What's new

Quotes

"A good dog never dies, he always stays,
he walks besides you on crisp autumn days
when frost is on the fields and winter's drawing near,
his head within our hand in his old way."
- Anonymous

:( i hope you are doing ok

“I have sometimes thought of the final cause of dogs having such short lives and I am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so much in losing a dog after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it be if they were to live double that time? The misery of keeping a dog is his dying so soon. But, to be sure, if he lived for fifty years and then died, what would become of me?” - Sir Walter Scott

Beautiful! Thank You, my friend.

Thanks for this picture

First I thought that this picture is from Pakistan; since you have posted it
Then seeing that Ultra tech cement bag ; I searched and found that
it is an Indian picture .

Just because I am a Pakistanidoesn't mean I only post Pakistani pictures.

Last edited:
quote-strategy-is-a-system-of-expedients-it-is-more-than-a-mere-scholarly-discipline-it-is-the-helmuth-von-moltke-the-elder-253775.jpg

"It was not intellectuals who gave me the courage to undertake this giant task, I found the courage because I've encountered two sorts of people during my lifetime, the German farmer and the German worker."
Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Do you know the meaning of this quote mate....?
Of course he does. French are a smart people. Europe in general has a wise culture. But here in Pakistan the situation is opposite. We give important posts to people who are nowhere near capable enough for those powerful positions.

“Do not speak about your money in front of a poor person. Do not speak about your health in front of a sick person. Do not speak about your power in front of a weak person. Do not speak about your happiness in front of a sad person. Do not speak about your freedom in front of a prisoner. Do not speak about your children in front of an infertile person. Do not speak about your mother and father in front of an orphan. Because their wounds cannot bear more."

Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Back
Top Bottom