What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

Skies

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Share any wise, funny or silly question that pops up in your mind!

Like why this is it, how this is it, why this happens and why not that happens.

I have a logical question to ask here? May be some one from Pakistani army can help me.

I have seen Pak army personals wearing a yellowish kind of dress while most of the army uses black-dark grey uniform for comouflage? Any specifc reason for that?

Why time never stops? Or we think it's going?

I have a logical question to ask here? May be some one from Pakistani army can help me.

I have seen Pak army personals wearing a yellowish kind of dress while most of the army uses black-dark grey uniform for comouflage? Any specifc reason for that?
Waziristan

images

ONEWOFFENSIVE_P1.jpg_full_380.jpg

In swat
swat.jpg

If you referring to this. Its the uniform not camo
Pakistan army unifrom

PA used same in war years ago. There were no camos for PA at that time i think.
contigent-of-punjab-regiment-of-pakistan-army-during-march-past-on-23-march-pakistan-day-parade.jpg

All camo used by PA are here

List of camouflage patterns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How the universe started ??
if it's god when did god begin or if it's matter / energey how and when it started.
typical answer For both questions is that they don't have starting time or end..both are eternal (energy in science and god in religion) but i still think at some point there should be a begining..it's kind of question i probably won't get answer..or even if answer is given i may not be able to understand it.

So many cow related questions

Meri bhains ko danda kyun maara?

Akal bari ke bhains?

If destiny of everyone is to die then is the life worth living????

If destiny of everyone is to die then is the life worth living????
Does that mean living is actually a process of dying? :D

On a related note, scientists say that the universe is still expanding from the Big Bang... Does that mean the bang is still going on? This life, everything we know is an explosion?

Back
Top Bottom