What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

no,,,,,why wud anyone do that,,,,,the company shud be investigated
for sure

May be. I don't know. I don't care. In case you ask about Gita/Bible and all that - I will say this ... I don't care about any book whatsoever. For me the contents of a book is more important than the material its printed on.
content is being disrupted,tormented and disrespected ur open for that

I know. I was speaking about the Arabic text.

All I see here is too much religion. I wonder what the OP wants to prove?
That we Hindus are evil? Of course we are. We are the devils, as taught in the schools. Thank You.
Hehe.....not surprised that the OP had opened such a thread ,he anyhow has a negative view of Hindus & India on a whole ,if he thinks we are evil yindoos then yes we are and he cant do anything but live with that :D btw this evil yindo baniya wish him diwali no wishes in return :(

no,,,,,why wud anyone do that,,,,,the company shud be investigated
Most of the cracker manufacturing done in Sivakasi is done by Muslims. Crackers are sold mostly by Muslims. There is no need to find out what was printed in recycled material. If somebody is so well interested they can keep their anguish to themselves and suffer in silence.
images

Hehe.....not surprised that the OP had opened such a thread ,he anyhow has a negative view of Hindus & India on a whole ,if he thinks we are evil yindoos then yes we are and he cant do anything but live with that :D btw this evil yindo baniya wish him diwali no wishes in return :(
I admire his honesty. There was a reason why Pakistan was formed. He tries to live up to the ideals. I don't have an issue with him. Only his views about this topic.

content is being disrupted,tormented and disrespected ur open for that
Yes, as long as there is no malicious intent like a public burning of book. Go to any second hand book stall in India and you will find all kinds of books that are discarded and feasted upon by rats etc.

These Hyderabadis need to stfu and stop whining about every little thing.

It happened earlier in 2011, and 2012 too but because it was not a major issue, it happened again in late 2013.

Cracker firm uses Quran pages to incite Muslims
Saturday 29 October 2011 08:53

India - Taqrib News Agency - By using the pages of Quran, an attempt has been made to hurt the sentiments of the Muslims.

It was found that a cracker manufacturing firm in Sivakashi, Tamilnadu used papers containing Quranic verses.

On receipt of information Mr. Madhusudhan Reddy, Inspector of Police seized the stock of crackers and a police and a police picket has been deputed at sensitive places.

In the same manner, in Maddur Mandal of Warangal district also, the manufacturers of crackers used papers containing Quranic verses.

There is a stock of such crackers in Jangaon. Such crackers have also been manufactured in Waraashivani area of Madhya Pradesh.

It is learnt that some miscreants are trying to disrupt peace. The move is aimed at resenting Muslim sentiments and an effort to inflame sectarian tensions, and needs Muslim vigilance and patience.

Taghribnews (TNA) - Cracker firm uses Quran pages to incite Muslims

---------------------------------------------------

Torn Holy Quran pages in fireworks sparks tension in Mumbra
Thane, Fri Mar 23 2012, 20:23 hrs

Mumbra, a minority-dominated town near here remained tense today following protests by locals allegedly over finding of torn pieces of Holy Quran in the fireworks that were used at a function last night.

The town witnessed street protests today amid reports that explosive powder used in fire crackers was rolled in papers that contained verses from the Quran, police said.

The crackers were burst to celebrate the mass marriages conducted by one Barkat Welfare Trust on Thursday while the torn pieces of paper were found early today, they said adding additional police force has been deployed.

A team of Rapid Action Police Force was also posted in the town to prevent any untoward incident.

A procession organised by Shiv Sena in the afternoon on account of Gudi Padwa was canceled following this incident.

Torn Holy Quran pages in fireworks sparks tension in Mumbra - Indian Express
Yeah that's a popular Salafi news agency. I like the Urdu version better. They have it online as well. You will love it.
To them and their supporters our statement is unanimous - we are evil.

how this is strategic issue? and why some useless issue that happened in india is discussed on pakistan forum...india obsession :lol:

Yes, as long as there is no malicious intent like a public burning of book. Go to any second hand book stall in India and you will find all kinds of books that are discarded and feasted upon by rats etc.
not a great sight to imagine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom