What's new

Quotes

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

PS: Sano nehar walay pul tay bola kay OP mahi kithay rah gaya

If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

394489_310850878953066_310848318953322_893128_1802606390_n.jpg

In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth

Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends?

Yaar tum tu wailay ho, pata nahi kitnay account banay hoay hai, mai nay tu sobah mazdoori par jana hai

omg- i see google working in here-

cm on guys be original-

Yaar tum tu wailay ho, pata nahi kitnay account banay hoay hai, mai nay tu sobah mazdoori par jana hai

ajkal mujhy her koi yehi taany marta hai yaar .BTW main kab se wela ho gya ? ok bhi ye ban kara dety hain sabko itni takleef jo hai ap khush raho hamari kher hai :cry:

ajkal mujhy her koi yehi taany marta hai yaar .BTW main kab se wela ho gya ? ok bhi ye ban kara dety hain sabko itni takleef jo hai ap khush raho hamari kher hai :cry:
Sir Ji- Fiker not- i love you-

chalo waila nahi kehta, badshah admi keh deta ho

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem

Back
Top Bottom