What's new

Quotes

When life’s problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate.

The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to you, but in what he cannot reveal to you.Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather to what he does not say. Kahlil Gibran

6052740-150x150.jpg

Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.:cheers:

Keep trying. Take care of the small circle around you. When you have succeeded with them, move outward one step at a time.

Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.

To live is so startling that it leaves little time for anything else.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."-Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."-Gandhi

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Albert Einstein

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be.
Thomas Jefferson

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

As such we should be simple if we really wish to be great human:azn:

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.

Mod can merge this thread with sticky One liner thread?

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation.Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

can we share our best qoutes here ........so we pick/gets some good experiance from each other....

i strating this so lets see what happen next.....

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

i never said that comment on my quote ...plz share your favourite quotes dear bro

You asked about quote and i posted mine :undecided:

Anyway there is another one

"Don't argue with stupids, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Back
Top Bottom