What's new

Quotes

Naah we take ya for face value... :P

Well if its negative for one then I dont see how it being positive for the other is a plus point :unsure:

Effect is an effect negative or positive...

What is intended if not clear is perceived wrongly :agree: hence always try to be clear and dont think that being mysterious is smart sometimes its just a smart way to look like a fool :angel:

You have much to learn still, obviously. Perhaps a PhD is actually learning to think and thus more than just research?

You have much to learn still, obviously. Perhaps a PhD is actually learning to think and thus more than just research?
Life is a learning process....if you stopped learning it shifts gears to ignorance...

Nahhh...Its pure research...the learning to think comes in how to evade your supervisor...one has to utilize thinking in that to come up with ways to "disappear" or appear busy :whistle:

Life is a learning process....if you stopped learning it shifts gears to ignorance...

Nahhh...Its pure research...the learning to think comes in how to evade your supervisor...one has to utilize thinking in that to come up with ways to "disappear" or appear busy :whistle:

You are entitled to your way of thinking. I have no problems with it.

You are entitled to your way of thinking. I have no problems with it.
lolz no one has any problems with anything...just opinions :p:

10622737_10152496703582819_1317016699916893922_n.jpg

yes he is....no one doesnt include ALLAH coz ALLAH is everywhere...this 1 refers to humans..

coz ALLAH doesnt need to watch to know your integrity :p:

So let Him judge who has integrity and who does not. Who are humans to judge that for each other?

habit....

not many do it intentionally but its a self activating program :unsure:

Since this is a Quotes thread:

"I have learned the hard way to mind my business, without judging who people are and what they do. I am more troubled by the lack of space being provided for the truth to unfold. Humans cannot seem to wait for or honor the truth. Instead, we make it up based on who we believe people should or should not be." - Iyanla Vanzant

"I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than by attempting to satisfy them".

- John Stuart Mills

@Syed.Ali.Haider uncle aap baray kaam chor niklay!

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference."
- Reinhold Niebuhr

"The wisdom to know this key difference is bestowed upon only a few wise ones." - S.A.H. :D

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference."
- Reinhold Niebuhr

"The wisdom to know this key difference is bestowed upon only a few wise ones." - S.A.H. :D
Yet all progress depends and happens coz we try to change the world to adapt to us...

Ahh as for the wisdom.....the difference ...whereby we see the difference narrow like a river flowing if we try (phata laga ker cross ker nay ki kosish ker kay cross bhi ker lay gay) while Kaam chor see a vast see unable to cross :p:

Yet all progress depends and happens coz we try to change the world to adapt to us...

Ahh as for the wisdom.....the difference ...whereby we see the difference narrow like a river flowing if we try (phata laga ker cross ker nay ki kosish ker kay cross bhi ker lay gay) while Kaam chor see a vast see unable to cross :p:

"Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river." - Cordell Hull

Back
Top Bottom