What's new

Quotes

image.jpg

image.jpg

Strive constantly to serve the welfare of the world; by devotion to selfless work one attains the supreme goal of life. Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind.

~ Krishna Quotes from The Bhagavad Gita

I look upon all creatures equally; none are less dear to me and none more dear. But those who worship me with love live in me, and I come to life in them.

~The Bhagavad Gita

Last edited:
67f88a9e2954f456aedf1bc94b49eca0.jpg

ALL WARS ARE BASED ON DECEPTION-SUN TZU

McNamara admitted in 2003 that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a fabrication used to lead the US into the Vietnam War.

Pearl Harbor has been shown to have been provoked by the US by embargoes, sanctions, and other subterfuge directed at Japan, while simultaneously dropping our defenses, so the inevitable attack could be used as justification for entering WWII, as American sentiment was isolationist at the time.

The WMD's that the US accused Iraq of possessing were never found, though Colin Powell is only saying that it was faulty information, rather than the fraudulent information that they knew it to be.

9/11 was perpetrated by largely Saudi Arabians, NORAD was ordered on stand-down by Dick Cheney, and any Bin Ladens that were in country were allowed to fly out the nest day on 9/12, while no Americans were allowed to fly.

All examples of which there are many more, of how we justify going to countries with natural resources that we prize and decimating the country to take them and get fat rebuilding contracts for multinational construction and utility companies...

Wake up, Amerika, you've been being deceived for decades, and you're being deceived right now about Syria!!!

fc7ae52ce7cce69b9461916113cc2745.jpg

What is defeat? Nothing but education; Nothing but the first step to something better." Bruce Lee

e00f1fadc3f43e7649692fc2adde7f76.jpg

"Only, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest."
Qur'an 13: 28

Back
Top Bottom