What's new

Quotes

39a934d092520977a106d060ead2e6b2_500.jpg
but when its miscreant nation nafrat kabhi nahi bhulni chaheay.

I think he did reply.....I read it maybe you didnt get a notification and the reply got buried...Forgot where or I would have pointed it out

11034314_10153077490137819_8359771846686974260_n.png
No he was trolling . Didnt u see his post saying .what in the world ludicrous avatar etc. Was enough to tell some sick trolling was on. Anyways. back to thread.

No he was trolling . Didnt u see his post saying .what in the world ludicrous avatar etc. Was enough to tell some sick trolling was on. Anyways. back to thread.
I wasn't trolling. I very politely asked you what it meant, Initially. And then you lost it!

I wasn't trolling. I very politely asked you what it meant, Initially. And then you lost it!
This is the second time u asked me. And even before igave u complete reply when u had asked me the first time. and secondly this is quotes thread not for such questions. And stop lying now. And this is noway to reply back as in criticizing someones avatar etc when ihad clearly asked y u are repeating question. Anyways. Dont quote or bother me. I have seen ur trolling enough here.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom