What's new

Questions and grand designs of urdu being state Language of united pak. Why is it trivilised?

Tom-tom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have wondering very recently, that E.P was the majority pop of the whole sovereign. Yet people were poorer, earned less and that province brought in more export dollar for the whole sovereign for much of united paks life, whilst also importing less consumer products.

It's not a far stretch to say bengali People were exploited. Also with competent rulers they spend more gdp per capita where that area spruns more growth, the refore bringing in more dollars into the country. Also supporting policy that generates more growth.
That happens to be also the most of the populace. This can be seen all over the world, but not in United pak.

Education was not easily accessible for many, Education materials were also not easily accessible for many.

The vast majority did not have tv's very luck sob's had radios. Electricity was like the equivalent of miracles.

If you were a Dr and had a push bike, people were gawking at you 😉, like this man made it. Human pedal power of 1, those internal combustion engines were just a scam.

Most people had no direct to direct interaction of the martial race paks, so when jinnah said to the majority of population that urdu will be the only language in united pak, what was this Hindu thinking?

Did jinnah have any sort of thought of how the majority of the people will adopt urdu? Or was this a conspiracy, as in another thread, member admitted that Pakistanis thought bengalis as people at the back of the ship, while they were at the front. To suppress bengalis?

Hi,

I have wondering very recently, that E.P was the majority pop of the whole sovereign. Yet people were poorer, earned less and that province brought in more export dollar for the whole sovereign for much of united paks life, whilst also importing less consumer products.

It's not a far stretch to say bengali People were exploited. Also with competent rulers they spend more gdp per capita where that area spruns more growth, the refore bringing in more dollars into the country. Also supporting policy that generates more growth.
That happens to be also the most of the populace. This can be seen all over the world, but not in United pak.

Education was not easily accessible for many, Education materials were also not easily accessible for many.

The vast majority did not have tv's very luck sob's had radios. Electricity was like the equivalent of miracles.

If you were a Dr and had a push bike, people were gawking at you 😉, like this man made it. Human pedal power of 1, those internal combustion engines were just a scam.

Most people had no direct to direct interaction of the martial race paks, so when jinnah said to the majority of population that urdu will be the only language in united pak, what was this Hindu thinking?

Did jinnah have any sort of thought of how the majority of the people will adopt urdu? Or was this a conspiracy, as in another thread, member admitted that Pakistanis thought bengalis as people at the back of the ship, while they were at the front. To suppress bengalis?
That's the problem. The people who led the Pak movement are the conspirators for us now..
By this equation, we should rejoin India again.

By the way, the biggest conspiracy against the people of Pakistan is the people of Pakistan themselves. This country can not progress till the Pakistanis are alive or the same. For progress in Pakistan, we all must change or die. Till then, pickup any scapegoat. Urdu is not a bad choice.

If anyone want to learn how to read Urdu best way is to learn how to recite Quran , because i also have same problem with Urdu and by learning to read Quran help me alot.

If anyone want to learn how to read Urdu best way is to learn how to recite Quran , because i also have same problem with Urdu and by learning to read Quran help me alot.

Yeh ancient Arabic n modern urdu, what you living bro? Ancient Arabic and Modern Arabic in all it forms is very different. The average modern Arabic speaker would struggle with ancient Arabic. Unless your trying to prompt me about something?

Pronunciation is easy.

The understanding and speaking is hard

I wish there was an easier way to learn it.

National trade would be a lot easier, as well as there being less of a language difference between different military units. E.g FC, PA and Rangers

Yeh ancient Arabic n modern urdu, what you living bro? Ancient Arabic and Modern Arabic in all it forms is very different. The average modern Arabic speaker would struggle with ancient Arabic. Unless your trying to prompt me about something?
dude Quran is not ancient Arabic its same as what's spoken today if you can recite quran , you can surely read urdu 100%.

So pls tell me did the master race of South Asia paks. The elite inbred pedigrees sc** that walk on all fours, formulate any plan or programs for the majority of the population to master reading/writing and speaking of urdu? In a fast and effective way?

So people can put food on the table? Or were you Pakistanis orcastrating another great bengal famine? It is of course Allah's work.

It's all mujib and bengalis fault?

Jinnah is and probably was a Hindu behind closed doors. I would not be surprised if some of rudimental group that became raw planted him, in the sphere to sabotage us.
Makes perfect sense lol. Jinnah planted by RAW to create a country that was a headache for India for a long time and continues to be a threat. Then attacked Pakistan to create Bangladesh which is still not under their wings. What a plan.

Maybe your illegible English that is not up to par being a double flagger British is also a fault of some "inbred pedigree".

Obvously the elites werent allow urdu, they prefer there colonial masters language.

dude Quran is not ancient Arabic its same as what's spoken today if you can recite quran , you can surely read urdu 100%.

If that's the case why can't every Pakistani and urdu speaker, know and speak /write and read Arabic.

It's all about marital race half truth and lies. Sounds like something a penguin I knew would say.

So pls tell me did the master race of South Asia paks. The elite inbred pedigrees sc** that walk on all fours, formulate any plan or programs for the majority of the population to master reading/writing and speaking of urdu? In a fast and effective way?

So people can put food on the table? Or were you Pakistanis orcastrating another great bengal famine? It is of course Allah's work.

It's all mujib and bengalis fault?

Jinnah is and probably was a Hindu behind closed doors. I would not be surprised if some of rudimental group that became raw planted him, in the sphere to sabotage us.

Bhai please don't insult people without knowing all factors. You are re-writing history essentially.

You being Hindu (or Muslim) I don't care, but abusing people as a group is against the rules in this forum.

You don't represent all Bangladeshis (or even some of them) and hurling abuses at Urdu speakers is not welcome just because of "perceived" historical wrongs.

History will be judged by all, not one person.

@waz, @WebMaster bhais please note.

Too many false flaggers in this forum and non-Bangladeshis with Bangladeshi flags at that.

OP confessed he does not speak Bangla, in one other post. This is the problem with the Bangladesh section, Indians hijacking our narrative as usual and "speaking for Bangladeshis".

In Bangladesh (or even Calcutta, before partition), most reputed Bengali families (that of Suhrawardi for example) spoke Urdu at home and with most of their business/professional colleagues. Urdu and Farsi were court languages prior to the British rule.

Last edited:
Bhai please don't insult people without knowing all factors. You are re-writing history essentially.

You being Hindu (or Muslim) I don't care, but abusing people as a group is against the rules in this forum.

You don't represent all Bangladeshis (or even some of them) and hurling abuses at Urdu speakers is not welcome just because of "perceived" historical wrongs.

Too many false flaggers in this forum and non-Bangladeshis with Bangladeshi flags at that.

OP confessed he does not speak Bangla, in one other post. This is the problem with the Bangladesh section, Indians hijacking our narrative as usual and "speaking for Bangladeshis".

In Bangladesh (or even Calcutta, before partition), most reputed Bengali families (that of Suhrawardi for example) spoke Urdu at home and with most of their business/professional colleagues. Urdu and Farsi were court languages prior to the British rule.

Yes I speak bangla but not shuddo basha. I am from syhlet.

I was merely asking did the ruler s of Pakistan formulate plan for rapid and mass education of urdu?

Or was this a conspiracy to suppress bengalis?

Some of Pakistani s have admitted that the ruling class have always thought of bengalis towards the rear of the ship or lower class.

I said I don't read bangla, plenty of people overseas still engage with Bangladesh and support families back home

Then why is it socially acceptable to call mujib a traitor... "to Islam," ... e.t.c

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom