zaradaris alleged corruption?-
What will stop you from supporting Zardari or for that matter Nawaz if he decides to join IK?-

General...... you said premature members khakwani, qureeshi laghari all are involved in corruption and loot cases......... well you are right we are premature............. :P

OK I believe your verbal statement. :D

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

May i ask you a simple question- have you personally been privy to Mr Zaradaris alleged corruption?-
What will stop you from supporting Zardari or for that matter Nawaz if he decides to join IK?-

Zardari and Nawaz corruption has been proved in courts. That surrey palace was proved to be a property of BB and Zardari which the kept denying. Same with Ganja. Just saying someone corrupt because he is a known face is ridiculous in my opinion. Yeah if they are proven from some court then obviously they should be kicked not only from PTI but also from politics.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Tareen and Qureshi are likely to form alliance and may emerge as a stronger group, and may in fact alliance with Nawaz mafia.

this group has applied for new party formation yesterday, the suggested name is justice and development party or pakistan national movement.

Not Qureshi but yes Tareen is looking to make a new party. All the lagharis and khakwanis would join that party.

Areesh SMQ has decided to launch pakistan bacho movement of his own, so what I was suggesting that they might form alliance with Treen's party which as a whole will do alliance with Nawaz mafia.

Great- it couldn't get any better for PTI-
The Qureshi's influential lota tola will bring more harm than good to PTI-
Even an alliance with such people kills all the IK charm-

Areesh SMQ has decided to launch pakistan bacho movement of his own, so what I was suggesting that they might form alliance with Treen's party which as a whole will do alliance with Nawaz mafia.

OH OK. May be I missed that news. Thanks.

Zardari and Nawaz corruption has been proved in courts. That surrey palace was proved to be a property of BB and Zardari which the kept denying. Same with Ganja. Just saying someone corrupt because he is a known face is ridiculous in my opinion. Yeah if they are proven from some court then obviously they should be kicked not only from PTI but also from politics.

i would love to have your opinion on Monas Elahi- and Hamza Shahbaz cases- Till they are not proven guilty- they are eligible to join PTI?-

i would love to have your opinion on Monas Elahi- and Hamza Shahbaz cases- Till they are not proven guilty- they are eligible to join PTI?-

If I were IK, I would take them, change of heart is possible.

but I will not offer them any ticket or office, they will first have to prove their change of heart and loyalty to the cause of PTI.

this decision I drive from the incident at the time of Prophet when in combat an opponent fell and the Companion of prophet was about to kill him, when he said Kalma and claimed to become Muslim, but the Companion of Prophet still killed him,

prophet became sad, and ask "Kiya tum nay uska dil cher ker dekha tha kay woh khof se kalma par raha hai?"

Monas Elahi isn't proven by the court but at least we have some strong evidence against him. All those FIA director reports etc etc. It is the govt which saved him after alliance with PML(Q). We all know that. The same cannot be said to the guys who are rumored to be joining PTI. The point you are missing is that people here are just blaming some known faces for corruption without any proof. They don't even tell what corruption they have done in past. All they do is come and say:"Hey I know this guy. He is corrupt and PTI is cr@p and Blah blah" And then they quit without further any discussion.

That's where I don't agree with you guys. If someone is corrupt then at least please tell us where they have done the corruption. Which department. At least back yourself with some proof(report) etc.

If monas Elahi declares his assets and shows all his tax returns etc etc at least I won't mind him joining PTI.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

By the way just read on another forum that after Allama Iqbal's grandson(waleed iqbal), the grandson of Liaqat Ali Khan is also going to join PTI. :)

Looks like we have a new Pakistan movement started here. :D

If I were IK, I would take them, change of heart is possible.

but I will not offer them any ticket or office, they will first have to prove their change of heart and loyalty to the cause of PTI.

this decision I drive from the incident at the time of Prophet when in combat an opponent fell and the Companion of phophet was about to kill him, when he said Kalma and claimed to become Muslim, but the Companion of Prophet still killed him,

prophet become sad, and ask Kiya tum nay uska dil cher ker dekha tha kay woh khof se kalma par raha hai?

The only thing that goes in their advantage is they are new generation young politicians- while they'll never leave their papas party- its was a good thought to have-

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Monas Elahi isn't proven by the court but at least we have some strong evidence against him. All those FIA director reports etc etc. It is the govt which saved him after alliance with PML(Q). We all know that. The same cannot be said to the guys who are rumored to be joining PTI. The point you are missing is that people here are just blaming some known faces for corruption without any proof. They don't even tell what corruption they have done in past. All they do is come and say:"Hey I know this guy. He is corrupt and PTI is cr@p and Blah blah" And then they quit without further any discussion.

That's where I don't agree with you guys. If someone is corrupt then at least please tell us where they have done the corruption. Which department. At least back yourself with some proof(report) etc.

If monas Elahi declares his assets and shows all his tax returns etc etc at least I won't mind him joining PTI.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

By the way just read on another forum that after Allama Iqbal's grandson(waleed iqbal), the grandson of Liaqat Ali Khan is also going to join PTI. :)

Looks like we have a new Pakistan movement started here. :D

Its nice to see them join PTI- but they bring zero political advantage- which is required to win seats-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom