What's new

QUETTA : Suicide Bomber Successfully gunned Down while entering imam bargah

Even in Holy month of Ramadan these Afghan cockroaches find no peace. I wonder how fencing of border is progressing. We should secure our border even if we have to eat bloody grass for real this time. More layers of surveillance should be added in second phase such as heat, motion and ground based radars to detect event slightest of their movement. More armed drone surveillance to crush this afghan menace. We should keep an eye on Iran border as well.

Again what will it take to completely ban all Afghans from entering Pakistan. Enough is enough. If Khan sb does not come up with a clear policy to deal with Afghan menace he is surely going to lose my vote and of many like me. Afghans are a harami nasal and there should be no two ways about it.

I bet hes Afghan, these are brainwashed kids from RAW/NDS terror training camps, these people don't even know a cow piss drinker is his real boss telling him to kill his fellow Muslims just to destabilize Pakistan.

Sad loss of life....such a beautiful human being who was most likely brainwashed or groomed into doing a terrible act.

Have pity for him. We all have a story to tell....and we are all born into a unique set of circumstances. Count yourselves lucky.

Back
Top Bottom