What's new

Quetta FC office under massive attack right now - 5 Afghan suicide bombers killed

O Bhai which world you live in watch this
My friend I never said any thing from my self I just told you who is making the software and selling it to the world and were can we get it cheap. I also provided link to the news. It was new for me as well but they made it.

Deporting Afghan f**ki g refugees will solve most of the problem.

I hope a speedy recovery to the sons of the soil...

FC Balochistan!
3F5E0FAA-6A16-4DAC-A88B-864363992AD0.jpeg

O Bhai which world you live in watch this

Muffakar China is not the only one in the game!

Quetta FC office under massive attack right now

1 explosive laden vehicle destroyed!

View attachment 474938

View attachment 474939

Dead cocksukers seem well equipped;

Too bad, now their whor3 mums can’t recognise their face from their arse!

View attachment 474940

View attachment 474942 View attachment 474941

Seeing this has made my day.

My friend I never said any thing from my self I just told you who is making the software and selling it to the world and were can we get it cheap. I also provided link to the news. It was new for me as well but they made it.
Yes but we have our best friend making it and that friend is making CPEC here through which he would earn billions that also means at least 2 Million Chinese will settle in Pakistan or will be in Pakistan any time in near future therefore we should demand this software from China for free as it would also help us to keep all our nationals as well as guests safe

Yes but we have our best friend making it and that friend is making CPEC here through which he would earn billions that also means at least 2 Million Chinese will settle in Pakistan or will be in Pakistan any time in near future therefore we should demand this software from China for free as it would also help us to keep all our nationals as well as guests safe

Sir I was just sharing info I had nothing more. We get it from China or we hack some US company to get it but we must have it.

Back
Top Bottom