What's new

Quran burnt in Florida church

till how long you gonna hurt us ........... not so long ....we are very near to see Imam-i-Mahdi (A.S) then it will be decided who has heart of lion .......... and who are rats .......... i condemn i can only condemn and can sense the anger within my body from head to the toe of my leg ................ we are not gonna spare you ......... you zionist............ we will meet you in a manner in which no one has met you before ................. we will drag you to your death ........ we will set your destiny INSHALLAH...........

Forget about them.. those idiot shouldnt mean any thing to you. God has given the powers to you, only to believe in God, and be a good person. He have never given any one the right to kill or harbour hate against any other person...!!! Jesus said its right
"
Luke 6:27-36

[27] "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. [29] If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. [30] Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. [31] Do to others as you would have them do to you.

[32] "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. [33] And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. [34] And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. [35] But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. [36] Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. "

We people seculars and people from other religions can learn a lot from the above...

The only legal way to get rid of a Quran in Islam is by burning it. These Americans have done nothing wrong.

Remember Quran says Christians and jews can never be your friends. They have always attacked Muslims , when they get chance.

i dont subscribe to that --that is a mis-stated and often mis-translated verse i think

Christians and jews are taking control of Muslim resourses. They called themselves liberals but indeed they are extremely conservatives for Muslims.

These crusaders are attacking libya , afghanistan and pakistan. They have imposed dictators in Muslim world to fulfill their evil deeds. Indicate any era in which they did not make conspiracer against Muslims ?

Its not like the islamists dont burn bibles......
AWwwwwwwwwwww Didn't you not get the kind of reaction of a blood-thirsty muslim, all angered on some undeveloped society who decided to burn the Qur'an, as you wanted ?

YOu do realise there are tapes to destroy and what the people who have memorised it ?
I loved to see you erase any trace of the Holy Quran on someone who has memeorised it.

LOL you post is pathetic at best. LMAO !

@ Abu Zulfiqar
Can you give right translation ?

May I respond in lieu of AZ? However wht he or I think wouldn't matter, look at what scholars opined. They explain the word walii as the protector. So Js&Cs won't be your protectors and guardians, so don't take them for these. wAlaaho3aalam

AoA

I did not ask for BeligPacifist to respond in lieu of my person, however I do hereby believe that he did a fairly accurate job extrapolating that which I believe.

Personally, I am not a religious scholar so therefore I have no moral or legal position to be officially stating interpretations of our Holy Book; though i do have personal views and opinions and ways in which I implement my deen on my daily life and routine --and my outlook towards other peoples of faith(s)

These crusaders are attacking libya , afghanistan and pakistan. They have imposed dictators in Muslim world to fulfill their evil deeds. Indicate any era in which they did not make conspiracer against Muslims ?

well yeah that's true but the same took place in Latin America not too long ago.....and lets (as Muslims) introspect for a second. Who made their lives easier? Was it their military might, or the fact that Muslim countries (dozens in number) have made it so easy for themselves to be divided --by allowing themselves to become divided

hell --look at Bahrain.....a pawn being used as a battleground for Iranian and Saudis. Why the divisions? How did nationalism and old bad history translate into a conflict that is taking on a sectarian dimension? They'll do whatever they do; lets look at ourselves and ask why is it there is disunity and vendettas.

to me, that is the biggest bullshyte existing and in a way I regret being alive to witness it

to be honest with you

Well think outside the box, the Church had to go out and buy a $10 Quran book, which will benefits the muslim bookmaker.

So everyone wins :D

Anyway, what these dumb fools do not realize is that this act of theirs will only help generate sympathy for Muslims and Islam. Now even those who might have shown complete indifference toward Islam/Muslims, will sympathize with them. .

Thats the problem they dont think, they preach hate and say they represent a religion of peace. There are nuts in Churches, Temples and Mosques that do the same thing every week, small men that make them selves feel important by acusing others of being evil while ignoring the evil in their own heart.

Thats the problem they dont think, they preach hate and say they represent a religion of peace. There are nuts in Churches, Temples and Mosques that do the same thing every week, small men that make them selves feel important by acusing others of being evil while ignoring the evil in their own heart.

Man I fail to understand what these people think they attain with such acts. Almost all the Americans I know, have shown sympathy toward Muslims after hearing of this stupidity. So well, in my eyes, it was beneficial in a way.

The Nazis were also very fond of public book burnings, this guy is in some great company.

Back
Top Bottom