What's new

QUETTA : Suicide Bomber Successfully gunned Down while entering imam bargah

Looks 16-19, anyway good job by the police. He would have killed dozens.

I know right man, so young. What a waste of life. But I guess more life was saved due to him losing his.

Even in Holy month of Ramadan these Afghan cockroaches find no peace. I wonder how fencing of border is progressing. We should secure our border even if we have to eat bloody grass for real this time. More layers of surveillance should be added in second phase such as heat, motion and ground based radars to detect event slightest of their movement. More armed drone surveillance to crush this afghan menace. We should keep an eye on Iran border as well.
Not happy with committing atrocities in Afghanistan these cheap scums are crossing into Pakistan to spread their filth for Indian rupees.

See, again a young boy, probably abducted, and raised for this purpose. Again its Quetta. What kind of blinds we are that we can't see what is written on the wall.

I have a trolling plan for our dear Enemy.
Let's divide Balochistan such that Gawader and Quetta are no more in one province, and, one of the newly created province is not facing either Iran or Afghanistan. Lol, then we will see what's next.

Good job by brave policemen. Terminate anyone wearing a suicide jacket, brainwashed or otherwise.

i believe his detonator failed thats why the pack of explosive substance did not burn & explode ....he had three packs ---- 2 packs of Ball bearings & a pack of explosive material...
Seems like untrained or puzzled attacker who threw grenade at police in a very close range and himself got hurt and probably one of his packet exploded but not from main trigger but from shrapnels of hand grenade.

Back
Top Bottom