What's new

Quetta FC office under massive attack right now - 5 Afghan suicide bombers killed

3 Terrorist killed during cross firing. Chaman Housing society 4 blast were heard as well.

DdalslmU0AUf-N0.jpg

DdalslqVAAA3hCf.jpg
I think these images are old, not of this attack

Obvious reason " Corrupt Elite " and "Hijacked System" .
coward sell off generals?

about 2 years ago I used to say it's time Pakistan raised a forward force like a death squad and entered afghanistan. Backed by PA, PAF to hunt and kill terrorists in that country. My idea met with a lot of negativity.

alternatively keep getting terrorised.
that would be awesome!

This is supposed to be a holy month and yet there are people who think they will go to heaven by blowing themselves? Where to these people learn these stuff? Most importantly who finances them?

This is supposed to be a holy month and yet there are people who think they will go to heaven by blowing themselves? Where to these people learn these stuff? Most importantly who finances them?
Lol, as if they believe in Islam... they have blowed up in mosques,shrines,raped women,killed children...

Trust me homie.. a lot of these kuntz don’t even know the Kalimah..:lol:

They and their Mullahs don't even know ABC of Islam.

The whole border with Afghanistan needs to be fenced and mined. These rented Afghan rats by CIA and RAW cross into our lands at will and conduct terrorism in our soil.
U know it cant be fenced compeltely cause of mountainous terrain on amny patches. Plus i have following news abt usaid - american global assitance program - working in pakistan for long, anyone with basic commense cud umderstand its a cia intelligence cover. Today iwas checking the areas they are working in they have been very focused on northern part of pakistan. Gb, and mainly many parts of kpk. One of the modus operandi of spy cover foreign ngos and other such gov mission programs like usaid has always remained same and that is spreading its tentacles in impoverished regions and right now thats exaclty what usaid is doing these people that twhatever impoverished region they go inside they collect local demographics data , thats exactly what usaid is doing n their tools or foot soldiers are none other than common pakistanis who are getting paid for working for this org where some are gullible abt motives of the org and some are knowingly doing it just for money. This extracted data is then sent to their spy cells hq where new plans are made up on how create destruction and unrest in an area and what are the weaker points.

Terribly enough despite having a shakeel afridi incident happening our civilian gov as well military leadership didnt through out this cia cover usaid . Why? Cause evryone from politiicans ot military generals just like to fill their own pockets even if it meant selling this country. Even now these people are shamelessly using usaid and making country vulnerable instead of throwing them out.

I just tried to check on youtube and all Pakistani channels are broadcasting the marriage of some Tom Dick Harry with some ... WTH :devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom