What's new

Question to Indians

We are not afraid OF Pakistan. We are just afraid FOR it. You know, we are humanitarian :lol:

If that were the case wouldn't you be thinking for your millions of poor first?

The only country that needs to re_think its stratergy is people like you...Pakistan has already done the same....Better you do it fast before its too late.

India does not scare us. We will still be here. Stick to bullying Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. :coffee:

To let the people know. Even the Indian tax payers that think all these toys are worth it in the long run.

This is certainly not a toy, Razzy boy:

RAFALE_M.jpg

:D ;)

India does not scare us. We will still be here. Stick to bullying Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. :coffee:

What do u mean by "we will be still here"?? I mean, no matter what, Pakistan surely can't change it's geographic location :lol:

Why is gigantic supa powa India afraid of tiny little Pakistan?

Dude our nations started their journey together some 65 years ago.
India is already stepping on routes to development & progress while pakistan has set its journey to doom & destruction.

Thanks to your corrupt leadership & suicidal policy makers.They are good & effective than all enemies of pakistan combined together in taking your nation to chaos.

We have great future waiting ahead what you have to loose ???

Waise bhi hindi/urdu ki kahaawat suniii hogii ....
NANGO SE KHUDA DARE.

Its not fear its precaution we take. But baat badh gayi toh bhaga bhaga ke maarte hai ....

World war -2 ke baad sabse bada surrender kisne kiya tha yaad to hoga hi...hint is 90k POW ...

I think OP is correct in one assesment that there seems to be no coherent long term strategy for defence procurement.
Also, most of his questions are genune, most westerners ask these all the time.
I am from a farmer family and I understand it like this.
A farmer has to allocate certain amount for fencing, rest on manure, seed etc for maximum produce.
How much he has to spend on fencing depends on his situation(for example an area with wild animals requre better fencing), not on his capability of spending.
His aim is still maximization of produce from his field, which is why he should spend optimally on the fence.

I think OP is correct in one assesment that there seems to be no coherent long term strategy for defence procurement.
A farmer has to allocate certain amount for fencing, rest on manure, seed etc for maximum produce.
How much he has to spend on fencing depends on his situation(for example an area with wild animals requre better fencing), not on his capability of spending.
His aim is still maximization of produce from his field, which is why he should spend optimally on the fence.

We do it that way. It just seems to be irrational. Whatever we spend on is something we actually NEED. Its not what we can buy. Thats why we spend a meagre 2%, infact less than that on defense. And our military expenditure is still only 8th largest in the world.

Yes i didnt know india spent like 2% i thought more after reading here on getting like 100 ships .

and i was criticizing on why india has so many different jets when they could of get like 3 types but more quantity . e.g SU's Indian own fighter and new PAKFA - and for lets say until PAKFA comes order more SU jets

Yes i didnt know india spent like 2% i thought more after reading here on getting like 100 ships .

and i was criticizing on why india has so many different jets when they could of get like 3 types but more quantity . e.g SU's Indian own fighter and new PAKFA - and for lets say until PAKFA comes order more SU jets

Around 200 billion USD is planned on being spent I think, but over a period of many years. Atleast a decade I think.

As for the Su 30s, all are Russian aircraft. Mirage and Rafale will be the only french aircraft.

The Jaguar is the only British aircraft that will be in service, but eventually even that will be retired.

So what we will have is Russian/French and Indian aircraft for various roles.

Around 200 billion USD is planned on being spent I think, but over a period of many years. Atleast a decade I think.

As for the Su 30s, all are Russian aircraft. Mirage and Rafale will be the only french aircraft.

The Jaguar is the only British aircraft that will be in service, but eventually even that will be retired.

So what we will have is Russian/French and Indian aircraft for various roles.

...and the BAE Hawk, and the Pilatus........

Back
Top Bottom