What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

syedali73

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-SI-1.jpg

Hyderabad, Nov 2 (INN): MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan Khaled has lodged a complaint with the Narayanaguda Police Station alleging that versus of Holy Quran were found in the remains of burnt fire-crackers in the areas of King Koti and Hyderguda.

Amjed Ullah said that the Qurani verses from burnt firecrackers were found on Friday night and he, along with the local residents, immediately approached the police seeking action the culprits. "Such types of activities are occurring on every Diwali during the last so many years to hurt the sentiments of Muslims and to flare up communal riots in Hyderabad and surrounding areas," he alleged.

The MBT corporators said that communal riots broke out in Siddipet Assembly constituency in October 2011 after similar remnants of Quranic verses were found there in burnt firecrackers. Previous cases booked in different Police Stations all across Andhra Pradesh have not yet been solved and the real culprits are yet to be arrested which is resulting in the continuous appearance of such firecrackers.

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-Ge-2.jpg

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-VK-3.jpg

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers, MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan demands action

Police is already looking into the matter. Not a major issue.

There should be ban on using religious figures or versus on crackers,it may for sure hurt someones religious feeling,and communal voilence would be the last thing any one would like to see.

Though i never cared about lakshmi or pics of anyother god being used on crakers,perhaps hv got used to it.

Every year this rumour happens, last year it turned out that it was a random urdu news paper

There was another time when a rumour was spread that tiles with quranic words were used in bathroom walls, turns out it was not even arabic but some random design.

There should be ban on using religious figures or versus on crackers,it may for sure hurt someones religious feeling,and communal voilence would be the last thing any one would like to see.

Though i never cared about lakshmi or pics of anyother god being used on crakers,perhaps hv got used to it.
Most Indians can't read Urdu/Arabic. It is impossible for someone to know what Quran and what's not. :coffee:

the manufacturer should be punished.
Most Indians can't read Urdu/Arabic. It is impossible for someone to know what Quran and what's not. :coffee:

They dont do it on purpose mate. They use tons of paper/books that are disposed of in bulk. It contains literally anything.

haha I never bothered either. :lol: I dont think most people do. It's like one of the most popular bombs for the amount of paper it makes :lol:

I was refering to pics of Hindu gods being used on those cracker not to Quran Versus.
I know. I was speaking about the Arabic text.

All I see here is too much religion. I wonder what the OP wants to prove?
That we Hindus are evil? Of course we are. We are the devils, as taught in the schools. Thank You.

seriously:what:
सदियों की ठंढी, बुझी राख सुगबुगा उठी,
मिट्टी सोने का ताज पहन इठलाती है
दो राह, समय के रथ का घर्घर-नाद सुनो,
सिंहासन खाली करो कि जनता आती है।

Read this without using Google Translate :D

@Aether

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom