What's new

Quotes

Of course he does. French are a smart people. Europe in general has a wise culture. But here in Pakistan the situation is opposite. We give important posts to people who are nowhere near capable enough for those powerful positions.

Man, we are only responsible to what we can handle, for me I also dont like many policy made by either past and current government, but it is the reason we are here right, to fix that mistake in the future. I believe we should be a politically active citizen, whether we fight by using political party or NGO. Bad situation that currently we see should be our motivation to strive...............

Man, we are only responsible to what we can handle, for me I also dont like many policy made by either past and current government, but it is the reason we are here right, to fix that mistake in the future. I believe we should be a politically active citizen, whether we fight by using political party or NGO. Bad situation that currently we see should be our motivation to strive...............
Well said mate.:cheers:

483255_326658327447466_455148718_n.jpg

inspirational-motivational-quotes-44.jpg

"It was the crowning charm of French society that the sexual stimulus extended to the mind, that the women were roused to add intelligence to beauty, and that the men were tamed by the women to courteous conduct, good taste, and polished speech; in this regard the century from 1660 to 1760 in France marks the zenith of civilization."

- The Age of Louis, XIV, Will & Ariel Durant, Simon & Schuster, 1963, p. 30.

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
@Nihonjin1051 ur missing here for a long time

"Børk! Børk! Børk!" - Swedish Chef

Much inspirational:partay:.

tumblr_m4jpejfk341rpn7e8o1_500.jpg

LOGIC!!! Get you some!
succeed_skydiving.gif

I've used this one a few times on PDF, mostly when our Chinese friends start talking about nukes:
tumblr_m40oh68s7v1rrimczo1_1280.jpg

No one said they have to be inspirational quotes:D.

Last edited:
“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
@Nihonjin1051 ur missing here for a long time

That's such a beautiful , and inspiring quote, @Gufi ! Thank you for sharing that.

Here's my contribution:

“Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.”

- Henry L. Doherty

54ff49e2686ac.jpg

"It is, indeed, painful to watch armed IS militants take their sledgehammers to some of the most treasured artefacts of world heritage sites. But it is no less a crime to teach lies in our schools in the name of history. Distortion of history is also a form of destruction of history. Destruction of the past is destruction of the future."

- ZAHID HUSSAIN

"Do not be led by others,
awaken your own mind,
amass your own experience,
and decide for yourself your own path."
-The Atharva Veda

Back
Top Bottom