What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

I smell conspiracy :unsure:

Not a big deal.....it'simpossible to filter such thing in a country as big as India
I wouldn't be surprised if we find gita there also....

Anyways I think it was intentional to create a riot.....
government should investigate d matter

They dont do it on purpose mate. They use tons of paper/books that are disposed of in bulk. It contains literally anything.
Hmm,yeah the exept the outer cover the inner covers are just some random papers indeed. Perhaps paers from newspapers,books and things as such,poor guys would now be hunted down for such a mistake.

haha I never bothered either. :lol: I dont think most people do. It's like one of the most popular bombs for the amount of paper it makes :lol:
Lol....only after such news breaks out we think damn that was lakshmi bomb and blew away lakshmiji,thankfully no body minds,not even our elder or else diwali mehngi pad jati :D

I smell conspiracy :unsure:

Not a big deal.....it'simpossible to filter such thing in a country as big as India
I wouldn't be surprised if we find gita there also....

Anyways I think it was intentional to create a riot.....
government should investigate d matter
yup,,,somethngs fishy

Hmm,yeah the exept the outer cover the inner covers are just some random papers indeed. Perhaps paers from newspapers,books and things as such,poor guys would now be hunted down for such a mistake.
Most of the materials come from recycled stuff.

These people do this work -
india-rubbish-picking.png

Think about this - Had this been the OP's own country ... this person would be hanged for blasphemy.
The poor bugger might not even know how to read :D

All I can say is that - call us Islamophobes, maniacs, mass murderers, etc we are ok with that. But we don't want your recommendations. Thank You.

Anything related to Muslims is not a major issue in India.
That's good. :coffee:

Most of the materials come from recycled stuff.
These people do this work -
Think about this - Had this been the OP's own country ... this person would be hanged for blasphemy.
The poor bugger might not even know how to read
All I can say is that - call us Islamophobes, maniacs, mass murderers, etc we are ok with that. But we don't want your recommendations. Thank You.
your gonna say some one threw quran in there by mistake

for Non-Muslim Indians...
I might be due to negligence. If it's done intentionally appropriate action will be take. India don't have any blasphemy laws & even Hindu deities pics are on firecrackers.

Anything related to Muslims is not a major issue in India.
Hyderabad is a Muslim majority city...
and this crackers were found only here...

Leave it here......u never know what might unfold after an investigation

Hyderabad is a Muslim majority city...
and this crackers were found only here...

Leave it here......u never know what might unfold after an investigation
It happened earlier in 2011, and 2012 too but because it was not a major issue, it happened again in late 2013.

Cracker firm uses Quran pages to incite Muslims
Saturday 29 October 2011 08:53

India - Taqrib News Agency - By using the pages of Quran, an attempt has been made to hurt the sentiments of the Muslims.

It was found that a cracker manufacturing firm in Sivakashi, Tamilnadu used papers containing Quranic verses.

On receipt of information Mr. Madhusudhan Reddy, Inspector of Police seized the stock of crackers and a police and a police picket has been deputed at sensitive places.

In the same manner, in Maddur Mandal of Warangal district also, the manufacturers of crackers used papers containing Quranic verses.

There is a stock of such crackers in Jangaon. Such crackers have also been manufactured in Waraashivani area of Madhya Pradesh.

It is learnt that some miscreants are trying to disrupt peace. The move is aimed at resenting Muslim sentiments and an effort to inflame sectarian tensions, and needs Muslim vigilance and patience.

Taghribnews (TNA) - Cracker firm uses Quran pages to incite Muslims

---------------------------------------------------

Torn Holy Quran pages in fireworks sparks tension in Mumbra
Thane, Fri Mar 23 2012, 20:23 hrs

Mumbra, a minority-dominated town near here remained tense today following protests by locals allegedly over finding of torn pieces of Holy Quran in the fireworks that were used at a function last night.

The town witnessed street protests today amid reports that explosive powder used in fire crackers was rolled in papers that contained verses from the Quran, police said.

The crackers were burst to celebrate the mass marriages conducted by one Barkat Welfare Trust on Thursday while the torn pieces of paper were found early today, they said adding additional police force has been deployed.

A team of Rapid Action Police Force was also posted in the town to prevent any untoward incident.

A procession organised by Shiv Sena in the afternoon on account of Gudi Padwa was canceled following this incident.

Torn Holy Quran pages in fireworks sparks tension in Mumbra - Indian Express

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom