What's new

Question to Indians

20110312_WOC327.gif

Defence budgets: Military ranking | The Economist

No it's not. MOD asked for budget supplement but due to dealy in Rafale and Apache they don't need this year. This FY will have remaing funds from 1.9% and next years 2.4 % ( proposed it may go up too but not above 3%)

I really didn't expect this from you CD :D
Nice post :tup:

Yeah yeah now a days CD has gone sensible and mature ......:).May be age factor....:P.Just kidding...:)

Hi- intelectual- you sure think you the only peace with such bad upbringing- :argh:-
and it is also called **** **** *******- (fill in the blanks)

You are spoiling the game you started by with your nonsense post # 2.

Now lets be realistic & lets not blame your own upbringing for such nonsence stuff which you $hitted here verbally.

Get rid of trolling & you will be well soon !

Its like a woman been given her husbands VISA card- and she went bezerk on a sensless shopping spree-
Ya and you behave like a women who force her husband to take loan and fulfil her desire no matter wether he will be able to payback that loan or not.....

To be frank both India and Pakistan use card to buy defence equipments the only difference being India use Debit Card and Pakistan use credit Card....

20110312_WOC327.gif

Man.. this sauds are crazy as dumbos.. who the hell spends 11% of GDP on military ? :no:

Grownup boys love to brandish their weapons, gadgets. So India is growing up and loves to show weapons and missiles and crafts to send the message that dont mess with India or you will have to pay.

Ya and you behave like a women who force her husband to take loan and fulfil her desire no matter wether he will be able to payback that loan or not.....

To be frank both India and Pakistan use card to buy defence equipments the only difference being India use Debit Card and Pakistan use credit Card....

You nailed it. :agree:

Its like a woman been given her husbands VISA card- and she went bezerk on a sensless shopping spree-
<3% of GDP on defence is a "shopping spree"?!! So what is Pakistan on when it is spending >5% on defence??
I would like to ask Indians some questions.

Most important is why is there such huge spending on defence, I think you are going over the top, like 2-3 AC, so many different jets and massive spending when you have enough deterrence and not an upcoming war..... Instead of buying so so much if you spend some of that on the poor it can help like build like a massive housing project for poor, like hundreds of modern flats will cost you like 1/10 of even one AC.

Second is why is their buying so unorganised, you have so many different jets it looks very unorganised like soon rafale, Russian SU jets, Russian migs, Indian new jet coming up, New PAKFA, harrier, jaguar etcccc already counted so many instead why don't you have like 3 that can do many roles.

Also I read that you will get 100 ships by 2017 is that serious? By ships do you mean everything even coast guards and little things or just big, if it's true I think that just mad spending to show off, we have a word ayagn yorganina göre uzat which mean do appropriate spending.

Thanks

Like I have said defence spending by India is <3% (~2.4%) of GDP which is not too dissimilar to Turkey's defence spending as a proportion of GDP. As such India spends less in % of GDP terms than muh of the world. The spending is perfectly sustainable and India has ever right to spends its money on what it likes. What you may call excessive is what Indian military leaders have decided is appropriate for a nation with India's ambition.

indians spend so much on defence coz they feel threatened by much smaller country called pakistan.Other reason is to keep indians happy with display of all those weapon platforms during 26 jan republic day parade.

thats what i said in that post you quoted- you just summarized it- big achievement- thats plagiarism btw- :azn:-

To be frank both India and Pakistan use card to buy defence equipments the only difference being India use Debit Card and Pakistan use credit Card....[/B].....

Debit or Credit- i hope you understand such compulsive shoppoholic wife will eventually end up defaulting her husband-

Back
Top Bottom