What's new

Quotes

11075296_995439393800919_2705417099479062534_n.jpg

Don't worry it doesn't exactly concern you. The day you get an ounce of confidence you will understand it better :tup:

clam down read this

''Different thoughts and Ideologies are like colours which look beautiful when they are united like in a rainbow.''
By me :D

I am very calm read this...All I did was explain to you why you thought that quote was a bongi:

aha thats why you are not my friend because I speak truth :P

This also depends whom this truth favours. isn't it?

aha thats why you are not my friend because I speak truth :P
I stick to this:
There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.
John C. Maxwell

This also depends whom this truth favours. isn't it?
And that mirrors your mentality :enjoy:

I stick to this:
There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.
John C. Maxwell

And that mirrors your mentality :enjoy:

Madam Ji, I am aware of that theology, it is not very recently found. The term 'I' is what makes the universe. Ego of self respect and identity. Even greed of getting respect is a greed ;)

I dont like this bitch bt he seems to have nice quotes being attributed to him:

10609546_10153005261074548_1657523059157930647_n.jpg

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”

-Jalal al-Din Rumi

@Indos

“Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear.”

-Jalal al-Din Rumi

Back
Top Bottom